[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it racist to hate niggers but not black people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: hahehhehehe.jpg (74KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
hahehhehehe.jpg
74KB, 640x629px
Is it racist to hate niggers but not black people?
>>
No because it isn't racist to hate rednecks and not white people or gooks and not asians.
>>
>>17863302
If you casually use the n-word, then you're racist. Period.
>>
>>17863310
Get a load of this nigger. You think the word nigger only applies to black people. You're racist then.
>>
>>17863310
If you're afraid to say nigger then you're racist.
>>
Don't take the b8 guys
>>
No, that's not racist. The very unintelligent and almost intentionally offensive way you put it might be mistaken for racism, and clearly indicates that a black person hurt you recently.
>>
It's funny how same people are usually the first to bitch about imaginary discrimination with shit like #alllivesmatter and #notallmen
>>
>>17863319
>>17863319
>>17863319
>>17863319
>>
>>17863326
I don't care about virtue signaling or movements that are ineffective from the ground up. I hated what you said as soon as I saw a hashtag, normchan.
>>
>>17863322
Not exactly.
Black people and niggers are different.
Just like white people and rednecks.
Basically,it's not racist to call rednecks rednecks but it is racist to call niggers niggers.
>>
>>17863346
Only the issue with the word remains. Redneck doesn't have the history "nigger" has and there is pretty much no equivalent.

Would it kill you to call niggas who act like apes idiots or something?
>>
>>17863316
It does
>>17863302
And yes you are racist
>>17863319
idk, a lot of the white supremacists on /pol/ believe this unironically
>>17863346
>black people and niggers are different
This is just dumb shit neo-Nazis say to justify their racism
>>
>>17863354
>>17864019
this is pretty much accurate
>>
File: 1385434155565.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1385434155565.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>17863302

>Is it racist to hate niggers but not black people?

Yup. You don't get to decouple the word niggers from its inherently racist connotations just to satiate your own ignorance.

Niggers and black people aren't different. Most poor people aren't the most pleasant communities to live and interact with. Anyone who has ever been in a trailer park will tell you that they aren't so different from ghettos.

Its okay if you're a racist, just own it. Stop trying to delude yourself into thinking you're not if you walk around trying to personally redefine the word "nigger" to support your backwards ideology.
>>
>>17863302
Not necessarily, but it's distasteful. I'm black and I had a group of white friends with your philosophy. one of them started calling me nigger as a joke was talked to and enventlly disowned. Take that as you will
>>
>>17863302
Everybody is a little bit racist it's normal to not like other races it's our natural instincts to want to be with our own groups. There's nothing to be ashamed of it's who we are , don't listen to the media trying to shame you for who you are and what you think.

You have the right to think whatever the hell you want and if others don't like it then stiff shit.
>>
I literally don't know how to answer this.

I know a lot of awesome, wonderful black people, had a lovely black gf for a while, and even lived in Africa for a while. So I've always dismissed people who talk about how "not all black people are N-", but I just moved to a major city a few months ago, and there are all these black teenagers who can't construct a fucking sentence. They sound brutal and mumbly, they scream at each other in public, they sexually harass girls on the bus... they literally sound like they're mentally retarded, and I don't mean "retarded" as an insult, but literally like I don't know how they function. But then I look back at all the wonderful black people I've worked with, gone to school with, dated... even the wonderful people I met in African villages, and they're all good, dignified people. So what the fuck is up with these kids?
>>
There is no rule against hating obnoxious people. Nobody in their right mind expects you to tolerate an annoying ghetto thug, a screaming SJW, or any other stereotype.

That being said, the connotations for "nigger" are probably a lot different to the well-mannered black fellow than they are for you.
>>
>>17864072
I'm honestly surprised black people go on 4chan with the sheer number of white supremacists on here.
>>
>>17863302
Being white is racist.
>>
>>17864090
This is 4chan. It attracts the outcasts and autists of all groups
>>
>>17864025
>Most poor people aren't the most pleasant communities to live and interact with. Anyone who has ever been in a trailer park will tell you that they aren't so different from ghettos.

Ghettos have much higher crime rates.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.