[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to call out my teacher being racist. But I'm kinda scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 26

File: 131025-joey-badass.jpg (154KB, 820x546px) Image search: [Google]
131025-joey-badass.jpg
154KB, 820x546px
>>17863399
>>33445159
I joined a cooking program to learn more about culinary. There is an Austrian instructor who is a very good teacher and helps us learn step by step. I respect her for that, but she say things I know in the back of my head I know are the dumb and ignorant. For one, a visitor came over to try the food we with us. She began to talk about how the US uses propaganda to get people to agree with declaring war on places like Syria for their resources. I agreed with her and was going to note how there are other countries that are more violent and no democracy but the US doesn't do much about it.
>"Yeah, plus if the US cared about spreading democracy, why don't they do anything for African countries like--" Before I could say the name of the country, my teacher interrupted me
>"Oh yeah, your country is such a violent place with dictatorship isn't it?"
>"no I meant Somalia where there's total anarchy there".
My background is Ghana, where there actually IS democracy.
Then there was a time where we talked about dating. She asked if I had a gf. I said I had one but we broke up. She brought up how Jamaican guys have side girls & players. I realized she was trying to generalize all them all as bad men. She also assumed my father was like that too, which I had to relpy "NO! MY dad is not like that at all "
On top all that, she keeps guessing my background country wrong. Its annoying me & dont know how to confront it. I've always been scared of confrontation & I never had called out a racist white person before. Or just people who piss me off for whatever reason. I just think and hold in my anger. Another thing is I've noticed about ignorant whites is that they can be overly sensitive like SJWs. I just don't want to hear her comments about blacks. How do I go by confronting her without tearing down bridges? There are many time I feel I'm worthless & I gotta do so much for people to like me, but Im tired of letting people disrespect me & letting it slide.
>>
Ignore the links above pls
>>
Have you tried telling her what country you are from? If you make her guess and dont correct her how is she supposed to know? Also shes not wrong about jamaican men. Most stereotypes have a basis in truth even if they are exaggerated
>>
File: 1468033538319.gif (228KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468033538319.gif
228KB, 500x333px
Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger, and learn to space your fucking paragraphs.
>>
>>17863596
I've told her my background country 3 times but she still guess it wrong. I am aware that stereotype of Jamaican men but regardless of it, she STILL generalized a whole race. She had the nerve to assume my dad was like that straight off the bat until I had to correct her. I'm not saying she's WRONG. I'm saying she being a biased twat.

>>17863600
>sensitive white boy detected
>>
>>17863609
I'm not white, I'm asian.

also

>nigger who hasn't figured out what the enter key does detected

Why did your master let you use the computer I wonder?
>>
>>17863616
Careful bro, he might go blog on tumblr about blacks being mistreated on the internet.
>>
It doesn't sound like she's being malicious.

Unless your class is full of SJWs, you're going to look like an overly sensitive asshole if you "call her out" in a confrontational manner.
>>
>>17863572
Just tell her where are you from.
If she starts talking about things you don't want to discuss, just say you're not interested in politics or whatever it is. If she ignores you and continues to do so, react passively like "yeah/sure/I agree".
>>
>>17863616
>Why did your master let you use the computer I wonder

My post hit the limit over 700 and I had to edit it to pass.
>>
You seem like an overly sensitive bitch to me son.
>>
>>17863624
>It doesn't sound like she's being malicious.
You don't have to.

>Unless your class is full of SJWs, you're going to look like an overly sensitive asshole if you "call her out" in a confrontational manner.

That's my problem. I don't want to seem as if I'm demanding a safe space and say "You white devil privilege scum" or some stupid shit like, I just want to call out the shit she says that pisses me off about blacks.

>>17863626
But there are things I don't agree with. That's the problem.

>>17863622
Idiot...
>>
>>17863630
>Blacks should all keep silent about Whites being offensive
>>
>>17863643
>But there are things I don't agree with. That's the problem.
There are things I don't agree on with 80% of people around me. Yet they constantly talk about them either to me or in a setting where I'm forced to listen.
It can't be helped. If you have already tried to correct her and it didn't help, then she's clearly not trying to have a discussion. She just wants someone to agree with her.
There are better things to do in life, no need to argue pointlessly.
>>
>>17863652
More like blacks should stay where they belong.

I don't go crying like a fucking bitch when someone calls me a chink.
>>
>>17863652
Niggers are typically the most intolerant, offensive, and racist people there are in this world today. I mean I can understand why but it still doesn't justify it.
>>
Tell her that you that her talking about politics is making you uncomfortable. If she's a decent person she'll stop, if not report her for being unprofessional.
>>
>>17863675
>There are things I don't agree on with 80% of people around me

Okay cool. Do they have a deep seated hatred for your ethnicity? This isn't an argument whether peanut butter is better or worse than strawberry jam, it's something that effects me as a black African.
>>
>>17863678
>I don't go crying like a fucking bitch when someone calls me a chink.

Asians act so submissive around whites , but I know for a fact they talk shit behind whites behind their backs.

>>17863682
Not relevant to this thread.
>>
>>17863696
>Asians act so submissive around whites , but I know for a fact they talk shit behind whites behind their backs.

Who the fuck said anything about whites you dumb nigger? I've been called a chink by niggers AND spics, in fact, white people have treated me the best by far.

And no asian I know talks shit about white people at all, and I live with 3 other asians, and work with about 20 of them.
>>
>>17863687
But it's not just about politics, even with dating and personal lives, she still had something negative to say in a passive way.
>>
>>17863696
Christ, we should have just kept it to where you guys were 3/5's a person...
>>
>>17863704
Sometimes people have a negative attitude. Focus on your learning instead of listening to her opinions.
>>
>>17863701
This, I'm half japanese, half white. But you can't really tell I have white in me, and I've been treated significantly worse by african americans and hispanics than I have white people.

Like its not even close. This is why I know that whole "reverse racism isn't real", and "minorities can't be racist" thing is total fucking bullshit, and anyone that thinks that should jump off a cliff.
>>
>>17863688
Okay, now you're going places.
Listen, she won't change her opinion, it's simply not worth your time.
>Do they have a deep seated hatred for your ethnicity?
They believe so.
>>
>>17863701
>MUH ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE

Are you seriously this retarded? I am aware of nice white people. I have never implied all whites are bad. But you have anger against blacks and Latinos for treating you like shit and now you think you know how the world works. You're like an Asian uncle tom. I've watched news, documentaries , and seen first hand of whites being racist against Asians.
>>
>>17863720
>I'm not asian but I know about the plight of asians better than you

>I'VE WATCHED DOCUMENTARIES AND SEEN THE NEWS

You're actually dumb as a rock, and just regurgitating shit you read on some blm blog on tumblr, you dumb fucking nigger.

I'll admit the, i've watched documentaries and news part gave me an audible chuckle.
>>
>>17863720
>I've watched news, documentaries

Irrelevant, but fucking hilarious you thought this would be valid

>And seen first hand

ANECDOTAL

See, I can do that too, stupid nignog.

You literally just said to an asian guy

>my knowledge about asian problems > your knowledge about asian problems

When you're a fucking nigger.
>>
>>17863572
She sounds more dumb than actually a racist, which isn't much of an excuse but limits the effectiveness of whatever you can achieve with words.

Try "Ms Whitecunt, I feel you you generalize over X too much." If she has any sense of self awareness it might help but I wouldn't hold high hopes. Simple idiots are even harder to reason with than actual racists who rely on faulty information and are motivated by self hatred, since the pure idiots lack any basis for their idiocy beyond ignorance you could aim at.
>>
File: 1477871586456.gif (516KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477871586456.gif
516KB, 245x240px
>>17863720
>i've watched news, documentaries

I don't have a reaction image adequate enough for this level of idiocy. Holy shit, you have officially stumped me.

Congrats sir.
>>
>>17863731>>17863725

>>my knowledge about asian problems > your knowledge about asian problems

But your "knowledge" is just about how others made you feel. Not the whole truth about most Asian American people. I can get an Asian to say she had faced intolerant whites just like you faced intolerant non-whites. You can't use your anecdotal evidence as a fact anymore.
>>
>>17863720
>But you have anger against blacks and Latinos for treating you like shit and now you think you know how the world works
>But you have anger against whites for treating you like shit and now you think you know how the world works

Your lack of self awareness, and attention to what you're writing is actually shocking.

And then you claim you know better then him, because he cites his own personal experiences, then bring up two irrelevant sources like the news, and documentaries, and THEN tell him your experiences with seeing asians being mistreated essentially outweigh his.

I am at a loss for fucking words.
>>
>>17863742
>You can't use your anecdotal evidence as a fact
>But I can

No, my son.
>>
>>17863738
This is the only good post in this thread so far

>>17863739
>You shouldn't listen to other people's perspective on films, you should listen to mines.
>>
>>17863743
This. What the actual fuck is wrong with you? How can you be so oblivious?
>>
>>17863743
> news, and documentaries
Depending on the source/quality of the information, these are worth more than personal experiences, since they paint a more complete picture.

Also what the fuck is going on in this thread? Nigger complained about cracker teacher, some chink joined in and now motherfuckers argue over which group is more racist? Why?
>>
>>17863572
I wouldn't advise you to call her out for being wrong because she isn't wrong. If you feel the need for something to change, please go back home to Jamaica and make a difference. Preach God's word, especially Matthew 5:28 to your brothers. Teach them to be the most monogamous men on the planet. This is how you fight stereotypes--you change them. Complaining is not productive.
>>
>>17863753
>The news paints a complete picture
>the fucking news
>american media
>paints a complete picture

oh my kek

oh my fucking kek
>>
>>17863758
Entirely depends on the source. Even Murica still got couple decent newspapers. If we talk about TV, it's different of course, since it's purely for entertainment.
>>
OP, as a fellow brown skinned person, I empathize with you. I have dealt with the same kind of ignorance my entire life. The next time she does it, just call her out on it: "It's offensive to me that you make generalizations about Africans, please stop."

She most likely has no idea she's even doing it; many white people are usually oblivious to this kind of thing. For them, it's no problem to be talking to a Korean and ask them what life's like in China, or assume that the entire continent of Africa is the Serengeti wilderness.

All minorities have to deal with this ignorance unfortunately. As others have said ITT, it's usually not malicious. It is irritating though, I agree. You just have to pick your battles.
>>
>>17863757
7/10
solid effort although probably too subtle for 4chains.
>>
>>17863743
Where have I expressed anger for white people? I don't have any hatred for whites. I have an issue with my instructor

>>17863746
I'm not saying your anecdotal evidence is wrong, I'm saying only using your anecdotal evidence as fact is wrong because EVERYONE has similar or different lives. I'm not telling you how to feel, I'm calling you out on your autism. You can do anything you want it.

Fly a kite.
>>
>>17863764
I earnestly gave the advice. When international Chinese students at college mentioned how American men such as myself have huge bellies, I did not get caught up in a fit of low self-esteem and did not feel any need to call them out. I understand that America is fatter than China. What I did do, was look at my flat stomach and smile. However, if I did feel the need to defend all American men, I would start by pioneering weight loss programs.
>>
>this dumb nigger sjw logic

fucking kek

why did white people even bring them here? what a mistake.
>>
>>17863609
why are you telling her about your father to begin with. sounds like weird conversation topics for a cooking class. also you are racist yourself so you probably are already best against this poor woman for just being white. now your going to go try to play the victim and get her fired because it's so easy to hop on this social justice band wagon. you make me sick. it's pretty easy if you don't like the woman find a different class to take.
>>
>>17863753
>Depending on the source/quality of the information, these are worth more than personal experiences, since they paint a more complete picture.

THANK YOU

>>17863757
I didn't say she's wrong, you idiot. I said she was generalizing . And by her tone, she has a restraint for Jamaicans or just blacks. Don't act like other races don't do the same.

>Preach God's word
I wish all of America could actually follow God instead of being total sinful hipocryts

>>17863763
I understand, man. No one wants to hear a black man's voice. But racist whites can be dumb all they want. There's never peace
>>
>>17863778
And how is a statistical fact like "most Americans/first worlders being fat" relevant when compared to stereotypes without much basis in reality or even pure disinformation like Ghana being a violent dictatorship?
>>
>>17863783
>why did white people even bring them here?

To enslave, rape and murder them then act like it's not a big deal
>>
>>17863778

How about the worldwide concensus that Americans are stupid and gullible?
>>
>>17863795
Well it isn't a big deal.

So...
>>
>>17863799
:^)
>>
>>17863801
Oki doki !
>>
>>17863799
That would be a generalization. MOST Americans are stupid and gullible.

>>17863572
>Austrian
"Is it true that most Austrian men keep their daughters in cellars to rape them for decades?"
"Do most Austrian artists become genocidal at some point?"
>>
>>17863785

Austism is strong.

>why are you telling her about your father to begin with.

I NEVER SAID ANY THING ABOUT MY FATHER EVER. That's why I said "straight off the bat " please read.

>also you are racist yourself so you probably are already best against this poor woman for just being white.

I don't have a problem with her being white. I have a problem with her for being dumb. You are dumb!

>now your going to go try to play the victim and get her fired because it's so easy to hop on this social justice band wagon.
So if someone says something you thought it was offensive, you shouldn't do anything about it? I'm not trying to get her fired, dumbass. I'm not some SJW either. I do want to keep a good path between us because she is a good teacher. THIS IS WHAT I MEAN BY OVERLY SENSITIVE.

>you make me sick. it's pretty easy if you don't like the woman find a different class to take.
IT'S THE ONLY COOKING CLASS OF THIS SMALL PROGRAM
>>
File: 1448043231115.png (512KB, 599x627px) Image search: [Google]
1448043231115.png
512KB, 599x627px
>>17863794
The problem is when people argue against statistical facts by calling them racist instead of either countering wit statistical facts of acknowledging the trends and constructively working to change them.
>>
>>17863787
>no one wants to here a black mans voice

you niggers are louder and bitch more then everyone else besides Mexicans. you all want special accommodations and that if anyone even slightly offends you, you want them crucified over it. you people are the scum of the earth. you hate whites so much but I don't see you giving up our modern way of life to go back to your AIDS ridden mud huts.
>>
>>17863813
>IQ
>adopted
Kek.

>https://www.researchgate.net/publication/232452757_In_support_of_the_nutrition_theory
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/232549109_Nutrition_and_the_worldwide_rise_in_IQ_scores
http://www.iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/lynn1990.pdf
>>
>>17863807
>"Is it true that most Austrian men keep their daughters in cellars to rape them for decades?"
>"Do most Austrian artists become genocidal at some point?"

Perfect example of generalizing. I would NEVER say anything like this to her, so am I wrong to expect her NOT say dumb shit about blacks? I'm no SJW /BLM faggot, but retards paint me as one just they want to be allowed to say intolerant shit with NO repercussion.

Laughable .
>>
>>17863828
I don't have to be "allowed" to say intolerant shit. I'm going to say intolerant shit if I feel like it, and there are no repercussions, and there isn't anything you can do about it.

I'm sure your teacher feels the same way.
>>
>>17863809
you most definitely are a sjw your trying to edit the way someone else thinks because it offends you. you say you don't have a problem with her being white but your bringing up her color more then what she even said to offend you. your racist your hating on whites in all of your other posts and making racist comments about Asians because somehow you know what it's like to be one more then one themselves but OK. and yes you said you had to correct her and talk about your dad. meaning you could have keep your nigger mouth shut but instead you had to bitch like you people always have to. your so fucking stupid. no one is forcing you to take this class. stop pretending like you somehow respect her, admit you dislike every white teacher you get and are just itching for an excuse to lash out at whity.
>>
>>17863823
>adoption
>not the best control for upbringing bias
>>
>>17863828
>so am I wrong to expect her NOT say dumb shit about blacks?
Obviously not but our expectations are pretty worthless for our reality. Basically you're in the right but there isn't much to be done beyond noting it to her, which might and might not help depending on how stupid she is.

>>17863830
> and there are no repercussions
That's bullshit. If anon would record her bullshit, she'd get fired from almost any school, the problem is that he also wants to keep a decent relationshit with her.

>>17863834
Upbringing bias is only one factor out of many and not as significant as prenatal nutrition. Besides, even with great upper middle class upbringing, this won't spare the kids from discrimination, which causes stress, which in turn effects performance massively.
>>
File: 1466708152132.png (445KB, 2650x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1466708152132.png
445KB, 2650x1064px
>>17863813
DE-bunked

>I'm going to say intolerant shit if I feel like it, and there are no repercussions, and there isn't anything you can do about it.

If i did say something about it in retort, then you'd be wrong.
>>
>>17863848
Top fucking kek.

Nigger 1
/pol/ak 0
>>
>>17863832
>stop pretending like you somehow respect her, admit you dislike every white teacher you get and are just itching for an excuse to lash out at whity.

Hey, guess what?

Not everyone is an ignorant lil twat like you
>>
>>17863848
False edit. The study is legitimate. Please don't post false information.
>>
File: waterboard.jpg (93KB, 482x480px) Image search: [Google]
waterboard.jpg
93KB, 482x480px
>>17863572
>>17863572

OP, I hate to say it, but this isn't a good place to ask for advice. This imageboard in general is not very empathetic towards non-whites, it's simply in the culture, and if this thread is any indication, it's going to become quickly derailed with /pol/-tier arguments

Honestly, go ask this question anywhere else online, you will not receive great answers here. Most people here suffer from a kind of illusory superiority from their condition in life, if the lack of humility is any indication
>>
>>17863935
If anything, I feel like the anonymous posting creates a space where the posters aren't afraid to vent their real perceptions. You get answers here that mimic what people will actually think but hide out of political correctness. I agree that another site would be better for politically correct advice, since politically correct advice is more relevant to the current white nations.
>>
>>17863877

Even if the study is legitimate, it has nothing to do with propagating stereotypes to the point of persisting in the presence of an individual whose objective existence doesn't align.

OP: as a fellow black person, I wouldn't vocalize the complaint. By all means, defy her stereotypes by your actions, but her preconceptions are likely all so self-reinforced that a rhetorical appeal would have little effect.
>>
File: 1387268308396.jpg (60KB, 346x367px) Image search: [Google]
1387268308396.jpg
60KB, 346x367px
>>17863877

Even if the study was legitimate, it is entirely possible that race isn't the ONLY factor that plays into overall IQ. There is hereditary, environmental, etc., This study you're mentioning doesn't actually state any other qualifiers other than race, which from a scientific standpoint says to me that the study is not very accurate.

For example, if there was a study that said "90% of mammals treated with medication A had their cancer cured" my questions would be, what kind of cancer? where was the physical location of the cancer on the mammal? what species of mammal? how old were the mammals when they were treated? were the mammals all collected from one state/country or did the study include mammals of multiple genotypes from different locations?

You see, in the world of science, its not up to us to take your word for what you're saying, its for you to prove that your findings are genuine. Even if they were able to prove all of these things were unbiased and genuine, 1 study, in the world of science, proves nothing. Findings about a topic as complicated as general intelligence in relationship to genetics/race can't logically be summarized in one study.

If you could provide multiple studies by multiple different scientific agencies from multiple locations that contained specific control groups and efforts to rule out mitigating factors then sure, we could discuss legitimacy. A photoshopped half page summary on the internet summarizing one study from Minnesota is not proof.

At this point, the only thing this study has proven itself to be is a scientifically dubious meme. If you have more data that would help. If not, then logic would say that you're probably ignoring how unsubstantiated the data is because you personally want it to be true.

People believe what they want to believe and the mind naturally selects and bends pieces of evidence that supports the things we already believe are true. Its called confirmation bias.
>>
File: 1380011734866.jpg (20KB, 350x450px)
1380011734866.jpg
20KB, 350x450px
>>17863951

I don't like the new age practice of hiding ignorance under the flag of being "politically incorrect". Sometimes when you say stupid shit and people shut you down its not because they care about political correctness they just don't like hearing stupid shit.

Its like when you act like an asshole and then complain that everyone who has problems with your behavior is a "hater". Its just kind of distraction technique.

Lets also remember that this place is filled with the top echelon of insecure, shit-tier man children. Its not really a big surprise that they mindlessly cling to any ideology (race included) that makes them feel like they're better than other people.

Being white is by far the easiest way to feel superior. The man-child doesnt even have to put down the doritos or stop playing LoL in his mom's basement to be better than a "nigger". He just gets to look at his flabby body and splotchy neckbeard in the mirror and feel superior simply because he's a member of le master race.
>>
>>17863572
yes OP, go see your school's counselor and tell them what happened
if they see it as an issue, they'll call up the teacher and have a talk with her about it
I'm sure she'll behave herself lest she wants to get fired

also seems like she has a habit of getting off topic
none of these things have to do with cooking
>>
>>17863572
Just tell her not to speak about stuff she's ignorant about.
>>
>>17863998

I agree wholeheartedly, I think that ultimately an argument should be judged on its merits and not necessarily on the consequences; if an argument is valid and the premises are true, naturally the conclusion must be accepted.

However, as you have said, rarely are these conditions satisfied in posts, and mainly become rash assertions and personal attacks. Enthymemes run rampant. I believe your analysis on the userbase here is decently accurate
>>
>>17863998
>>17864185

just realized I misread your post a little, so the first part may come off as confusing unless you realize I read the term as hiding ignorance under the flag of "politically correct"; I still agree regardless
>>
>>17864030
This would work VERY well at a liberal arts college.
>>
>>17863652
>ayo fuck you whitey
>fucking white dog
>etc etc

Come on now cunt, fuck off back to Africa if you can't take it as well as giving it.
>>
>>17863572
yeah I've noticed white people get super insecure about anything related to racism

just try to make sure the class will be on your side at least
>>
If there's anything white people hate, it's being told they're racist, even when they blatantly are, just look at the group of misfits on /pol/ those spergs are all the way in but they'd take it very personally if you called them racist in real life

I'm black myself and I think what you're going through is mild. I've heard about and experienced worse. If it bothers you that much then leave the class or educate her about your actual country.
>>
>>17863682
>Niggers are typically the most intolerant, offensive, and racist people there are in this world today.

Had no clue that it was "niggers" who lurk /pol/
>>
>>17863998
Political correctness is real. The resulting chilling effect does influence what people decide to say in public. We only have one reputation.
>>
>>17864297
The blacks on /pol/ usually distance themselves from the average others of their race.
>>
>>17863572
>thread about generalizing white people and America about how we're all heartless monsters to third world shitholes
>wonders why there are generalizations about third world shitholes also being shit
Hmmmmm...
>>
>>17864247
And blacks act all tough until someone calls them a nigger and they turn into little bitches crying about racism.
>>
>>17864856
Lol it's not even that. They act all tough until they get in trouble or they see someone doing better and they pull as many race cards as they can. It's sickening.
>>
>>17863616

In the language of your people my good sir.

Chung ching chong, wow u chow bow wow long time.
>>
>>17863572
She's a fucking idiot, holy kek. The good thing is she's not being deliberately malicious, she just runs her mouth on shit she knows nothing about.
Tell her you feel she generalizes too much, in the nicest way you can. Stress that not all black people are from Jamaica or Somalia (but be less mean about it, I guess). Don't allow her to get sensitive about it, and avoid using the word "racist" because that triggers white people like no other.
Ignore the retarded, salty white and/or Asian posters screeching "nigger" ITT. They're all either teenagers or generally useless individuals who have no place to vent their foolishness without getting shouted down, so this is their way of lashing out and throwing tantrums.
>>
>>17863572
I understand what you feel, but you have to understand this: people are biased and will rarely rethink about their opinions. It doesn't matter the subject whether it is race, gender, sexuality,politics etc... You won't be able to make them change their perception of those topics unless they know how to keep an open mind and discuss. Just deal with it for the time being and keep it professional until you're done with the program, you'll feel bad about it sometimes but you can't antagonize people when you need them. You can only choose your friends and family, beyond that circle of people, you have to ignore the rest and stay calm.

And for the rest of the people around here, since I was a child I've had black friends, asian friends, white friends, muslim, jewish, catholics, etc... None of those categories were better or worse than the others.
Everyone of the stereotypes and memes you keep thriving on are factualy wrong, there are absolutely no way to predict someone's behaviour based on its appearance, humanity is more complex than that, don't be foolish.
Hopefully, I'm sure that the majority of you are not serious, aren't we all messing around on an originally anime centered image board, right ?
>>
>>17864819

What are you even mumbling about? Are you seriously so spastic you believe that trash you just wrote?
>>
>>17863572
Have you considered going back to the shithole you came from? Stupid shitskin
>>
>>17863572
Maybe, you know, stay in your home country, instead of shitting up another country with your presence and then whine about how racist the natives are.
>>
File: puukko pepe.jpg (123KB, 353x357px) Image search: [Google]
puukko pepe.jpg
123KB, 353x357px
>>17863572
Nignogs coming to white countries, and then whining about racism is the best fucking meme.

You should all be deported from Europe.
You shitskins do not belong here, and the longer you stay here, the more violent your repulsion from the lands of our ancestors will be.

You will never, ever be our kin.
>>
File: image.png (200KB, 529x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200KB, 529x594px
Go home, shitskin
>>
File: scheming fin.png (244KB, 437x552px) Image search: [Google]
scheming fin.png
244KB, 437x552px
>>17865417
Take heart in knowing that the eternal swedes will go extinct due to their suicidal immigration policies.

>mfw Sweden is doomed.
Their ancestors sins towards my forefathers will be paid hundredfold by their modern descendants, when Islam grows to dominate that shithole.
>>
>>17865428
Yeah, if it keeps going on, they might have 10% Muslims in 2035+, how scary!
>>
>>17863616
>Asian sucking white people dick
Typical desu
>>
>>17865472
>Yeah, if it keeps going on, they might have 10% Muslims in 2035+, how scary!

First off, at this rate, it's going to be way more than that.
Germany and Sweden are both in a situation where within the next decade, native men of both lands in the age group of 20-35, will be a minority when compared to those of immigrant background.

Secondly, even 1% of Mudslimes in an European country, is too much.
None of them belong here, and they all must be expelled.
These lands are the ancestral homelands of Europeans, and the birthright of the children of European peoples. Nobody else has any inherent right to be here, and advocating for more "diversity" or "multiculturalism" is disgusting treason or actively malicious attacks against European peoples.

In my homeland's case, a non Finn will never be welcome in Finland, and will never be our kin. Every people has a right to their own, peaceful homeland, and the shit going on in Europe right now, works to render the homeland of future Europeans into a multicultural shitheap of racial, and religious strife with no end.
Anyone who advocates for that future, is either a traitor, or an enemy, and should be fucking executed for their crimes.
>>
>>17865515
>Nobody else has any inherent right to be here
Probably the only legitimate point about your /pol/ak babbling.
>>
>>17865697
Nice argument you got there.
>>
>>17865703
"I am scared of brown people, so they shouldn't come over some artificial line" isn't an argument, buddy.
>>
>>17865710
Nice strawman m8.
>>
>>17863572
Oi bro, you still there? Ignore most comments given here, they're given by r9k /pol/ types who don't have real friends and aren't loved by anyone so they've come here and insult you in an attempt to raise their near non-existent self-esteem.

I'm a Rwandan living in Western-Europe and it seems to me like you're being surrounded by ignorant low class whites. Before you confront her tell some other people about it. You sure made some friends there I suppose? If you have some people backing you that's when you confront her and tell her why she's annoying you, this way she can't immediately shut you down and push you in a corner by using dumb irrational arguments.
>>
>>17865714
Glad you realize that, makes even more mysterious why you made it. Now do you have an actual argument or just want to went about scary brown people?
>>
>>17865719
You keep strawmanning my statement, instead of actually addressing anything I actually said.

Why do you think that we Finns for example, shouldn't be allowed to bar the entrance of anyone we damn well please, to our homeland?

Also, nice going completely ignoring the situation that Germans and Swedes are facing, where they will become a minority in their own homelands at this rate in our lifetimes.
As the older generations of Germans and Swedes die off, the demographic shift that has happened via their insane immigration policies, will become readily apparent.
Do you think that germans, or swedes don't deserve to be majorities in their own ancestral homelands?
Because that is what is going to happen unless they curb their immigration policies totally, and deport most of the recent arrivals.

And that is not even touching the matter that Europeans have no obligation to even welcome these non europeans here in the first place.
Again, they do not belong here. They have their own homelands, and they should focus on fixing them, instead of bringing their problems here and ruining the futures of countless Europeans.

Future germans will curse their ancestors for dooming them to live in Islamizised hellhole filled with strife, where anyone who doesn't submit to Islam has to live in fear.
>>
>>17865719
Not him, but I'll have a go at understanding the argument. Consider the following. If the population of Switzerland and Chad, Africa were by some miracle transplanted such that Chad, Africa had only Swiss peoples, and Switzerland only had Chad, Africans; then walls that prevented outside exchange/transportation were erected, then how would these countries look after 100 years? The caliber of people determine the caliber of civilization. If we could confirm this, his concerns about (brown) people from places with less advanced civilization moving to (white) places with more advanced civilization would have a foundation in fact. I personally agree that the borders are vital.
>>
>>17865738
Sure, the (Muslim) immigrants come with downsides. In fact, I agree with all the downsides you just listed. The thing is, liberals like to say that there are not just downsides, but also upsides. What are they? Diversity is shit. Please help me understand. I don't want to believe that they believe in some sort of circular logic where immigrants are not totally bad because they have some good because they are not totally bad. Please.

I guess they can come to white countries and bitch, like OP. But that's bad.
>>
File: UN definition of genocide.jpg (81KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
UN definition of genocide.jpg
81KB, 638x479px
>>17865745
You are getting there, but that still isn't quite the crux of my argument.

I am not talking about the "quality" of people.
I am talking about each group of people, every culture, be it Finns, Germans, Chinese, Iranians, Somalis, or what have you, having the right to exist as a soverign group, in their own homeland.

What is happening in Europe, is nothing sort of ethnic replacement of Europeans, trough a slow, demographic shift, where Europeans will at first, no longer be a majority in their own ancestral homelands, until eventually they will either mongrelize by mixing with the non Europeans, or become an insignificant minority.
It's fucking genocide.

Even your example, where total populations were just magically transported from one country to another, would be preferrable, because at least then the people would still persevere. It is the PEOPLE that make the country, not the geographic location.

>>17865757
It's because leftist/liberals what have you SJWs, think that the reason that muslims for example, are barbaric shitheads is because of of the circumstances where they live (as in, their countries are shitholes) and they believe that once you transport those people to civilized and peaceful western countries, the people will also become civilized and peaceful.
They fail to realize that a big, big fucking reason, that Islamic countries are such shitholes, is because of the fucking people that live there. Islamic culture is barbaric as fuck, and has been so for hundreds of years.

Islam has been at war with Europe even before the fucking Crusades happened.
>>
>>17865718
niggers always hunt in packs
>>
>>17865738
>Finns
>homeland
Arbitrary bullshit that did change in the past all the time and will change in the future.

>the situation that Germans and Swedes are facing
Both are probably top 10 countries to live in in the world, what a horrible situation.

>where they will become a minority in their own homelands at this rate in our lifetimes.
Baseless speculation. As is your following sentence.

>Do you think that germans, or swedes don't deserve to be majorities in their own ancestral homelands?
Again memes like "nationality x and homeland y".

>And that is not even touching the matter that Europeans have no obligation to even welcome these non europeans here in the first place.
That depends, there is a legal obligation due human rights and shit. Also tons of humanistic and economical reasons. Besides, Europe got a minimal amount of refugees, despite profiting from the entire situation and easy having the resources, countries with many more refugees don't.

Rest of your post are more memes and speculation.

>>17865745
>then how would these countries look after 100 years?
Isolationist countries would always be fucked on many levels, as history and present time proves over and over again.

Rest of your post is more baseless speculation and fallacies. Jesus, the whole "Swiss" thing. You realize that over 1/4 of the workforce there are immigrants, right? Fuckloads aren't even white.

>his concerns about (brown) people from places with less advanced civilization moving to (white) places with more advanced civilization would have a foundation in fact.
Even assuming it's so simple, there is still the idiotic idea that people are affected by the country where they were born in the long run, and that an almost powerless minority shapes civilization.
>>
>>17865774
>It is the PEOPLE that make the country
You mean the PEOPLE you decide? Some nigger with a Finnish pass is objectively as much Finish as you.
>>
File: just finn things.png (135KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
just finn things.png
135KB, 585x560px
>>17865778
>Arbitrary bullshit that did change in the past all the time and will change in the future.

You know nothing of history.
Finns have lived in the geographical location now known as Finland for AT LEAST over a 1000 years, at first as different tribes, and later under the rule of Swedes who subjugated us, and even later, as under the rule of Russians.

We didn't just pop into existence after we gained Independence less than a 100 years ago. Our ancestors had been living on these lands for generations before that.

And considering the fact that both Russians, and the Swedes went trough attempts to "Russify" or "Swedenize" us during their respective rule, the fact that we are around as our distinct, independent people this day, is a small miracle. Had history played differently, our people would no longer exist.

>Both are probably top 10 countries to live in in the world, what a horrible situation.
The living qualities of those countries has nothing to do with my argument.

>Baseless speculation. As is your following sentence.
Based entirely on demographics.
Watch this video if you care to know more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
This guy explains it far better than I can.

>Again memes like "nationality x and homeland y".
No matter how you deny it, ethnically and culturally distinct people exists, as do the lands they live in.

>That depends, there is a legal obligation due human rights and shit. Also tons of humanistic and economical reasons.
Bullshit that does in no way, serve the self interest of european peoples, and thus are not something we should give two shits about.

>>17865785
Wrong.

A nigger will never be a Finn.
You do realize, that we Finns are ethnically distinct group of people, and that just having a Finnish passport, does not make you a Finn.
Your argument is the equivalent of saying that a somalian who has japanese passport is japanese.
It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>17865806
>at first as different tribes
Hence not really the Finns. Just like hundreds of kingdoms in Germany weren't Germans or the whole clusterfuck wasn't Russia.

>The living qualities of those countries has nothing to do with my argument.
Then you should definitely work on your argument. When talking about THE situation, it better be something serious.

>YT vids as source for baseless speculations
Boy, oh boy.

> ethnically and culturally distinct people exists
Sure and they tend to mix up with others. In case of Finland it didn't happen that much in the past as with other countries because the drawback of going up there was too big.

>as do the lands they live in
These are based on a piece of paper.

>and thus are not something we should give two shits about
The majority of the population disagrees with this apathetic crap. Isn't democracy muh western values?

>A nigger will never be a Finn.
For you. Any legal authority would view it differently. I wonder which opinion holds more value...
>>
>>17865774
Thanks for the remarks. This topic is important to me, so I'll have another go at explaining the distinctions between societies.

It only takes one generation to change the course of an entire bloodline. As Ronald Reagan said: "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." We are who we are because we were raised by people who thus made us this way.

If, for instance, we enter into a system where everyone receives a universal basic income, we would have a generation dependent on that income. There would be change. Similarly, if we replaced the religion, there would be change. Now, most obviously, if we transplant peoples with different upbringings, different cultures, there will be change--a change that shifts us towards the caliber of civilization the foreign cultures originated from.
>>
>>17865775
It's almost like they're... animals....
>>
>>17865829
>Hence not really the Finns

Wrong again.
They were the Finnic tribes, that lived in different regions of this land, spoke different dialects of this language, but were descendants of the same people that originally arrived here sometime after the ice ages. Just because there was no unified nation of Finns back then, doesn't mean that Finnish people did not exist.
Hell, those tribes of yore still exist today to a degree. There are the Osterbothnians, the Savonians, the Karelians etc, which all still have their distinct dialects, traditions etc, we are just all under the whole banner of Finns, because of our shared roots to this land, overall culture and language.

>Then you should definitely work on your argument
My argument again, is not about the living qualities of a country, it is about the fact that these immigration trends are demographically replacing native Europeans.

>Boy, oh boy.
Not an argument.

>Sure and they tend to mix up with others
Not to the point of total negation of both groups, unless forced.
Racemixing is pretty fucking rare even in this age of "tolerance".
Mixed race couples have historically been, and still are in wast majority of countries, a big fucking minority, and thank god for that. It's as if we humans have instinctive in group preference, like the tribal species we are.

>These are based on a piece of paper.
Nah, it is based largely on where the people fucking live, though of course, there are unfortunate peoples like the Kurds that do not have their own homelands, despite rightly deserving to have them.

>Isn't democracy muh western values?
The majority of people did not vote to join these fucking agreements, and I guarantee you that if we held a poll here about restricting immigration, or hell, even kicking out all mudslimes, the "kick em all out" option would win in a landslide.

>For you. Any legal authority would view it differently.
Laws are made by men, and can be changed.
>>
>>17865831
Indeed.
People seem to think that our quality of life, and the general wellbeing that western civilization has, is something that is inherently guaranteed here, and not something that was hard fought for and built over decades, and even centuries.
All of it can and will be brought down to squalor unless kept taken care of and maintained.
Letting countless barbarian shitskins that hate European values and culture into Europe, is a surefire way to cause Europe to descend into strife and conflict between the natives and the non europeans.

My ancestors were peasants to foreign rulers, that were taxed to near starvation, forced to fight in the wars of our subjugators, and even at times, and our language and culture banned and prohibited. Most of us were poor, farmers and woodsmen as little as 200 years ago, with industrialization reaching us only in the late 19th century and fully kicking into gear only after the World Wars.
Our freedom as people is not even a century old, and only about 50 years ago, did significant improvement of living quality start reaching the majority of our people.
I am part of the first generation of people in my entire bloodline that was born into middle class family. Both of my parents originated from poor, farmer families, and only because of social advancements made during the 50ies and 60ies, did they have the opportunity and education to really uplift themselves from the lives their parents, and ancestors had been living in for hundreds of years.

This wealth, well being and safety of modern Finland, is not something that came from nothing suddenly. It required generations of work, but unfortunately, it can all be brought to ruin way faster than it can be built up.
>>
>>17865863
> but were descendants of the same people that originally arrived here sometime after the ice ages
And these were the descendants of people who lived in Africa, hence niggers own the world ... but you don't like that and choose to draw and arbitrary line at some point.

>Just because there was no unified nation of Finns back then, doesn't mean that Finnish people did not exist.
If there was no united nation of Finns, obviously Finns didn't exist.

>we are just all under the whole banner of Finns, because of our shared roots to this land, overall culture and language.
And that's when you became Finns.

>immigration trends are demographically replacing native Europeans
If these don't affect the living quality, it's hardly a problem for anybody but the MUH BROWN PEOPLE brigade.

>Not an argument.
Said the guy who uses YT as a source.

>Not to the point of total negation of both groups
Like your pre Finnish tribes who became Finns?

>Racemixing
Another meme. Ethical groups exists and these mixed all the time.

>it is based largely on where the people fucking live
So a Finn from generations of Finns who moved away to Australia is suddenly not a Finn? Did he/she lose it during the flight or at arrival?

>The majority of people did not vote to join these fucking agreements
They also didn't vote against them and constantly voted for parties that supported these agreements. Or does democracy only matter when you want it?

>Laws are made by men, and can be changed.
Like opinions then? Just laws actually decide shit, while all your opinion is good for is shitposting on a mongolian yak enthusiast forum.
>>
>>17865907
>And these were the descendants of people who lived in Africa, hence niggers own the world ... but you don't like that and choose to draw and arbitrary line at some point.

Modern niggers=/=ancient humans that spread across the world.

>If there was no united nation of Finns, obviously Finns didn't exist.
Sematics.
The ethnically distinct group of people known as Finns today, did exist back then, and did exist while we were under the rule of Swedes and later Russians, for they explicitly referred us as Finns and treated us differently than their own peoples.

>And that's when you became Finns.
See above. Our people is older than our independent nation.

>Said the guy who uses YT as a source.
Not as a source, as a more in detail explanation of what I am saying.
Watch the video, and then come back, or shut the fuck up.

>Like your pre Finnish tribes who became Finns?
We were all finnic peoples, and no, even today, the distinct groups of Finnish tribes still exist. You can easily differentiate one from another simply by their dialects.

>Ethical groups exists and these mixed all the time.
Nobody denied the existence of different ethnic groups you mong. And pairins between people from two different groups, have always been, and still are, far less common than pairings between people from the same group.

>So a Finn from generations of Finns who moved away to Australia is suddenly not a Finn?
You are mixing shit up again.
The HOMELAND, and the PEOPLE, are different things. A distinct people CAN exist without their own homeland, but that is usually a shitty fucking situation for those people.
So no, a Finnish immigrant to Australia would still be a Finn.
But you know what she wouldn't be? An Australian. Just like a Somali that moved to Finland, would never be a Finn.

>They also didn't vote against them
Actually, they did, that's why we got our "populist, right wing, literally nazis" party in the government.
>>
File: Finn pepe.png (93KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
Finn pepe.png
93KB, 600x578px
>>17865938
>>17865907

Also, in regards to this:
>Like opinions then? Just laws actually decide shit
Laws are based on the views and culture of the people who they are supposed to govern, at least in democracies.
Change the culture and views, and the laws change too, though at a slower rate.

Except in situations where the outrage at something is powerful enough.
Our government started restricting our immigration laws basically immediately after last year's "refugee" flood started, because the outrage of regular people was so fierce.

Family unification was made harder, countries were listed off from being dangerous to live in order to restrict refugees from those lands, and to even deport some who had arrived there.

Even better, tons of these shitskins are leaving voluntarily, because they can't handle living here. Apparently it's too cold and dark here, and the people aren't nice.

>mfw
>>
>>17865775
Glad I triggered one of you retards.>>17865833
>>
>>17865938
>Modern niggers=/=ancient humans that spread across the world.
Like any other group then.

>Sematics.
Make a huge difference.

>The ethnically distinct group of people known as Finns today, did exist back then
See, a lot more accurate.

>as a more in detail explanation of what I am saying.
Which isn't worth much without a source, or maybe you realize that any longterm prediction about population like that is bound to have "out of the ass" credibility?

>We were all finnic peoples
Back to this again. You had some similarities, enough to make you view each other as a distinct group and proclaim your country later.

>You can easily differentiate one from another simply by their dialects.
So everything is fine then? Where did the idea of a group disappearing even come from then?

>And pairins between people from two different groups, have always been, and still are, far less common than pairings between people from the same group.
Due unrelated factors like distance and the likes.

>But you know what she wouldn't be? An Australian.
Why not? Worked fine for all the immigrants who came there before. Or are only Aborigine Australians?

> that's why we got our "populist, right wing, literally nazis" party in the government.
Who only got 17,7% and were forced to join a coalition. Unfortunate but clearly not a majority.

>Change the culture and views, and the laws change too, though at a slower rate.
Sure. Great you realize how it works. Though as such a proponent of laws, you might've realized how nationality actually works.
>>
File: eternal strayan.png (12KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
eternal strayan.png
12KB, 251x201px
>>17865986

>Like any other group then.
Your fucking point?

>Make a huge difference.
Not really.

"The ethnically distinct group of people known as Finns today, did exist back then"
Is just a more convoluted way of saying "Finns existed back then".

>Which isn't worth much without a source
The video has the sources in it.
Nice way of outing the fact that you didn't watch it.

Also, lets use a hypothetical scenario.
Lets say that you have a country, where approximately 40% of the people are around the age of 40-60, and because people in this country tend to have just 1 or 2 children, this number is not about to change.

This country lets practices a very liberal immigration policy, and over a brief amount of time, let's say, 10-15 years, enough immigrants accumulate to this country, to the point where they make up around 7% of the total population.
Unlike the natives of this country, majority of these people are quite young, 20-35 or so, and they also come from a culture where people often have 4-6 kids.

Now lets skip to the future, lets say, 40 years or so, can you tell me, how the demographics of this country have shifted?

> You had some similarities,
No, we had a SHITTON of similarities. Shared language, just different dialects of it, extremely many shared cultural traits, shared history under the rule of foreign people etc. We proclaimed our independence, because we finally had the chance to unity under the shared banner, after over 800 years of being under the heels of foreign rulers.

> Where did the idea of a group disappearing even come from then?
You keep mixing up topics. Different finnish groups still existing here in Finland, has little relevance to us undergoing potentially the same fate as Germans and Swedes are doomed to, which is us FINNS becoming a fucking minority in FINLAND. Thankfully it is not that likely because our immigration policies are not as batshit insane as that of Sweden or Germany.

cont.
>>
>>17865986
>>17866018
both kys
>>
If you don't like it, go the fuck back to ghana. Fucking entitled parasite.
>>
>>17866018
>>17865986

>Due unrelated factors like distance and the likes.

Wrong. Humans have inherent in group preference, which means that we prefer the company of people who resemble us, people who are our "kin". People who pair with outsiders of your kingroup are outliers and a minority compared to the people who pair within the group. See Murrica, despite being supposed "melting pot" for centuries, distinct groups still exist, even among the people of European descend. And even this modern age of "let's tolerate everything" racemixing is quite rare.

>Why not? Worked fine for all the immigrants who came there before. Or are only Aborigine Australians?
Seeing how you are rootless colonist, I don't expect you to understand the concept of "ethnostate".
In a way, yes, the Aborigine are the true Australians, they are the natives of that land. They just ended up having the shit end of a stick and were nearly destroyed by European colonists.

The rest of your are just assortment of europeans that moved there. "Australian" is not an ethnicity, whereas "Finn" is, and Finland is the ethnostate of the Finns, the natives of this land, who have lived here for over a thousand years, whereas Australia is a colony founded by the Brits, and inhabited by all sorts of people these days, including the natives of Australia, that were horrendously brutalized and subjugated by the colonists until very recently.

And I never fucking want, my homeland end up like Australia. That idea disgusts me to my core, for you see, if we compare our countries, I do not identify myself with you, I identify myself with the aborigines of Australia, for had history played out differently, my people could have easily shared the same fate as they did under the hands of foreign rulers.

>Who only got 17,7% and were forced to join a coalition.
They were the second or the third biggest fucking party. We have tons parties here, and coalition governments are the rule, not the exception.
>>
>>17866037
Fuck off, just because he lives there doesn't mean he has to accept the solecisms of locals.
>>
>>17866053
>just because he lives there doesn't mean he has to accept the solecisms of locals.
Yes, he fucking does. He is a foreigner and should bend the fuck over to be useful and grateful for all that he has.

Or, he can just fuck off back to his monkey shithole.
>>
File: spurdospede.png (10KB, 665x365px) Image search: [Google]
spurdospede.png
10KB, 665x365px
>>17866052
>>17865986

>Sure. Great you realize how it works. Though as such a proponent of laws, you might've realized how nationality actually works.

You dumb emu rape child, I wasn't talking about nationality, I was talking about ETHNICITY.

Nationality a legal matter, whereas Ethnicity is part of what you are, from your culture, language to your very genes.

So yes, a shitskin may unfortunately get Finnish nationality, at least currently (which thankfully can and probably will be changed), but they will never, EVER be a Finn.

But again, seeing how you are a fucking strayan, a descendant of colonists, a rootless fucking mongrel with no connection to your ancestors or the lands they hailed from, I do not expect you to understand anything about ethnicity, roots or culture.

No go get mauled by a fucking Koala or something.
>>
>>17866073
Lol, go drown in cowshit. Good thing retards like you don't write laws.
>>
>>17866084
10/10 argument
>>
>>17866084
lmao you realize you're gonna get genocided when enough people uncuck themselves, right?
>>
>>17866093
>iz nut argmint
This is what every poltard refuges to.
>>
>>17866101
>nigger doesn't understand logic
every time
>>
File: happy stefan.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
happy stefan.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>17866101
>doesn't present an argument.
>proceeds to get butthurt when called out on it.

Top kek.
>>
>>17866018
>Your fucking point?
Your Finns now got a minimal connection with the people before.

>Is just a more convoluted way of saying "Finns existed back then".
But it's actually correct while the other isn't. Besides a more correct version would have GROUPS.

>The video has the sources in it.
Then you can simply provide them here.

>Now lets skip to the future, lets say, 40 years or so, can you tell me, how the demographics of this country have shifted?
Obviously not and neither can you. Outside of assumption that they will keep have as many kids, and the other will keep having so few, there is the whole world around them that would massively affect how it goes. Making a prediction for 10 years is a stretch already. At around 20 - 25 years mark they would lose any plausibility.

>we had a SHITTON of similarities
By your definition of similarities. Besides, given how slow cultures developed back in the day and how fast they do it now, these things play a minimal role. What you see as muh Finnish culture isn't even the same as what other Finns perceive under it.

>Different finnish groups still existing here in Finland
And probably still will. Adding Finnish niggers to it won't affect it too much, going by your own historical example.

>the same fate as Germans and Swedes are doomed to
Again le baseless future scenarios.

>which means that we prefer the company of people who resemble us
Based on individual criteria. A Finnish doctor has a lot more in common with a doctor from Uganda than with some Finnish guy living at home jerking off to anime all day.

>distinct groups still exist
Biggest distinction tends to be class, not some race meme.

>"Australian" is not an ethnicity, whereas "Finn" is
But it's not. Finn is a nationality. The separate ethnic groups decided to unite as Finns are still separate ethnic groups and only count as Finns because they decided so. The only difference to Australia is that it happened over a much longer period of time.
>>
>They were the second or the third biggest fucking party.
Doesn't change anything about not being in the majority, does it?

>Nationality a legal matter
Yes, something objective and relevant.

>Ethnicity is part of what you are, from your culture, language to your very genes.
So "muh feelz", "muh arbitary perception of what culture is", language (drawing the line after dialects) and "muh genes"; with only the last two being somewhat objective. With an additional arbitrary line. Is having the right genes enough or do you have to speak the language too? All four? Who decides it?

>seeing how you are a fucking strayan
I don't recall even being 2000 kilometers near Australia in my entire life, not saw any Australians IRL.

>No go get mauled by a fucking Koala or something.
A black one at least?

>>17866029
But why. As dumb as this whole shit is, it's still better than another relationshit thread.
>>
>>17863572
Just tell her that it bothers you and if she continues to speak of it you will report her to the dean.
>>
>>17866111
>>17866113
I'm not sure whether you guys have any self-awareness but you're proving my point.
>>
>>17866123
I can't speak for Australia, but this would work at an American liberal arts college. As a bonus, your university would get further along the road to political correctness.
>>
>>17866125
>thinking that people who use nigger unironically have any self-awareness
Nigger, you're dumb.
>>
>>17866131
Is this bait?
>>
>>17866084
Please explain why the foreigner is entitled to hear no criticism about his home country. The foreigner is a guest in a country with free speech. Both parties are allowed their free opinions per freedom of speech. Unless you're Canada. They're beyond saving.
>>
>>17866136
Even if we roll with your shitty logic, going by OP it seems that OP is the native, while the teacher is a foreigner.
>>
>>17866141
OP is a foreigner though. Entitled cunts like him are the reason for the rise in racism.
>>
>>17866145
Lol, they're not you delusional cunt. Where do you live?
>>
>>17866145
At least in America, the parts of the country who are most racist against blacks are where there are blacks. So, I suppose the presence of minorities could allow one to experience the hell of living with them more than the SJW who has never lived in the American South preaching against racism.
>>
>>17866156
>Where do you live?
Next to a nigger den.
>>
>Your Finns now got a minimal connection with the people before.
Yes, and?

>But it's actually correct while the other isn't.
Wrong. Again, the ethnic group of Finns and it's various subgroups like Osterbothnians, Savonians etc existed even back then.
Calling the ancient inhabitants of Finland Finns is in no way, incorrect.

>Then you can simply provide them here.
Here you go.The link is in the fucking video description.
https://plus.google.com/b/113015593386829539122/+BlackPigeonSpeaks/posts/HnbdKsHtnEy?pageId=113015593386829539122

>Obviously not and neither can you.
Wrong. You can make estimates based on current trends, that of course, won't be 100% accurate, but can and will often paint sufficiently accurate picture of the future. So yes, while a miracle might happen, and change the current trends of Germany and Sweden, but unless such miracle doesn't happen, and current trends continue, then Germans and Swedes will become a minority in their homelands.

>By your definition of similarities.
By any fucking objective judgement.
Same language, same mythology, same religion, same historical background etc.

> these things play a minimal role
Wrong again. The elements of Finnish culture that date back to even before the age of Swedish rule, are still big part of our lives, like the Sauna, various traditional celebrations etc. They are a big part what makes us what we are. You'd fucking know this, if you were a Finn, so stop talking about my people and my homeland like you know anything about us.

>And probably still will. Adding Finnish niggers to it won't affect it too much
First off, again, a nigger will never be a Finn. We have addressed this already.
Secondly, no, if there were just few of them here, it wouldn't be mattering, and we thankfully haven't reached a point where they are destined to outnumber us in our own homeland, unlike Germans and Swedes.

Cont.
>>
>>17866164
Meant to comment this>>17866117

>A Finnish doctor has a lot more in common with a doctor from Uganda than with some Finnish guy living at home jerking off to anime all day.
Top fucking kek.
Again, no, cultural, ethnic and linguistics unity and common ground are of far, far greater importance, than
trivial shit like your current profession or your economic "class".

>Biggest distinction tends to be class, not some race meme.
>he fell for the class warfare meme.
My fucking sides, how high are you?
Race, your ethnicity, your fucking people, are far more important for communal and national unity, than how much you earn.

>But it's not. Finn is a nationality. The separate ethnic groups decided to unite as Finns are still separate ethnic groups and only count as Finns because they decided so
Again, wrong.
First off, there were no "separate ethnic groups" here until we magically decided to all be Finns.
We were Finns already, just different tribes/clans that lived in different regions.
Secondly, again, no, being a Finn, is more than just having a Finnish passport you fucking moron. Again, we are ethnically, culturally, and linguistically distinct group. You can tell if a person's roots are from Finland by his fucking genes.
>>
>>17866166
>Doesn't change anything about not being in the majority, does it?
No, but neither were any of the other big parties. All the 3 parties that got into the coalition got something like 20-15% of the votes by themselves, so together, as 3 parties, they had the majority of votes, but individually none of them had the majority. There hasn't been a single party government in Finland in fucking ages.

>Yes, something objective and relevant.
Laws aren't objective, and can and often are changed.
All it would take to to deny all non Finns here their passport is a simple law change, whereas you can't change one's ethnicity.

> Is having the right genes enough or do you have to speak the language too? All four? Who decides it?
The cultural consensus decides it, and thankfully, it is quickly turning to the point here, where you have to speak the language, have the values of the culture, and actually have your roots in Finland, to be considered a Finn.
Everyone else is just a foreigner with our passport.

Thank god the right is rising again in Europe, and disgusting globalists like you are being pushed out.
>>
>>17866166
>You can tell if a person's roots are from Finland by his fucking genes.
and by his round face lmao
>>
File: suomen raja.jpg (126KB, 401x768px) Image search: [Google]
suomen raja.jpg
126KB, 401x768px
>>17866171
>>17866166
>>17866164

In any case, it's almost 2 fucking am, and I won't spend my whole night debating about the validity of wanting to preserve my own people and homeland for future generations of my people, with some disgusting rootless globalist, any further.

For the preservation of my people and our future, we must maintain our homeland as an ethnostate, so that future generations of Finns can live in peace and prosperity, without the madness of ethnic and cultural strife between different groups that exists in all "multicultural" and "diverse" societies.
>>
>>17866164
>Again, the ethnic group of Finns and it's various subgroups like Osterbothnians, Savonians etc existed even back then.
As ... subgroups and not as Finns.

>link not working
How utterly ironic.

>that of course, won't be 100% accurate, but can and will often paint sufficiently accurate picture of the future.
That's not how any of this works. We can barely even predict the weather for the next 10 days accurately while having much more stable data available for it and a much smaller impact of external factors. Demographics predictions for such a long time are affected by too many unpredictable factors to be taken serious.

>https://www.nap.edu/read/9828/chapter/4#41
Comparable a MUCH simpler scenario and even then it was quite off.

>Same language
Even language got variations with dialects and evolves all the fucking time. Give a modern speaker an old English text and see how much they will understand. What if the person is an analphabet or choose not to learn Finnish?

>same mythology, same religion
For the people who choose to believe in this stuff. What about the ones who don't? Besides, again, tons of variations.

>same historical background etc.
Each of the ethnic groups had different backgrounds, once a-fucking-gain you choose to draw arbitrary lines. Just like with everything else.

>The elements of Finnish culture
Most changed couple times already, others were adapted from other cultures. Also does it mean a person not going to sauna or celebrating the shit isn't Finnish?

> so stop talking about my people and my homeland like you know anything about us.
>"I speak for all Finns and decide what Finns are by my personal criteria."

> a nigger will never be a Finn.
Under YOUR definition. Which nobody really cares about nor doesn't affect anybody else.
>>
>destined to outnumber us in our own homeland
Once again baseless meming.

>cultural, ethnic and linguistics unity and common ground are of far, far greater importance than your economic "class"
For people who care about this shit. Generally, it isn't.

>Laws aren't objective
For all practical purposes, they are.

>and can and often are changed
Just like muh culture.

>whereas you can't change one's ethnicity
The objective parts of it not but what defines ethnicity is pretty lose.

>Everyone else is just a foreigner with our passport.
For YOU. The failure to see the contrast between reality and your own opinions is quite striking.

>debating about the validity of
Jesus fuck. Anon, it was never about the validity of your desire but about YOUR limited reasoning ability. It'd be easier to admit that you're scared of brown people instead of spewing shit you don't understand and justifying it with more shit you don't understand. Instead of watching YT videos, take a fucking minute or two to read about "culture" "ethnicity" and the likes from a reasonable source. Oh and while you're at it, spend some time on statistics too.
>>
File: spurdorokka.png (8KB, 380x591px) Image search: [Google]
spurdorokka.png
8KB, 380x591px
>>17866251
>>17866254
Nice going, you didn't address a single point I made, and even ignored the link to the sources of that video.

Throughout this discussion, you have consistently ignored the points I have made, spouted pointless shit about sematics, and bullshit cultural relativism. You have showcased complete lack of knowledge of the history of my people, or our culture, and yet keep talking as if you were an expert.

I have no more time for this crap, as you clearly cannot grasp even the simplest points I am trying to make, and I have no interest in continuing to listen to your slimy attempts to paint as the potential destruction of my people via demographic replacement, which is already happening to our neighboring countries, as something not worth being concerned about.

By supporting this current "multiculturalism" etc and the shitskin migration to Europe, and to my homeland, you advocate for the extinction of my people and culture. Your ilk deserve only death.

So good night, and fucking kill yourself, cunt.
>>
>>17866278
>that reading comprehension
Awkward.

Good night and sweet dreams, anon!
>>
Whites are for the most part irredeemable. The good ones will ask YOU questions (without fawning).

I've just learned to laugh at them and not waste my breath.
>>
>>17866125
But all you did was opine. Am I wrong?
>>
>>17865414
>sail around the planet to enslave, rape and murder hundreds of millions of people and to take and occupy their lands to date
>thinks he can complain about LEGAL immigration
Kill yourself, you weak white faggot.
>>
>>17866145
How is OP "entitled" you dumb retard?
>>
File: Raatajat_rahanalaiset.jpg (986KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Raatajat_rahanalaiset.jpg
986KB, 2000x1600px
>>17867825
You know nothing of my history you dumb shitskin.
My people were in no way involved with the enslavement of africans and what have you
For the better part of the last thousand years, my ancestors were under the heels of foreign kings, as poor peasants that were taxed to near starvation and forced to fight the wars of our conquerors. A third of our population died in Sweden's pointless wars in Europe.

We as a people, have ZERO obligation to house any of you non Finn shits.
You do not belong here, and you will never, EVER be our kin.

Also, storming over borders like a wave of rats is not legal immigration. These shitskin "refugees" are not legally here, and they should all be deported, and those who refuse to leave, should be fucking shot.
This land is ours, and it is the birthright of our descendants. No shitskin is welcome here.
>>
>thread derailed by the autistic finn shitposter who keeps on posting in different threads that its his land and his land alone
kek
d classic
>>
File: 1471718371577.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1471718371577.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>17863572
She is most probably an ignorant, although she might also be prejudiced. Explain her the mistakes she commits and point it out calmly. Don't go wild all of a sudden or get too confrotational if there is no apparent reason (shouting and such), as it usually makes your tentatives worthless, but don't be submissive as well if she gets aggressive.

Talk to her in private to get the message across better.

tl;dr:be assertive and decisive, do not sperg out (the chans teach you to get a thick skin too) and things may go well.
>>
>>17863778
And yet I'm not currently assuming you personally are fat despite being eurpoean and thinking most americans are fat. The point is to not equate someone to the group they belong to, but instead to look at them as an individual.
>>
>>17863799
Gullible is just a negative word for trusting which really means that Americans are good people and the rest of us are faggots who constantly lie to each other which requires us to be less """"""""""""""""""gullible"""""""""""""""""".
>>
Stick your pecker in her.
>>
>>17866166
>Race, your ethnicity, your fucking people, are far more important for communal and national unity, than how much you earn.
As a european studying in another european country, this is fucking bullshit. The culture of the country I live in feels slightly closer to the way I think than the one in the country where I was born
>>
File: fucking globalist piece of shit.png (208KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
fucking globalist piece of shit.png
208KB, 600x369px
>>17868419
Where are you from, and were are you studying.
Also, we are talking on the general level of populations.
There is a reason for why nations with very homogenous populations have high levels of social trust and generally work very well.
Nordic countries, for example.

It is criminal, to want to destroy that homogeneity, and anyone who advocates for that is either an enemy, or a traitor.
>>
>>17867834
>We as a people, have ZERO obligation to house any of you non Finn shits.
Never said you have to, but that doesn't change the fact that legal immigration is still possible BY YOUR OWN LAWS IDIOT.

>and you will never, EVER be our kin.
And? Lol

>Also, storming over borders like a wave of rats is not legal immigration.
I also never said that, retard. We were never talking about refugees in the first place, you just jumped to that on your own. It doesn't even make sense to start talking about refugees because OP isn't one and I wasn't defending refugees.

You are retarded and I want you to kill yourself. I'm repeating myself because I can see you are slow in the head.
>>
>>17868691
Those laws can and will be changed.
Non Finns are not welcome here, and deserve to be deported.
This is the homeland of Finns, not shitskins.
>>
>>17868714
You can't change it, such is the future. Expect Finland to become browner and browner by decade.
>>
File: suomi pepe.jpg (118KB, 1022x766px) Image search: [Google]
suomi pepe.jpg
118KB, 1022x766px
>>17868723
That's where you are wrong m8.

You shitskins are being deported en mass, and many of you are leaving voluntarily, because you can't handle living in the cold and dark, nor can you deal with the fact that most Finns fucking ABHOR you. And the general population, still demands stricter border control. You are not wanted here.

Stay the fuck out of my home country. I don't go to your homeland and demand that your people accept their demographic replacement in your ancestral homes, like you are doing right here:
>Expect Finland to become browner and browner by decade.
>>
>>17868691
>You are retarded and I want you to kill yourself. I'm repeating myself because I can see you are slow in the head.
Kek.
>>
File: nick-young-classic-meme.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-classic-meme.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
OP Here.

Just what I expected. Racist whites/ stormfags arguing over NOTHING.

But through the mess, there are bright people here giving me actual advice I do appreciate. I will tell her in private that what she's saying is ignorant in private. I will be chill about it, I have to learn how to be assertive. I'm not to godo at it, but I gotta try. If she keeps at it, I will report her and hopefully she'll just get a warning.

I like to add, I find it funny how you fuckers live in countries that invaded other countries and benifite from it. So if you want to go there, your country is their own downfall. Immigration is not to blame.
I'm not even an immigrant. I was BORN in Canada. My parents are immigrants from Africa. Telling who to go back to Africa? Everyone who isn't a Aboriginal American are descendants of immigrants. FOH
>>
>>17869150
Most of the debate here has been about European countries, most of whom had in fact, no part in colonizing the world.
Colonial powers were mostly just Brits, Spain, Portugal, Germany, and Netherlands, while nations like Poland, Bulgaria, Baltic states, the Nordic countries etc, had no part in that shit, and many were in fact subjugated under the rule of more powerful European states during that time.
So blaming all white people for invading other countries and benefiting from their exploitation, just showcases your own lack of knowledge of history, and bias against people who have white skincolor.

Besides, you never said that you were Canadian, and only mentioned your teacher's ethnicity, so of course, people assumed that you were studying in Austria.

Former colonies are an entirely different matter, as they are not ethnostates due to the way they were formed, but in an ethnostate like Finland, saying that non Finns do not belong, is entirely valid, because again, that land is the homeland of Finnish people, not some multicultural melting pot.
>>
>>17869187
Oh, and of course, the French, they too, were colonial powers.
Still, the colonial powers were only a small portion of European countries.
>>
>>17863763
>only white people can be ignorant on geographical and minority political struggles
I never understood this. You claim white people have all the power but then you strictly force yourself against them, and then complain when you're beaten. If you actually knew how to win the fight you think you're fighting, you'd be trying to integrate and then change the structure of society when you have the power, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>17869187
>So blaming all white people for invading other countries and benefiting from their exploitation, just showcases your own lack of knowledge of history, and bias against people who have white skincolor.

I do acknowledge not all countries in Europe took part in invasions, however it's the fact that the countries that don't take part in invasions associate themselves with the ones that do. Whenever a white country invade a Muslim country, citizens there will go to European countries out of safety and start a new life. So , being mad at immigrants is still retarded.

>Besides, you never said that you were Canadian, and only mentioned your teacher's ethnicity, so of course, people assumed that you were studying in Austria.

I guess that's my fault I didn't explain earlier. My OP was too to explain my full story.

>Finns do not belong, is entirely valid, because again, that land is the homeland of Finnish people, not some multicultural melting pot.

That's the problem. You think it gives you the right to be racist against them, but it's not. Places like Finland or Swiss are not flooded with non-whites, there's still a majority. Whites aren't running out of jobs or being extinct . There are way bigger problems over immigration. You say it's not Finland fault their country is shit, but it's not their fault either. Taking it out on them is not ethical.
Especially if they need a place to live.
>>
>>17869280
> Whenever a white country invade a Muslim country, citizens there will go to European countries out of safety and start a new life.
So every European country should carry the burden that USA's wanton wars have caused?
Why are we responsible for dealing with the problems caused by others?

>That's the problem. You think it gives you the right to be racist against them, but it's not.
I don't need some right to be racist. Favoring your own kingroup over other groups of people, is the only sensible position to hold.

>Places like Finland or Swiss are not flooded with non-whites, there's still a majority. Whites aren't running out of jobs or being extinct .
For now, but as I mentioned earlier in this thread, some European countries, like Sweden and Germany, are already facing a situation where should current immigration trends continue, the native Swedes and Germans will be a minority in their own homelands in our lifetimes.

There are only little more than 5 million Finns. Our population is god damn tiny, and the threat of being demographically replaced by wanton migration to our homeland, is very fucking real.
There are more people living in Toronto, and the surrounding metropolian areas, than there are in my entire country.
My people are very few in number, and it doesn't take more than just few million non Finns to migrate here over the next century, to basically doom us to being demographically replaced in OUR OWN HOMELAND.

> Taking it out on them is not ethical.
> Especially if they need a place to live.
I don't care. My people are more valuable to me, than other people are. Housing refugees is not our duty in any way or form, especially when we have our own people to take care off. We are not a rich country that has the resources to be some sort of social security network for tens of thousands of unneeded migrants and "refugees".
>>
>>17863572
Dude it's just banter.

Talk about how your dosn to fuck her while her husband watches.

And then laugh if she's not married.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.