[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I gently convince my boyfriend to start dressing more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1474.jpg (356KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1474.jpg
356KB, 1280x956px
How do I gently convince my boyfriend to start dressing more adult without hurting his feelings?

He's like 5'7 and thin as a rail and looks roughly 15 and people look at me like I'm some goddamn child molester whenever I'm out with him. Considering that we can't really be mistaken for family and he's determined to turn PDA into a PSA, this happens often.
>>
>>17865482
Well, how does he dress now? What is his current fashion?
>>
>>17865482
>he's determined to turn PDA into a PSA
what does this mean
>>
>>17865482
Just show him pictures of clothe you'd like him to wear, suggesting that he';d look good in them.
>>
>>17865482
>get him to try shirt
>You look so hot in that baby
>fuck him with shirt on

He'll now associate dressing well with getting your pussy
>>
>>17865482

>Buy him a pair for shoes
>blow him for wearing those shoes
>convince him to cut his hair a certain way
>blow him for getting his hair cut
>etc..

give him rewards for his actions. Like a dog.
>>
>>17865495
Oversized shit that he drowns into. Childish patterns. Like sometimes he'll literally shop from the kids' side. This year his wardrobe has pretty much filled up with Star Wars t-shirts because they're freaking everywhere.

>>17865499
PDA = public display of affection

PSA = public service announcement

If at least 3 people don't see him grabbing my ass in public, the day has been unsuccessful. He is massively affectionate everywhere.

>>17865505
I should probably have mentioned we're gay, but I'll have to try that. He's the more sexual of us most of the time anyway.
>>
>>17865524
Sounds like he isn't very matured. Might be the issue.
>>
>>17865524
sounds like he's a manchild and you're weird for using that expression
>>
>>17865527
>>17865532
He's 120 pounds of pure optimism and love of humanity in a pair of light-up sneakers.

I love him but situations get awkward sometimes. He doesn't really pick up on negative cues from people.
>>
>>17865550
He sounds like my inverse lol. I'm 120 pounds of pure pessimism and misanthropy.
>>
>>17865482
Buy him nicer clothes subtly throw away clothes you don't like my sister does it to her bf and I suspect my gf does it to me but Idgaf I have no style sense
>>
>>17865524
>we're gay
Found the problem right here.
>>
>Stopped reading when i saw this was a literal gay OP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.