[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls feel rejection the same way guys do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Srs. I always hear about guys being devastated that a girl dumped them but I rarely see girls crying over a guy except in movies.
>>
girls dont cry, they eat cake and black cock to cope.
>>
>>17863365
>I rarely see girls crying over a guy

It is clear that you have not been around girls much
>>
>>17863365
It's just they don't come here to lament all that often ... Then again, them having a pussy and tits/ass getting some new attention isn't hard in most cases
>>
Look man, pay attention because this will save you a lot of grief the sooner you learn this.

Women are just people. They are /just people/. They think, feel, and desire the same things that everyone does.
>>
i've cried over plenty of guys. i'm getting to the point where I'm so fucking done because each one has the same story and won't stick around unless he literally only wants a fuck buddy.

i just don't do my crying in public. I do it when I'm alone. I hate letting people see me cry.
>>
>>17863365
>I rarely see girls crying over a guy except in movies.
If you're just looking on 4chan that might be the problem. This site is dominated by guys, and if a girl does post from being sad about a breakup she gets shat in immediately because "hurt girls got it so easy"
>>
>>17863365
>alice glass
mmm

yeah OP, this >>17863369
my boyfriend dumped me in October and I was crying off and on all day
and whenever I thought about him after that
>>
>>17863365

>I rarely see girls crying over a guy except in movies.

I get the feeling that you don't know a lot of girls
>>
>>17864111
This is such a weird line of thought. Because the only other kind of people are men. So if women are just like everyone else, then they are just like men. All you've really said is that "women are just men". But that is bullshit, women and men do behave in different ways on average due to our having different biology.
>>
>>17863365
Hang around your girlfriends slutty friends more often
That's all they bitch about
On second thought, don't
>>
>>17863365
Of course they do. It's just not broadcast on 4chan, because everyone would be all 'you think you have it bad, at least you can find someone else easily'. The reality is, you want the one who rejected you.

What most men here don't seem to understand is that a genuinely good long term relationship is difficult for either gender. Casual sex, as a woman, is easier, but anything deeper is just as fraught and difficult, and women are just as capable of love.
>>
>>17864392

theoretically, sure bruh.

talking to and hooking up with girls and socializing with them in general is easier to do when you don't act like they're an alien species or act as if they're *that* different from dudes.
>>
Close to a year ago a guy I was fucking "dumped" me. I was ridiculously (physically) attracted to him, he said I was boring and "too awkward to hang out with". The stupid douchebag sat in front of a computer the entire time almost every time I came over and hardly said anything to me, what was I supposed to do/say?

That still stung a lot, I was upset about it for a while before I realized that he was a dumb, egocentric loser.
>>
>>17864410
>and women are just as capable of love.
Lol'd.
>>
>>17863365
They only cry over Chad.

see >>17864120
>>
Women generally have a whole host of girlfriends who hoot and cheer and go "ur beautiful bby, that guy was trash" etc etc basically a cheerleading squad, while men sit in a dark room alone staring at a bottle of vodka. This is why men take it so much worse.
>>
>>17864781
Go back to r9k
>>
>>17864787
Back to tumblr, hun :)
>>
File: awomen.png (397KB, 607x358px) Image search: [Google]
awomen.png
397KB, 607x358px
>>17864787
He is right, though. Unless you're Chad, you will never experience this meme currency created by women to inflict maximum jelly on their girlfriends.
>>
>>17864111

All true but they absolutely experience life differently.
>>
>>17863365
>I rarely see girls crying over a guy except in movies
I've never seen a guy crying over a girl in movies or irl
When a friend of mine got dumped by his gf, we went to the strip club.

When my sister and her bf broke up, she cried in her bed for days, I wasn't even sure if she ate anything.

Then again, the people on 4chan are nothing like the people around me, I've seen a lot of oddities of the male and female population here.
>>
>>17864623
yeaah, he's the loser..
>>
>>17865134
Where?
>>
>>17863365

I've noticed that girls tend to get sad over break ups while guys get angry. Sadness is much easier to hide than anger, so that could be why break ups seem to affect guys more.
>>
Femanon here. How many female friends do you have, and how close are you to them?

I have tons of friends who had major emotional reactions to breakups, and I've had my own as well. It happens, and it happen regularly. Chances are you just haven't seen it.
>>
>>17863365
You people are all ignorant to the reality of the situation

Women feel less pain after relationships because they can find new ones ridiculously easily. And they have lots of emotional support. Society tells men to hold it all in

There's a reason that men have a higher suicide rate after divorce than women do, and in general

Women don't feel the pain we do. It's not in their nature, it's not programmed into them through the evolutionary psychology best for their situation
>>
I've seen tons of girls sobbing over getting dumped, or that a guy doesn't like them. My male buddies? They've gone out to the strip club and have dealt with it.

Maybe there's a bunch of sissified dudes here, but no guys I know sit down for a big long cry.
>>
Grill here, got rejected by a guy who I adore just 3days ago. Sad thing is he really likes too me but his mom was diagnosed terminal with only a couple of months left.
As much as I understand his reasons to stop dating and just be friends again, it still hurts like a motherfucker. I can't even be angry at him because of the circumstances so all I can do is cry alone and pretend like everything's okay because it's unfair to dump my emotions on him given what he's going through.

Maybe a lot of people just deal with rejection differently but it cuts me deep. I like to think a lot of women, much like myself, just keep that shit to ourselves so that we don't fall into 'crazy bitch' territory.

Ouch tho ;(
>>
>>17864392
>This is such a weird line of thought. Because the only other kind of people are men. So if women are just like everyone else, then they are just like men. All you've really said is that "women are just men"

Crazy I know

>But that is bullshit, women and men do behave in different ways on average due to our having different biology
And what exactly does that really amount to? When you boil it down, everybody wants to feel loved, be accepted, be successful and be safe. Sure, men and women on the whole have different expectations on what the specifics are, but do those really matter? Women feel things, just like men. Because they're people.

>>17865125
So fucking what? Do you honestly believe that being born and raised as Gender A excludes you from any and all experiences that are common for Gender B?

Everyone gets sad, everyone gets lonely. Everyone gets everything. If someone is truly unable to experience an emotion, it certainly has nothing to do with their gender.

These threads are always so "kid with more elective biology courses than birthdays". If you really, REALLY want people to discredit your argument on sight, bring up biology when talking about anything other than immediate sexual characteristics.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.