[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help guys, got my 10/10 and then might have fucked it up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Need help guys, got my 10/10 and then might have fucked it up

>be me
>move back home
>start restaurant job
>fast forward a few months
>new girl starts serving
>notice her immediately
>short, funny, quirky, great smile, body and attitude
>basically my 10/10
>introduce myself, im barely a 7/10 so I don’t get second glance
>go about my business
>notice her more and more, eventually decide to get the number
>go up and ask; mission accomplished
>start texting but shes not too reciprocative
>ask to go see movie, shot down
>oh well.png
>fast forward a bit, have started taking acid with stoner buddies
>one of them is my best friend, and the guy everyone asks for advice, etc etc
>alpha? Not really but outsiders see it that way I guess
>anyway New Girl becomes part of friend group
>we at this point had become friends but not really talkative
>she was after my bro, who knew I had liked her
>he asks me if im cool with it, im not at first but decide fuck it whatever
>they fuck, but once and she falls for him
>next few months are nothing really, my bro doesn’t really like her much and she keeps after him
>shes sad, and kinda confides in me a bit about it while ive moved jobs and stopped paying attention to her
>her first time taking acid with me in the big group she ends up alone with me and a mutual friend and tells me im her anchor
>we start hanging out, going to bdubs and her hookah lounge and shit
>>
>>17864300
Come on man. She's using for drugs and free shit.
>>
>>17864300
Cont.

>decide I still have interest so I tell her
>expect her to pull away but doesnt, moves in closer and asks me to chill more, tighter hugs, etc
>but this was after saying she didn’t feel that way for me
>sucks but im alright, keep talking to her about rando shit and hanging out
>eventually end up telling her we’re going on a date to see Dr.Strange since we like marvel and its trippy
>not that trippy but you know
>try holding her hand but she just looks at me, says my name exasperatedly, I let go and change subject (movie had been over)
>few days later end up at her place with friends playint dumb game, whole time shes lookong at me and touching me needlessly, hand on leg or shoulder etc etc
>mixed signals and that annoys me so I get frustrated
>decide fuck it im done wasting my time and that I shouldn’t be friends with her cause I don’t se myself not being attracted to her
>before I do thar, kinda call her on her bs, telling her theres no way there isnt a connectiom based on her attitude towards and around me
>basically was just pissed and rold her what I thought
>she hits me wirh a whopper, saying shes been thinking about that message (its been hours later at this point) and that she wants to try
>few days later we’re at her place after her work just chatting cause she has said shes unsure, becauae there isnt a sexual attraction for her
>again decide that im wastinf my time so she drops me off at bros house pretty upset thinking I hate her or whatever and she has to go take her housemates to the airport late that night
>fastforward to 5am, half awake. She calls me on her way back and tells me to be ready, she wants me to spend the night with her
>ohshit.gif
>gather my shit and wait outside, and we get to her place and get in bed
>holding her from behind, ask whay shes doing.
>says this is her trying
>she turns over and looks at me
>cue my inhibitions snapping and kissing her, end up fucking
>shit was cash
>>
>>17864314
Cont.

>next few days shes quiet over text, but it’s the weekend and shes doubled the whole time, and when she does see me she holds my hand and shit
>Sunday night, I end up over at her place and fucking her again, more cash
>next day she has kinda a hard day (one of her friends is moving, another friends mom died, etc) and tells me she needs to take a moment before things continue between us
>my spaghetti shows and I tell her I know what that means and that its okay, she apologizes which cements for me that ive tried for her for nothing
>tell her she shouldn’t have slept with me if she wasn’t sure
>decide to stay her friend cause shes repeated over and over she doesn’t want to lose me
>end up seeing her again yesterday, holding her hand most of the night and smiling and laughing with her while she got high
>still feel like I want her

So,/adv/, how do I undo my spaghetti or is this too fucked?
>>
Drugs are bad, retard.
>>
>>17864322

What you did wrong is you got one taste of the pussay and you turned into a beta.

You seduced her, then went back into your beta ways. After you fuck a girl you're talking to, you should cut back on pursuing. Don't text her, let her text you. When she reaches out to you, say "hey good to hear from you, when are you free to get together?"

Arrange a meet up, have fun, hook up, repeat. Get her to know that if she texts you, you'll arrange a meet up. This way she starts chasing you by habit. It also makes you look good because you aren't getting clingy.

Trust me, bro. If she likes you, she'll put herself in your orbit.

Also what you did wrong is you brought up relationship stuff. Stop trying to force things, it's not your job to bring up that stuff. Your job is to make sure she's having fun around you, and getting orgasms. You never bring up relationship or serious talk.

Eventually in a few weeks or months of having fun and hooking up, she'll tell you she wants to be your gf. The more you pressure her into commitment the further she'll back away.
>>
>>17864334
Thats helpful, and so basically now i just need to ignore her and try and arrange a meet up whenever she messages me..?

Because like, the way it seemed to have been going is that whenever i TOLD her what was going on, things went my way.
>>
>>17864353

Yeah what I recommend you do is just completely change your attitude, like you never got emotional. If she brings it up, just laugh it off.

Just switch your approach to less pursuing. If she backs away, back away. Girls are kind of like cats in the way that if you chase em around they just run off, but if you're calm and confident they'll come back to you.

Just chill out, she'll text you.
>>
>>17864367
Heard.
I appreciate you man, ill put this to work.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.