[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really uncomfortable with being black.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0108.jpg (71KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
71KB, 723x720px
I am incredibly uncomfortable with being black. I just feel like RNG has to be on my side for like anything that has to do with dating.

I feel fine when it comes to like things like college grades and work and stuff. My issues are strictly with dating.

Any time I talk to a woman the first thought that I think she is thinking is "what the fuck is this ape talking to me for?"

I lose all nerve to talk to women I want to date. What can I do to build self esteem I guess?

I am just so concerned that my blackness is losing me options on who I have a chance of dating. For example, there is a Mexican girl I like in this art class. I have not said a word to her but I get this feeling she would hate me.

How do I stop those thoughts?
>>
Bump2
>>
>>17865389
I find that it's better to stick to your own kind when dating. Interracial relationship have a high failure rate and can often end very badly. As a jew I pretty much only date other jews
>>
>>17865389

you have to simply just stop caring.
>>
>>17865776
Aren't Jews basically white? Like couldn't you date almost any white girl and be fine?
>>
Being black is really polarizing in the western dating scene. Some girls will find you absolutely repulsing and wouldn't touch you with a 10ft stick, others will crave your dick as soon as they lay eyes upon you (unless you're really ugly). This is a good thing. Means you have to put in less effort, you just need to avoid the women who dislike you and interact with those who like you.

But it sounds like you're a little paranoiac. You shouldn't assume that women simply don't like you. Always assume they're interested in you until you have a reason to believe otherwise. And when you have a reason to believe otherwise just move on and leave her be.
>>
>>17865794
You have no idea what antisemitism is like. When a white girl finds out your a jew theres a 50 percent chance you'll get beaten by her brothers and friends.
>>
>>17865389
Jesus kid, get over it

This is entirely in your own head. You're faking yourself out. You need to read some self help books. Check out Noah Elkrief for your anxiety issues and shit. If it's women you want to do better with, download some books on picking up women. I've only read part of CIA Tactics fro Picking Up Women, but it's helped me tremendously with the way I think about women. Once you realize they are more worried about what you think of them than you are of what they think of you, you'll relax a little. You may disagree with that, but something you can't argue is they spend way more time/money/attention on their appearance than we do. And they do it so we like them. They have to.What do men do?

All a man needs to do to get women is 1 - be comfortable (overly described as "confident" to the point you don't know what it even means to be confident), and 2 - be reasonably fun, which is what you'd expect from a woman as well. This is why women often fall for 'bad boys'. It isn't that they like shitheads, it's just that bad boys aren't all anxious and uptight. A "nice guy" who is comfortable and fun would get just as many women, if not more since he probably has better future prospects.

I say this as a mulatto who struggled to find a place to fit in all my life. Too white for a black world, too black for a white world. It was always a point of contention for me personally, aside from other mulattoes, because I was not raised with my mother or father, so I never really knew how these races should act in a loving manner, and was not comfortable in my own skin for a long time. Was also never hugged growing up so physical contact was always an iffy thing for me. Now, I've banged literally dozens of women, and am dating a qt3.14 asian college girl who falls asleep video chatting me every night. And I'm close to a decade older than her. Her parents fuckin' hate me, and it's the best sex I've ever had lol
>>
>>17865861
Another thing I wantg to mention - go to eastern europe. Slovenia, Romania, and to a lesser extent Poland and Hungary. Mostly Romania. They love black guys. They will literally walk up to you and introduce themselves, I am not exaggerating. Plus, since they are european, they aren't entitled fucking princess cunts like many american women. They cook, and clean, and take pride in being feminine and aren't just waiting to blow up after marriage since obesity is still disgusting to them. After dating outside of America, I will never date another american woman again. Ever.

Pros
Gorgeous
Thin
Kind
Okay with fitting traditional female gender role (cooking, cleaning, raising kids, staying pretty)

Cons
English may be spotty
Almost definitely will want kids, maybe sooner than later. That's what's expected of them in their culture. Have kids and raise them.

There really aren't a lot of reasons to not date an eastern european girl
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.