[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Why do girls on tinder never hold a conversation properly? I'll ask a question and then they literally reply with like phrase and an emoji, but they don't lead the conversation to a new place.

Are guys expected to lead the conversation the whole time? Jesus.
>>
>>17866844
do you expect wine from olives and milk from a frog? It's tinder
>>
Most girls either

Are only there for validation
Are being messaged by tons of guys so they couldnt give 2 fucks about most dudes
Are vapid and shit at conversation, hence their reason to being on tinder
And are usually looking for super hot dudes in particular, so if youre not built you are fucked.
>>
>>17866861

Got two menages with a couple profile, your argument is invalid
>>
>>17866867
>menages
>>
>Message girl once
>Get positive response, she's intererested
>One to two more casual messages
>Confirm interest
>tell her we should meet up sometime, what's your schedule like
>Plan definite date
>Friday at 8 sounds great, I'll meet you there. What's your number in case something comes up?
>Cool, see you Friday. I have work early, going to bed. Goodnight

It's seriously that easy. And wtf are you talking about? Why would a girl take the lead? You are always the leader. Even when you hold the door open for a date, you guide her with your hand on her back. YOU ALWAYS FUCKING LEAD, PUSSY.

When on a date, you are ALWAYS leading conversations. You ask questions, then ask more questions, make a funny comment, then start a new topic of questions. You are always learning more about her because you want her to think you are interested in getting to know who she really is and what she likes, even if you just want a lay.

This is day 1 shit, bro.
>>
You ought to be glad she's still trying to talk at all nigga, I mean shit. And you never know, some people can have a decent conversation but just a little trouble kicking it off. That's usually me, anyway
>>
>>17866844
Yes they are expected to lead the conversation the whole time

Women are literally all retarded and don't know how to
>>
>>17866844
She's asking how you are how is that not leading or at least contributing to the conversation? What more did you want, some spectacular display of intelligence and/or depth? I wouldn't even expect that sort of thing from a guy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.