[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tl;dr: did something bad to my gf and made more problems and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Tl;dr: did something bad to my gf and made more problems and need to fix by tomorrow.
Got a bad one for you guys and need urgent help. So my ldr gf of years has a ticket scheduled for Sunday. Over the past few months i have made some terrible mistakes the worst being today when i woke up and made drama. I have made a lot of unecessary drama innthe relationship and ive been working on cutting that characteristic out of my person. A few months back i cheated on her emotionally (started talking to a girl at my work and developed a crush and tried to break up with current gf). I love my current gf with all my heart and i domt know why i did that to her. So after today happened she said sunday will not happen. Period. What can i do to fix this all and make hee want to come here in a day.
>>
go to her instead
>>
>>17864261
Not possible. I wish it were that easy
>>
if she knows you cheated then it's pretty much over
>>
>>17864254
so she just found out about the cheating today?

>>17864263
well her forgiving you all in one day isn't gonna happen either lol
>>
you need to pull out some real romantic shit out of your ass
>>
>>17864266
No it was about 3-4 months ago i told her. Weve been working on it.
>>
>>17864273
Thank you. Im brainstorming. Its hard over ldr.
>>
>>17864283
maybe an inside joke or something. making her laugh is a good first step
>>
>>17864254
It's over. When someone cheats on someone else in any way unless the person getting cheated on is a cuck/can't handle being alone they will never trust you again. A relationship without trust is garbage.
>>
>>17864292
Im trying so hard to fix it. Ive been so good to her lately except today
>>
>>17864291
Thats a good idea. Itried today but no laffs.
>>
>>17864295
Let me put it another way because you don't seem to understand. It is out of your hands. The degree of effort you put into 'fixing it' does not matter. In the end only her choice does.

I have a feeling you'll interpret that to mean 'if I try really hard I can influence her decision then!' but that's not what I mean at all.
>>
>>17864302
I do understand. Instead of begging her i need to stop and let her do her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.