[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hooker problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: blond090616.jpg (740KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
blond090616.jpg
740KB, 1536x2048px
So, I see hookers, but I realllly would like to stop, as it costs money and I have been scammed a few times.
But then sometimes the urge comes over me :( Like I just had to see one today, of course now I feel like why did I do it. (I always use a condom btw) Any tips?
>>
Get a girlfriend
>>
>>17865966
I also see hookers, but I don't get addicted.
How many times per month do you do it?
>>
I see them once, maybe twice a month.
>>
>>17866214
Are you OP? Do you consider this too much?
>>
>>17866275
Yes, I'm op, I did go 2 months without seeing ine, but usually it'll be ince or twice a month.
>>
>>17865966
>I have been scammed a few times.

how?
>>
>>17866310
Dont want to admit it, did some car play, said letsgo to the backseat, got out my front door and ran off.
>>
>>17865966
How do you do it? I'm scared of being arrested
>>
>>17866339

That's the worst part, I don't know how I haven't yet, guess there just isn't as many undercover hookers as one may think? Or I can tell usually when they aren't, thats why I usualy do car dates since I don't think a cop would go into your car, but hell, they probably could do something.
I really should stop as I feel like I'm playing my luck, and I rarely like ever seeing the same one again.
>>
>>17866371
You don't see the same ones bc hookers don't last long it's a dangerous some die some get out of the game as soon as theyre able
>>
I really don't see there being a "trick" to this. You just have to stop doing it.
>>
>>17865966
Same here
>>
>>17866371
>I don't know how I haven't yet, guess there just isn't as many undercover hookers as one may think?

the police dont really care that much about prostitutes, its why serial killers often target them, they are the easiest to kill. i study criminology at uni and i have read into this a bit.
>>
are they good hookers or trash?
>>
>>17866288
I don't think it is excessive, unless you're getting really expensive ones or you're too poor. Which one is it?

>>17866339
>that good feel when it is legal where I live
LAND OF THE FREEDUMBS!

>>17866389
They do (where I live).

>>17866426
How often?
>>
>>17866551
>They do (where I live).

different where you live because its legal. pimps have a strong hold over the hookers because they know they wont go to the police so they can pretty much threaten them
>>
>>17866487
Trash ones since I'm cheap lol
Post kid bellys are gross.
>>
>>17866585
How trashy? What's her price?
>>
This one is easy OP. All you got to do is look up documentaries on prostitution and once you realize how much these women feel degraded and hate what they're doing and are disgusted by the men who would want to have sex with them for money you won't want to be around them any more. It's a major turn off to fuck somebody who actually hates that they're fucking you.

And if they do like that they're fucking you well they're almost a lost cause or in some serious denial and you're supporting that which isn't good either. While you're fucking those girls, just imagine how those girls families and loved ones feel about the fact that somebody who used to be their loving friend or sibling they grew up with and spent such innocent times together is having to get by, by shamelessly whoring themselves out.

It just breaks my soul. It should break your soul. Have a soul man. Stay away from prostitution. That shit is one of the worst things in the good world today.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.