[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAPPING IS KILLING MY RELATIONSHIP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: NLmzT9s-9.png (303KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
NLmzT9s-9.png
303KB, 1400x1400px
Hi /adv/, my problem isn't the usual "gf doesent like when I masturbate" issue you would expect from subject.

I'll make it short: I don't usually masturbate at all (I used to do it a ton 3 years ago before I found my gf), but in these past 6 months with her, we've been having a lot less sex than we used to and I find myself needing release sometimes. Point is: whenever I masturbate (maybe one time a month) we will have a HUGE nearly relationship ending argument afterwards.

It's not that she catche's me or anything, I just seem to attract big fucking arguments after I jerk off. it's like my whole attitude changes or something. I've tested it several times, I go 2-3 weeks without flapping, no arguments. I jerk off and THE NEXT DAY we're having a relationship ending argument without fail everytime. I even NOTICE that I'm different when I argue after but its like I can't help it

tldr: I think masturbation is altering my mood and causing me to fight with my gf...I'm fucking sick of it
>>
>>17865878
What do you fight with her about? I can't imagine fapping is making you angrier or more confrontational, so It makes me assume she's the one starting the fights and not you.

Does she get mad that you won't have sex with her? Does she get mad that you're a lazy piece of shit?
You're gonna have to elaborate a little more, OP.
>>
This is because after you blue fapped that pent up sexual stress is released and you are not trying to get laid this makes you see all the flaws you noreally would completely ignore. It's kind of like having a sober moment. It happens to everyone.
>>
>>17865892
the fights are about the tiniest shit that just escalates. I mean LITERALLY it will just be nothing and escalate to full scale shouting. I'm so much more irritable after fapping. she won't start the fights but she'll say stuff that will piss me off so easily
>>
>>17865947
ok then I guess >>17865921 is right and you're having a "sober moment" after you fap so you see all the little things that piss you off.
My advice is : try to figure out what these little things are and if it's worth staying with her.
>>
>>17865961
>>17865921
I've thought about this and I'd say you guys are right if not for the fact that sometimes my reaction will come days later.

Also my sexual appetite is pretty big...I want sex just as much as I did before I fapped within a few hours.

And third: we rarely argue after sex, even when I've had my fill of it. in fact we fight less when we have regular sex throughout the week.
>>
>>17865985
Yeah bc sex makes you have a supwe endorphin rush while smelling her pheromones that's how the brain senses love. You fight after gapping bc you got rid of the stress and didn't get her pheromones
>>
>>17865985
Ur sex appetite is not big you don't fap multiple times a day even when getting sex that's what my life is like
>>
>>17865990

so is the solution only to have sex then? no masturbation at all even if it means no sexual contact for weeks at a time?
>>
>>17866001
No the key Is that next time you have a sober moment u figure out if you just like this girl bc she's fucking you or if she's actually worth dating
>>
>>17865993
I once fucked her for 6 hours straight two days in a row and I still wanted more the third day. I'd say that's above average at least. you seem like you're about the same though...I desire it as much as you do but fapping seems to make me do stupid shit
>>
>>17866002
gotcha. thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.