[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I really, and when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: trouble.jpg (30KB, 554x415px) Image search: [Google]
trouble.jpg
30KB, 554x415px
I matched with a girl almost 15 years younger than me.

Me: Soon 33, artist, living in my studio, looking for females for various reasons, including platonic friends, friends with benefits, romantic partners, non-social sexual partners, life models

Her: 18, looking for platonic relationships with guys, and whatever with girls

I broke through with her when i wrote that we shouldn't have any filters, and just be honest, and that I of course want to fuck her, but she has to promise me never to give in, never give me any blowjobs and absolutely never let me eat her out.

Her age limit on tinder is 18-55
She seems both polite and on top of her game for her age, in terms of values and principals. I've told her that we should get to know each other, and that I need a new muse. Tonight she said yes to share a bottle of wine in my studio one evening.

I'm primarily looking for advice from guys who know their game, and got experience, but anyone who wants to join in on the conversation, sharing stories that aren't blueballs stories, giving advice and got quality questions, are welcome

My question is how long should I realistically wait until I make sexual advances, IF I manage to befriend her, and do my best to build general attraction? Ideally, she should undress for my art before I get to this stage. I want her to be comfortable about me taking about her body, sex, the women I'm with, and overall see me as a very sexual man, without suspecting that I behave like this in order to get in her pants. I want her to beg for it, not having to say yes to it.

Give me some scenarios, fellow menfolk
>>
>Her: 18, looking for platonic relationships with guys

>how long should I realistically wait until I make sexual advances

Doing it wrong.
>>
>>17865857
Being this wrong about women.
>>
>>17865830
She's not retarded, she wants the dick just give it to her
>>
>>17865905
I don't want to limit this to one fuck. I want her to worship me until she's mature enough to marry someone else.
>>
bumping for something real
>>
>>17865926
You are very strange op
>>
To answer the title : no, you shouldn't. Trying to manipulate her won't make you an evil mastermind, tons of guys do that and she'll probably tell her friends how pathetic you were in a few years. Cut your dick off and consider priesthood, you need this son.
>>
>>17866120
Who said anything about evil? I want a union with her to create good. And I don't care what she tells her friends. I don't know 18 year olds.

Manipulation is just what people do, including your mom. It doesn't make her pathetic, it makes her capable of communication.

Cutting of dick is not an option.

>>17866110
This only helps my case, son
>>
>>17866194
Manipulation isn't pathetic. Willing to manipulate a 18yo girl when yourself are 33 is deeply pathetic. Nothing good will come out of this union. I strongly advise you to let it go.
>>
>>17866219
This
But fuck her first OP both her and (You) want it so why not
>>
Nigga, you a creep
>>
>>17865830
The same thing that works for all women works best for younger women, due to inexperience. Just tell her things she's never heard, do things for her no ones done, etc.

Source - I'm 29 and dating an 18 year old qt3.14 asian grill.
>>
>>17866219
Look guy, I'm not confused about the potentially unsettling fact that she was a toddler at the same time I lost my virginity. I will treat her with care, as an adult, and will only be sexual around her, not towards her, for as long as it takes for her to admit to her own attraction. Manipulation isn't really an issue, and if it doesn't happen between us, so be it, she can at least sit for me. I only will her to do what she naturally craves. I didn't force her to match with me on a hookup app.

Perhaps I should rephrase - How long should I hold her at a distance, before finally

I will of course abort this project if any distress arises. I wouldn't have these concerns if the girl in question was in her mid-twenties, as I believe it requires a different type of seduction.
>>
>>17866235
Again, I'm not looking for advice on how to get there. I'm specifically asking for how long I should wait until I do.

Thanks anyway
>>
>>17866259
Why not go for 33 year old girls?
>>
>bottle of wine
i think this will be easier than you think. stop thinking about it and let it happen.
>>
>>17866268
Women my age are a bit tricky, since those who haven't given birth yet usually are on a lookout for an exclusive relationship in which children is an issue. I don't want to waste anyone's time. I don't see myself father a child for another four or five years, at least, and I think it's more healthy if women have children before they hit 36.

Single moms are fun, but less spontaneous, and I don't want to establish a connection with young children, when I can't promise I'll stick around, so I prefer to only see milfs when their children with their fathers.

I prefer women age 24-28. Open to try older women, 38 and older, but have never slept with anyone more than two years older than me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.