[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pure frustration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1698.gif (15KB, 444x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1698.gif
15KB, 444x356px
I'm so frustrated..

I feel as if I can't complain too much, because I do have a lot of things going for me in my life; I'm on the path for a great career, qualify of life is good, and I'm currently working getting /fit/. But the ONE thing, that frustrates more than anything is girls. I so wish that this was something I didn't care about. But because I'm a healthy mid-twenties male, it's thoughts I can't avoid. I'm frustrated because against what everyone else says. It's very difficult for ME to meet girls. Why? Because attractive girls are something I don't see in my daily life. I'm not talking 10/10 hotties. I mean just 6/10s. I don't see single 6/10s in my daily life. I'm not a university student. So I'm not around young people all day long. I am an introvert so I really dislike the whole bar scene. I actively keep a eye open when i go out into town while I'm running errands. But I just don't see them. I live in a very expensive area. so the far majority of young people move away for Uni, and they don't move back until late in life because cost of living is VERY high. And most young people can't afford to live here.

so what the fuck am I suppose to do? I've been on Tinder for 2 years and only ever met 1 girl. I'm done with the online shit because it's been nothing but a disappointment.

And you know what makes me even more fucking frustrated? I don't want a girlfriend. I don't have the desire for a family either. But, because I'm a healthy fucking male, girls are something that's constantly on my mind. so all it does is stress me out.
>>
>>17864242
bro just get abs post some pictures or just talk to your friends from home to see if they can at least introduce you to any girls who you can be freinds with which will give u more access to women. If your actually fit it shouldnt be that hard to get a females attention
>>
>>17864249

i only see my friends like once every other month. they are in Uni and very far away. so we very rarely get to hang out.

I'm not ripped or anything, but I'm not in bad shape.
>>
>>17864242

>Im rich, good looking, fit
>b-b-but im also introverted and so mature
>where's da hot grillz at

OP you have an incredibly severe over-estimation of yourself
>>
>>17864272

how is that? I'm not saying I'm perfect. I'm not saying I'm a 8/10 by any means. I'm just saying that my life in generally going pretty well. But the one problem I'm having that's really bothering is what I said in the OP.

I'm not expecting women to flock to me or anything. I don't know how you even assumed that
>>
>>17864262
New anon. Honestly, bro. It's time for a change. Do a bar scene a couple of times. See a cute girl behind you at the register. Sweet talk the cashier to hand the girl behind you your number. America is getting fucked. Girls are too high maintenance and expect the best. It's time to be the best.
>>
>>17864276

You claim your life is great and list off some very good things about yourself. Things that would 100% get SOME girls attention. The fact that you've only met 1 chick on Tinder in 2 years screams that either something isn't right about you physically or you are making shit up to us on an anonymous lizard hatching forum.
>>
>>17864282

Well I'm not making anything up, and I'm average looking. That's me

>>24686305
>>
>>17864282
>>17864286

This is me

>>>/soc/24686305
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.