[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boost my s/o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1481778675717.jpg (87KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481778675717.jpg
87KB, 900x600px
Hey male 25 year old brit anon
Other half recently told me im the onli reason she isnt swinging from a rope
Need tips or advice please on how to increase her self worth
She has aspergers if that makes a difference but is coping quiet well with the side effects
I compliment her and treat her like a princess but i want her to feelgood in her own skin
Thanks anons
>>
That her in the pic?
>>
>>17863397
Different pussy I'm afraid but damnnn if i was a male cat id tear that ass up... right?
>>
She will need to make genuine connection with other people (friends). From there on she can work on herself by pursuing a goal of some sort, whether it is career,education or hobby based. Goals are incredibly important for a well adjusted person.
>>
>>17863408
Thanks
She is currently in education but discussing dropping out...
Should i firce her to stay even if she wants to work full time instead? Dilema number two...
>>
You can't really force her to do anything. That will just build resentment over time. Just express your concerns about her dropping out and let her know u care about her future and that why you want her to pursue higher education. If she insists on Working full time, then there's not too much u can do about it.

It's then up to you whether it's acceptable for ur gf to work in retail or whatever.
>>
>>17863391
idk what to tell you bro, just let her know that you love her and will be with her and you'll do whatever it takes to help her through this. If she wants to take up a hobby, whatever. I'd probly recommend she stay in school since accomplishment can help with things like that
>>
>>17863391
I have aspergers as well so I'll try my best to help give you an idea from her perspective.

I have been in her position and in a way still am to do with my self-worth, it is crushing at times because you feel sub-human and are aware of it causing a lot of problems in your life.

How to increase her self-worth depends on what motivates her for me I hate who I am so I improve myself to not be a burden to anyone else including my family, what do you think motivates her to do something in her life?

All you can do is be there for her and let her make her mind up because honestly you can't, my dad and mum tried to force me to learn how to drive at 16 - 18 but never worked because I never felt the eagerness to learn till I was 23 when I passed with flying colours and spent this year trying to do game-development to further progress on my life, I think having a taste of success that I earned allowed me to get out and start improving myself.
>>
>>17863560
Thanks all
Will put this all to use
Appreciate the feed back
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.