[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS THERE ANY WAY FOR LEGIT RAPID WEIGHT LOSS???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1468354812068.jpg (27KB, 413x650px) Image search: [Google]
1468354812068.jpg
27KB, 413x650px
So fucking sick of being fat

Been fat all my life, keep trying this shitty (eat 500 calories less than your daily maintenance) meme, have a cheat day, undo all my work. FUUUUUUUUUUCK. Is there any legitimate (or not so legitimate but might work) way to rapidly accelerate weight loss?

I have tried low carb and while it works i have to have god-like willpower to do it and I don't have that.

Tried no food (fasting/juice fating) but it tastes like shit and i hate it but im seriously considering just doing it for like a week and seeing if I can keep it up (maybe up to a couple months like that guy did on fat sick & nearly dead).

My maintenance is like 3300 (im really fat, 340 LBS) so im eating 2,800 which is still a huge amount but I've gotten used to eating so much that its normal for me - and i always feel like im not getting enough done.

I also walk 2 miles every other day and do a light workout regiment, but i havn't lost any weight due to my excessive eating.
>>
>>17866869
Try running 5+ miles a day if you have the time for it. Or you could try lowering your calorie intake by 100 or so every week.
>>
low carb is the easiest way by far. if you don't have the willpower for that, then you're not gonna lose weight m8.
>>
>>17866869

You eat because you are bored.

Start learning skills, and your hunger/appetites are out of whack.

Start drinking water constantly. Dude as big as you needs a lot of it. it will reduce the snacking cravings you have (your snacking is a habit, not because you are hungry).

Secondly, if you do snack, use low calorie, highly filling foods.

Baby carrots, Broccoli, peppers, etc. Don't coat it in syrup or ranch or other crap.

Secondly, religiously keep meal times. at least three a day, 7:30, 1:00, 7:00 for example. If you keep a clockwork schedule like this, you will begin to feel hungry +/- 15 minutes of your scheduled eating time.

Plan out your meals.
>>
>>17866869
/fit/ here. There is no way to rapidly lose weight and remain healthy when you lower your weight. You can remove weight rapidly, but it will fuck you over harder than anything youve seen before.

It will take 6 months to lose weight and get fit, which is what you really want. Start eating more vegetables, proteins and fruits (remove fats/sugars/carbs). Stop snacking and if you have to, eat fruits/vegetables. Set an eating schedule and do not waiver. That leads to snacking and that leads to u keeping your weight. Sleep for 8 hours/day and do not fast unless for a medical reason. Dont buy into these "weight loss meal plans" they almost never work due to your eating schedule.

As for exercise, cardio every day 15min-30min. Lift weights almost every day. More reps = better form. Higher weights = stronger. Do not use Gatorade or other "energy drinks".

Check out /fit/ guide as well!
>>
>>17866869

liposuction

>but thats too EXPENSIVE!!1!

tape worm

>that doesnt sound healthy i dont know how to get one!!
>>
>>17866912
Not OP but this is solid advice. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>17866892
Nice advice here. High fiber diet might help you feel fuller. The more you walk and work out, the less time you're eating. Probably try to get a sweat going at least, but don't go from 0-60. Progressively ramp up the length of the walks and intensity of the workouts weekly or biweekly. Do 1 day moderate exercise, next day a bit more intense and then a rest day. After a 2 weeks do your previous 2nd day workout for the first day and a more intense workout on day 2. Whatever you can do without blowing up your ticker.
>>
>>17866869
/fit/ guy here again. I just looked at your post in its entirety and here is my advice about your suggestions

>500 cal/day then a cheat day
No. Just no. Under-eating then over eating fucks with ur metabolism, which causes your body to absorb and retain everything u eat on cheat day. Stick to a consistent diet.

>low-carb diet
Yes. Keep doing this but you need to add more fruits and wait it out a week. There is a video about someone going a month without any sugar. That is how long you will typically have to last. IF you can keep ur new diet for a month then you dont need any willpower at all.

> Tried no food
No. Fasting is shit and can result in weight gain worse than under-eating. See my under-eating part for why. You just need to keep a consistent, lower calorie diet.

>maint = 3300, so I go for 2800.
This is actually fine for now. Just be sure to lower this number on a scheduled basis. Talk to your doctor or a personal dietitian/trainer about when you should start lowering calories.
>>
EC stack
DNP
>>
>>17866869
smoke crack or meth regularly and watch the pounds just fly off!
>>
>>17867014
Also, walking is not a good form of exercise as it does not raise your heart rate enough to start burning fats. You need to have an average heart rate of 0.75*(220-your age) for ~20-30 minutes in order to maximize your cardio's efficiency.

Unless you're morbidly obese, walking is not enough. Walking is only enough when you are literally having trouble standing up due to your weight
>>
>>17866869
Literally just stop eating you fat fuck. Why do you think those niggers in Africa look like they are pure bones? Because they are starving.

Why does every retarded fat fuck ask the same question that they already know the answer to? The reason is because they don't actually plan on losing the weight.
>>
>>17866912
wait a minute. Ive been dieting because i want to lose weight and get rid of my gut. I was lifting with dumbells and body exercises but i stopped because after research apparently if you dont eat enough you muscles will just eat themselves.
>>
>>17867140
Correct. However you're wrong about the degree to which this true. You are correct if you're eating so little it is around half of your maintenance calorie count. This is why you see starving African children and few starving super models - african children eat nothing while super models eat less.

In the fit guide it also states that at the beginning of your dieting/exercise routine, you can cut fat and build muscle concurrently. Later in your diet, you're correct, you will have to choose which to focus on: losing weight or building muscle. You still need to do both, but you need to choose which to develop first. I'm assuming, however, that you've probably failed and burned out of alot of diet program before.
>>
>>17867140
derp. high carb low fat diets help build muscle
>>
>>17867016
This
Try dnp
>>
Every one of these threads is like "if ONLY there was a reliable way to lose weight! I'd do anything! I've tried everything!"

You know, except eating less.

The 500 calories thing isn't a meme, you dolt. Your inability to control your binge eating is a reflection on you, not the diet you were given. All these fad diets you're interested in are just (poor) extensions of "eat less". If you ate 4000cals of grapefruit every day you'd still be fat.
>>
>>17866869
Take my word for it.
I experienced all kinds of weight losses.

Losing weight is a very slow process.
If you lose weight fast, not only you're more likely to lose water and muscles before fat but you will get it back (in fat) just as fast and losing it is actually harder.

The answer is no, there isn't.

The eating slightly less than you need to(as 500kcal less a day) is the only viable way to lose weight assuming your meals are well balanced and low in fat(no sauce in it).

All the other diets DO NOT WORK for the simple reason you will get back all the fat you got.

Eating lesser or better is a choice of a lifetime you cannot go back once you started losing weight.
Cheat meal as you call it isn't the reason yo faild unless you ate a whole cake then a chocolate bar had minimal effect on your weight loss as long as you balanced your later meals.

Lifting weights help a ton by the way.
>>
>>17866884
This for instance doesn't work.

All you will lose is water and some fat, but you will get it all back after eating a mere tomatoe salad...
>>
>>17867014
>No. Just no. Under-eating then over eating fucks with ur metabolism, which causes your body to absorb and retain everything u eat on cheat day. Stick to a consistent diet.

You're full of shit.

>No. Fasting is shit and can result in weight gain worse than under-eating. See my under-eating part for why. You just need to keep a consistent, lower calorie diet.

Still full of shit.

It's calories in vs calories out. That's 99% of it. And there's nothing wrong with fasting, in fact there's benefits to it.
>>
>>17868088
Assuming this person eats maintenance calories they will lose weight. Are you legit retarded?
>>
File: 1455415343100.png (1MB, 768x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1455415343100.png
1MB, 768x1029px
>>17866869

As a former fatguy to a past me, I will try to help. You have to realize that you're addicted to the easy high of eating and sedentary life, which is understandable. Don't be hard on yourself, everyone has weaknesses that blindside them in life. Recognize that you are miserable. If you feel like shit laying in self-pity, what difference will it make to feel like shit because you're putting in the work to take care of yourself? When you feel the worst, the most frustrated, just get up and take care of yourself. Eat a salad, jump on the bicycle, spend an hour at the gym. It'll be over before you know it, and you'll feel good about yourself. Positive reinforcement is real, you just have to train it in.

Losing weight is an ordeal. You will feel moments of crushing boredom, laziness, and frustration. You will go to bed unsatisfied and hungry many nights.

However, know that in one year you can become a totally different person, and all the suffering it took to get there will be in the past. This is always the trade: present suffering for future reward. All destructive behaviors are the same play, just with the outcomes reversed.

The difficulty is only in mastering your own mind. Exercising and eating well are very easy in of themselves. You just MUST recognize that your bad habits do NOT make you feel good like your brain insists. You know this, you posted OP, didn't you?

>>17866912
This is the right idea. "Losing weight rapidly" is not something that a healthy person does, it's something an ill/starving person does.
>>
>>17866869
Clenbuterol or T3. Go to a roids site and buy them.
/thread.
>>
>>17866869
steroids
>>
Low carb and you have to get your heart rate up. Try to jog, then walk, then ' jog ', something that gets your heart rate up. Intervals will work great and it takes less time than walking. Your body adapts to the calories you consume, exercise is a must. It's not easy and can hurt but it really does get easier everyday. Keep at it and goodluck.
>>
>>17870040
Oh and don't try to lose weight fast. You need a realistic lifestyle change, plus it will do another kind of number on your body. Also, lift weights.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.