[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inevitable rejection?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Been courting this girl for some time but she is always gently shrugging my touchy-feely advances.

I kiss her but she won't let me on her lips.

She is a shy bookworm but also told me before that she wouldn't want to have to deal with a romantic affair.

What can I say, Iike her but it can't go on like this, I plan on our date tomorow to say I love her in her sweet native tongue, and if she would like us to be something toghether.

I have a calculated suspicion on how this is going to end.

So advices on how to make such a situation end better? How could I honey her up better adv/?
>>
Nah you already fucked up.

You should have just asked her out after you met her since you liked her already.

She would have either said yes/no

if she said yes then you go on a date with her if she says no then you go meet some different girl.

Now that you're this far in you might as well go for it, just if she says no don't try again just find some different girl.

Telling you her love her in her native tongue sounds pretty lame unless that's like some thing you guys have or something, I don't know, you know her better than me.
>>
>>17867184
She didn't hit me right away, she just rubbed on me in time, we went out two times and even drank wine at her place once, she just grew on me untill this moment.
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
>>17867469
>she didn't grow on me until this moment

Then DO NOT tell her you love her, no matter what language you do it in. That is the absolute worst thing you could do right now.
>>
>>17867494
Then just a "I like you more than I thought" would suffice?
>>
>>17867514
Yeah, that's a lot better. Don't say it in a way that sounds like you're already head-over-heels for her though, just like a step above base requirement for getting into a relationship.

You don't want to go too strong out of the gate, but if you really do like this girl, you don't want to act like you don't have interest in her either. Try to keep about midway between the two, and bump it us as time passes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.