[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other Annons out there battleing cancer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Tyktarmskræft2.jpg (50KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
Tyktarmskræft2.jpg
50KB, 500x365px
Anyone got some cancer survival stories? Anything to inspire me? Id really like to hear some of your stories
>>
I hope you get well soon.
>>
>>17868043
Thanks. Me too
>>
I live with a surgeon that works mostly removing tumors and see how dedicated she is and how seriously she takes her job, knowing people like her exist I can only be optimistic about these things.
>>
>>17867953
My grandfather is 63 or so years old ( probs older ) and had unchecked stage II cancer diagnosed some 5 months ago, He wasted no time and went straight for the capital where he got treatment, my family isnt rich at all so even though they could pay everything hunky dory, it still wasnt easy for them.
After a month or two the cancer was entirely gone, no sequels or anything. A complete recover. If a 60 year old man can battle it through, why cant you? Good luck and I hope you get well soon.
>>
>>17867953
Good luck with this, anon
>>
>>17868282
>>17868317
I appreciate you taking time out of your day to post this. It gives me immense hope
>>
My aunt is a survivor of breast cancer and my dad is going through the troubles of skin cancer (although not really severe but still scary to hear any loved one has a form of cancer) it'll be okay anon. I wish you luck and stay positive :D
>>
>>17867953
Best of luck to you anon. Fight that bastard.
>>
My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer and she was able to recover. She had to have some pretty serious surgery but it removed the cancer and she had some skin/plastic surgery after for reconstruction.

It seems like having cancer made her really focus on turning her life around, too. She quit smoking, drinking, and after losing weight from chemo got into weightlifting and exercising.
>>
There is a wiki in preparation
you can help to make it useful https://cancer.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
>>17868497
Skin cancer is actually quite severe and is the cancer that kills the most 18-30 year olds.

Not trying to make you worry, but no one takes melanoma or carcinoma seriously in fundraisers or anything, even treatment.

My mother could have done more when she was first diagnosed.
>>
Thank you all so much for the advice and words of encouragement. I will surely put it all to good use
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.