[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moralitly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: spine tat.jpg (153KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
spine tat.jpg
153KB, 600x800px
So this girl who has a boyfriend wants to hang out with me in her room just us to watch a "movie" on netflix. We have had sex before but we are super close now i told her i wasnt coming over because i thought it would be fucked up if i did go over regardless if anything did or didnt happen. Was that the right choice? like did i look to much into it?
>>
Should have snapchatted bf while fucking her
That what he could know his gf's a cheating slut
>>
You did the right thing OP. It was clearly a sex invitation.
>>
You done good. It's not appropriate to do that stuff if you got a boyfriend. Like hanging out alone with someone you fucked before, it's a little much. Shojlda asked her what her bf thought of it loo
>>
Holy shit, a male on this board that doesn't think with his penis. Well now I have seen just about fucking everything.
>>
>>17864027
you said it before I could dood
>>
>>17863030
>>17863037
>>17863038
>>17864027
>>17864069
Much appreciated she texted me later on today she is probably gonna break up with him i feel thats a green light no?
>>
She'll treat you the same way she treated him.
>>
>>17864027
nah he probably gets sex from other girls anyways and got what he wanted from this girl before. the girlfriend is still a piece of shit if you are going to cheat then why are you dating and being a selfish cunt and hurting others?
>>
>>17863026
she is a whore and deserves no respect.
>>
>>17864139
I wouldn't trust a relationship with this girl, if that's what you're hoping for. If she was willing to cheat on her current bf who says she won't do the same to you. Otherwise fuck her brains out if that's all you want.
>>
>>17864027
>>17864069
>a worthless slut wants to fuck and cheat on her bf
>suddenly the man is still the bad guy
>>
>>17864521
I guess ill just stick to being freinds with no sex, i tried telling her how having sex with a bunch of guys isnt alright but then she brought feminism into it so i didnt know wtf to say
>>
>>17865247
Oh dude you should run. That feminist schlick is a sign of mental instability and huge drama. She's also trying to justify being a cheating whore with excuses. I mean if you just wanna fuck her then go for it but be careful. None of the people i know who are like that take well to a dude who doesn't agree with them or stops being at their beck and call(ie stops fucking them)
>>
>>17865247
Steer clear, she's just trying to shoehorn feminism in to justify being a slut.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.