[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How do I let go of a girl whos my friend, I have a crush on and connect with her so well, love talking to her anytime I can but she doesn't like me past a friend level.
>>
>>17865712
I do wanna stay her friend but it just burns me up when we hangout and I know one day she won't want to hangout with me anymore when she gets a boyfriend. My oneitis is getting stronger each day with her and its burning me up inside.
>>
>but she doesn't like me past a friend level.
how do you know?
>>
>>17865727
Never fully said it before but she's given hints, trust me I know 100%
>>
>>17865732
okay, how long have you been friends?
>>
Find someone else, or spend more time away from her.
>>
>>17865732
Like I would ask if she wanted to hangout before like a few times and its just a straight no, shes ignored me before, when she talked about what she liked in a guy it was opposite of me, she doesnt like body hair and I am covered in it, pretty thick also. I compare in no way to her ex's, im a little overweight. She can do alot better then me and she has the looks to get any guy she wants trust me I learned that the hard way
>>
>>17865735
2 years but we talked alot about things going on in each others lives, like I value her above most friends ive known for many years. We connected so well. I didnt start to get feelings for her until a few months ago when we really started to talk about alot more things and alot more often.
>>
>>17865737
The problem with that is I rarely go out enough to met a girl and after so many years of meeting girls and talking or whatever shes the only one i've found fun and interesting, idk what it is but just something about her makes me nuts.
>>
>>17865751
well you have to make a decision, as you said she will probably eventually get a boyfriend, and if that happens you might not be able to stay in touch with her, so it might be better to end it now. remember, it's totally okay to do that
>>
>>17865769
I know it is but still it feels hard to do that. She brings me so much happiness but its a double sided sword because it will turn into pain one day. I can't just cut her off after all we've been through but I have no idea what I want from this.My wish is that I can just be emotionally mature enough to just accept her in a relationship but idk man. I know if that day comes i'll have to end contact right away but still its just so damn hard to do that right now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.