[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a three-way relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2990_4f55_390.jpg (71KB, 390x499px) Image search: [Google]
2990_4f55_390.jpg
71KB, 390x499px
I am in a threeway realtionship which has been working out so far. There isn't any jealousy anymore or fighting over who gets to spend more time with who. This relationship consists of two girls and a guy, I am one of the girls. We are in a our late 20s, if that matters at all, and we just moved to a new state together.

I'll try not to get into too much detail, but forgive me if I ramble. Me and the other girl are different personalities, obviously, and he treats us based on those personalities. However I have been feeling like things are unfair. He says she is a cuddle-type person and likes to be more affectionate towards her. He views me as someone that's more of a friend and he gets that affection by having logical and random conversation with me. Also, our sex is more erotic and hardcore while there's is more affectionate. I love the sex we have, but I also want to have that loveable type sex too. I want affection that she gets (hugs, cuddles, random kisses). I always feel like the third wheel when I am around them when they're being like this. When I brought this up to them they told me that if I want it that much I should go get a boyfriend because he's not a knight in shining armor who will give me that affection. Pretty much saying that I'm not going to get the affection I want from him the way I want it, that he portrays his type of affectoin to me in other ways.

For example: They always sleep together at night. I've been wanting to spend the night with him so many times, but he chooses not to or she ends up crawling next to us in bed and falling asleep. Tonight he mentioned to me that he was going to sleep in my bed, okay fine. I was going to sleep with him, but she ends up cuddling with us and they fall asleep. First off I can't do three to a bed, it gets hot and I always get little room. Second they always cuddle with each other and he never cuddles me. So I feel so left out.

I don't know how to get over this.
>>
>>17867360
It doesn't sound like your needs are being met, and it doesn't sound like he/they are willing to meet them. This is a pure mismatch in expectations and needs, and since your words have failed you, you really don't have much choice but to move on.
Aside from that, how did you come to be in this situation?
>>
Where do these ultrachads find these crazy girls willing to fight over him?
>>
>>17867369
That's what I'm thinking too. I do have a tendency to get mad at random shit that makes no sense which throws them on edge. Honestly I've been trying to hard to change myself and be a better person but when I do something wrong I get a lecture. When she does something wrong she doesn't and they claim it's because her problems are more about her confidence while mine is about my social acceptance of myself. I'm trying not to be jealous, I don't get jealous with sex or anything physical. I really just want to have some of that cheesy affection sometimes. I told him this, but he said since the time we have met, I've always been that friend-type. I just accepted it but deep down I still feel the same and I feel like shit not being able to get over it.

I met him through a dating site. They met through work. We all Moved to new state summer 15' and pretty much just been a team ever since.
>>
>>17867369

Gotta 100% agree with this post.

COMPLETELY irrespective of whether or not a three-way aspect of this relationship is functionally viable under modern day sensibilities (I guess polygamy is a thing that works in some places like Africa? I have no idea), on a very basic, fundamental relationship level, even if this was a normal relationship with just you and him, it is clear this is not working out.

If you are not feeling loved, if you are feeling you are missing something fundamental is missing from your needs, and if you've talked about this and he has absolutely no inclination of even CONSIDERING working with you to change things, let alone talk about it, this relationship is done. This is completely one sided and staying in it further is just you hurting yourself.

Regardless of if this is a monogamous, 2 person relationship, or a 200 person relationship, You are responsible for your own happiness. If he's not willing to work with you to achieve it, be responsible and move on.
>>
>>17867360

you better improve your communication skills in this arrangement if you want it to continue.
>>
It sounds more like a V the way you describe it. Are you and the other girl involved? Is she aware of your concerns? It doesn't sound at all like you're on equal footing. It sounds like a bit of a shit situation.
>>
>>17867360
Try again to talk to him/them about that, but if it doesn't work then it would be better for you to dump them and go on with your life.
>>
>>17867370
By just being themselves
>>
Well who'd of thunk it! Three really IS a Crowd! SILLY GOOSE!!!
>>
>>17867408
Weird thing is I do feel loved. I know he loves me but he doesn't love me the way I want him to. And to him that doesn't make ends because since we met we were never the type to be lovey and affectionate like he is with her. For whatever reason when I see them be like that, I want it too. But I'm not allowed to have it from him because that's not how it is between us.
>>
>>17867427
Me and the other girl are involved. We talk about issues we have with one another. She tells me to talk about my jealousy with her before it gets too extreme and I have. We are also sexually involved. We recently broke that barrier and became more comfortable however recently I got into an argument over something stupid and she isn't too happy with me at the moment.

When I told her about the way I feel in the situation she tells me I can't expect him to give me something that he doesn't want to. And if I do want that, I should go find a boyfriend. So recently when I had an argument with him over something so dumb, she got mad because she thought it was because I wasn't getting the affection I wanted. And she said I need to grow up and get over it because it's getting old.

And that's when I feel like complete shit because I can't get over it. Deep down I still want it but I can't get it, at least not the way I want it.
>>
>>17868445
The guy sounds like a cunt that doesn't even deserve one girl. Have some self respect and leave these losers.
>>
It sounds like both of them use you for sex and entertainment, but they have an emotionally monogamous relationship because they feel that kind of pair-bonded love towards each other.
>>
>polyamory doesn't work

Wow! Who would have thought?
>>
Op, can you go a bit more in dept about who met first, if you were in a date before it went threeway, if e dated both of you and just added 1+1, if the three of you have sex toghether, and so on?

I'm a guy in a very similar situation: have my gf for 8 years now, we experimented with threesomes but the last one blew our minds and we're pretty open to be in a relationship like that. We're still very early and she lives in another town, but I could give my view as a guy with a bit more information
>>
You can't get involved in a threeway unless everybody is equally involved with each other, but all it sounds like is you two girls are being combative at each other. It'll never work out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.