[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480445954285.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1480445954285.gif
471KB, 512x288px
Is it possible to get out of the mindset that you're worthless? How do you give yourself worth?
>>
>>17863375
Well, everybody is worthless on a certain level, it all depends on your definition of worth.

>How do you give yourself worth?
Most simple way is to do things. Like actually doing something, beyond consuming media.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3CeD4nohlw

Corey Wayne is the fucking man.
>>
>How do you give yourself worth?
Do things you enjoy. Set a goal and accomplish it. Hang out with friends and family if they make you happy. Play with a dog..
>>
>>17863375
I have a serious ego issue as well.

I have a very negative mind and very self-criticising. Always calling myself worthless.

Paradoxically I'm also pretty egotistic and self-centered. I think I'm so self hating because I don't live up at all to what I imagine myself to be.

The best thing we can do is try to be a little more selfless and at the same time more forgiving to ourslef.

One of the most common dying regrets is not realising that happiness was a choice. Lets make the choice of being happy :) (it's hard but let go!)
>>
>>17863375
You need to figure out what it is you want and then work towards achieving that. When you see progress towards your goals that results from struggle and failure and perseverance, you will gain respect for yourself. Also, live a live where you are true to your own sense of morality. Don't lie; live a life where you don't have to lie because you are free to truly be yourself.
>>
>>17863443
Not OP, but what if I despise what I truly am (depressive fuck that rationally refutes all kinds of subjectivity, especially considering the world is this fucking awful shit)? I don't even know if that's who I truly am anymore either. Sometimes I think that I truly am fucking nothing but a five year old, as friends have pointed out to me in the past.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.