[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help I'm depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1408143281620.jpg (60KB, 640x715px) Image search: [Google]
1408143281620.jpg
60KB, 640x715px
I am ugly. I don't believe in "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" type of shit. I've been treated like shit for the way I looked my whole life. I'm a virgin at 20 yo. I know some of you will laugh at this but it's a big deal in the western society. I only believe in plastic surgery.

I'm not a vapid shallow person and I can make friends just with about anybody, even a homeless dude. I don't judge on appearance, but I am often and mostly judged for it. People judge me before they meet me, and are already biased towards not liking me. It's sad, really. Being judged for something you had no control over.

Anyway, I don't know what kind of advice I'm looking for really, but I'm pretty sure if plastic surgery fails to make me acceptably looking for the society that I will take my own life. I am not a shallow person but I must adapt. I want to experience love. I don't know what else to do.

I'm depressed and feel like shit because of this every day. It consumes my life. I wish I didn't have to do this but it's gotten to the point where this is the only option left.
>>
Post ur face so we know how to help
>>
>>17863684
Something tells me this might backfire real hard, but w/e.
sry that it took so long but i had some trouble uploading pics. there are pics from various angles and some are distorted, what i hate the most is how drastically lighting can change my face. i've seen attractive people look good under all and any lighting settings, unlike me.
imgur()com/a/OOPMB
>>
>>17863792

Faggot. Strong chin. Not horrible other features.

Nice job taking glasses off for the pictures though.
>>
>>17863802
How do you know I wear them? I'm not fag homie, I wish I could get close to the pussy. I mean, if the confidence is the issue, I've stopped giving a fuck around people long ago, figured if I'm gonna be ugly I might as well not give a fuck, since I will get judged anyway.

You say not horrible, but that doesn't fill me with confidence, any ideas what makes the face meh? I'd say my eyes are pretty shit, and my mouth area is crap, but I don't know if the ugly eye area issue can even be tackled. Tell me what you think.
>>
>ugly
>just your average white guy with no physical charisma

oh boy here we go
>>
>>17863808

>How do you know I wear them?

Are you an idiot? How would I not know? Not even trolling.

> I'm not fag homie,

You are acting like a little bitch, hence the faggot.

>I've stopped giving a fuck around people long ago, figured if I'm gonna be ugly I might as well not give a fuck, since I will get judged anyway.

You obviously haven't stopped giving a fuck, who are you kidding? Again, I am not trolling.

>You say not horrible, but that doesn't fill me with confidence, any ideas what makes the face meh? I'd say my eyes are pretty shit, and my mouth area is crap, but I don't know if the ugly eye area issue can even be tackled. Tell me what you think.

There are basic things that make a person attractive - symmetry, strong gender-specific characteristics, clear skin, good hair, etc.

Whatever your problem is, it's not being ugly. Sure, you aren't 7+ plus, but far from that guy that's blocked by his looks.
>>
>>17863817
Dude, you're missing my point. You completely missed my issue. I asked you how to improve my looks, not for you to call me a faggot without a personality. Yes, I don't give a fuck when I'm around people. That still doesn't change the fact that I want to improve. Everyone does. Just tell me what are the first couple of things you notice immediately upon seeing my face that don't appeal to you and how you would change it. I'm too self critical so it's hard for me, but fuck, if I can improve I will. I've come far from being a shy faggot to who I am now. I still want to change myself physically.

>>17863815
Dude, that is NOT average. What the fuck is ugly then?
>>
Jesus Christ op. I'm going to be 100% honest here. You do not need fucking plastic surgery. I looked at all of your pictures and you look completely normal. From the extent to which you detailed how much this has consumed your life I expected you to be fat and acne ridden or some shit, and even then I would have told you that there's still no reason it should stop you from wanting to accomplish what you want in life.

I will say it again, you do not need cosmetic surgery and I can almost guarantee that it will be a decision you regret sooner or later. If anything it sounds to me like you need something to get your mind off of how you look. Pick up a creative hobby and start exercising, keep being a good person. This will be hard to change, but it will change, and I'm sure you'll eventually see that things aren't as bad as they seem. But please don't ruin the body God gave you.
>>
>>17863826

lol
>>
>>17863826
Everything wrong is fixable in under a week. What are you wearing? Looks like shit. Stop being slovenly and get a pair of khakis and a button-down or whatever is hip with the kids these days. And take off that hat.

Why aren't you smiling? Think you're tough? Nobody cares. Nobody is interested in some frowny-face douche who wants to rain on everybody's parade. Pretend you're HAPPY to be ALIVE. Wouldn't you want to be around people who are HAPPY?

Posture doesn't seem that great, might need work. Get a little tan.

NOTHING is wrong with your face and EVERYTHING is wrong with how you carry yourself.
>>
>>17863841
Is there a problem sir
>>
>>17863680
Ok, now listen to me - im going to be a bite rude here - you piece of shit. listen to me good. You, are NOT good looking. Yes, thats a fact, you aren't a model. But you are definetly not ugly. Your nose is a bit off, yeah and you may have not the perfect head shape, but what is your fucking problem? If you really had so many case of people who avoid you because of ur looks, its either because they are complete douches or because of your eyes. They`re fucking dead.
Damn man, get some fucking life into them, so what if you`re a virgin at 20y, get excited about something, anything. Get in shape, try to be positive. If I look at you I see a hopeless guy (from what you`re telling thats probalby the case) but that's not a permanent case.
You choose the life you want.
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND START LIVING FFS. DONT FUCKING START THREADS IF THE SOLUTION IS IN YOUR HANDS!
Now turn off the fucking computer and do something, go out, learn to dance, talk to people, work out, I don't even fucking know, everything is better than trying to belittle yourself. START. NOW.
Oh and btw do something about your hair. I`m not saying its horrible but just ask your hairdresser about something fresh.
>>
File: 1477446154780.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477446154780.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
>>17863847
Thanks, I realize that my attitude might be off, but let's be serious, no one is born bitter. It might be because of shitty people around me since I changed schools three times, but really, no one is born bitter. I'm not bitter anymore. I used to be bitter. Now I just want to improve. Be it social, or physical. I'll do my best to reach my goals.

>>17863891
Thanks man. But the thing is, by nature I'm a perfectionist. And naturally I try to fix anything that I possibly can. I know I might not be the ugliest cunt around. But why be below-average if you can be attractive? This would give me a confidence boost like 100x. If I could just be confident in myself that I actually AM good looking. My past may play a role in here, but I do want to be viewed as attractive. It's just my nature. I can't change it. It's my innate feeling. I just feel so unhappy and wish that I could be like people that don't care about their appearance and are able to be themselves nonetheless, while I have to not give a fuck about anything to come close to who I actually am. It's all an act. I get people. We're all animals and there is a lot of physical attraction included. I have a great friend who isn't a vapid cunt like the majority of people. We get along well, get drunk, smoke together, have fun. But that kind of person is really a rare find. I wish more people were like this. The point I'm trying to get across is, I want to improve. I can already make friends if they're decent people who aren't superficial. I just want to max myself out. Why be unattractive if you CAN be attractive? And this is what I need help with. Aside from usual advice like "lift, be confident, get a haircut, wear good clothes", I mean that shit is just common sense. I need more than that.

>have a comfy wally
>>
>>17863680
>>17863792
>I don't believe in "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" type of shit.
yeah because look at your FUCKING POST
maybe people don't like you because your personality is shit
you're so shallow and self-pitying

i'm a female and you look perfectly fine.
definitely above average.
not ugly AT ALL.

my advice: get over yourself and develop a likable personality.
>>
>>17863987

This.

I am 20F and think you are pretty handsome. I'd love to see a pic of you genuinely smiling. I really like your eyes and brows. But honestly, attitude is ALMOST everything. You could get mad pussy with a good personality and a friendlier face! :)
>>
>>17863680
You're not ugly. However your lack of expression would not inspire me to trust you in real life. You're not groomed. You lack sleep and you probably eat like shit. Get a haircut and stop covering your face with them. You could put on some weight and get a more defined frame.

Basicly you have a long way to go, not because you look like shit in those pics but because you'd rather wallow in self pity than realize there's nothing wrong with you unless you treat yourself badly, which you do.

People don't treat you like shit for the way you look but the way you act. You probably never smile, make very little eye contact, keep your face shut...
>>
>>17864035
You said it yourself you're depressed, right? Either get some help or help yourself. Treat that shit like the flu; eat, sleep healthy. Stay active, get an occupation. Your mind and body are one so stop neglecting both, you need to make that blood flow to your face and to your brain. You decide whether you're your best friend or your worst enemy, not tomorrow but today.
>>
>>17863987
>>17864008
>>17864035
>>17864063
All I can say is thank you for your encouragement... I cannot argue what you guys and gals have said... I agree that I am a bit off mentally and that I could do a lot better if I changed it, I will do that whilst also trying to maximize my physical potential. I'm sorry if it comes off rude or anything but I will still seek to maximize my physical attractiveness whilst working on my psychical attractiveness, too. love u
>>
>Time to shine
>Better leave on the clothes I slept in and make a blank expression
The good news is that you're not ugly. The bad news is that you have a lot of other problems. Like a total lack of self awareness. You might as well diagnose your women problems with tea leaves.
>>
>>17863680
find ways to help other people, like volunteer and stuff. get involved in a church even if you don't believe their silly bullshit. devote your life to helping others. in a couple years you will have more friends than you'll know what to do with.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.