[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dyslexic stupid person who isn't really stupid reporting in.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 239x210px
>always thought I was a fucking dumby
> go to dyslexia assessment because so I can get extra time in exams
> get a maths IQ of 85 (wtf is this bull????)
> find out that my verbal reasoning IQ is 147
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
>that's probably as high as like Winston Churchill's was or something.

I still have shity verbal comprehension and having a reading word per minute that is half the amount of the avg person. But supossedly god has gifted me with the ability to appear smart in real life with BEATIFUL words.

I technically am not dumb. HAHAHA.

Overall does anyone else have a similar make up? Score low on everting but end up in the 99th percentile for one random thing ?
>>
You're pretty dumb, not because of the IQ scores but because of how you're interpreting them.

In fact, intelligent people don't throw around IQ because they know it's just an abstract method measuring something that is incredibly subjective.
>>
So you're significantly above average in one type of intelligence, of which there are a million. Congratulations? Doesn't change that you're probably still at or below average for most other types of intelligence.

How long will you take to read this post, btw?
>>
>>17862222

I agree that I am unintelligent in most areas. I am just over the moon that I have something that I am good at.
>>
>>17862229

> how long did it take you to read this post BTW

Half the length of an average person. Already told ya your mere fagggggot. C

Get that reading comprehension checked bruh.

Check yourself before you reck yourself.

I can fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming Eminem . AMAZING.
>>
I can reason therefore I am smart.

I can't do maths therefore I am dummy.

I am both dummy and smart

>and smart

Me. Smart. Wtf. Not even the pleblings of this board can bring me down. I am enlightened. Hallaluyaaaa.
>>
I feel both the pain of the mentally weak and the splendors of the mentally blessed.

God has given me a curse and a gift, and a valient heart. I aim to use it well. I will fight for all of man. For what kind of man am I? Of mankind.
>>
>>17862213
I feel like I'm dyslexic as well

I always find myself backtracking whenever I read something or speak what's on my mind. I thought I'm just plain stupid for barely having any friends even at age 26, I wish I was smarter too.
>>
>>17862222
You might be correct, but I think there is nothing wrong finding your biggest asset/talent within you and be proud of it.
>>
I too maxed out verbal reasonings, as well as spacial recognition (dunno actual translation). Got fucked over by shitty attentionspan and chaotic thoughts and other stuff.

Doesn't matter nothing matters blah blah I'm still a retard, so are you probably. Who cares just live do what you want something buzzwords.
>>
It isnĀ“t wrong to be proud of oneself. Don t let others put you down.
>>
>>17862266

>I always find myself backtracking

Yep, I do that all the time. It feels like almost every time I write a sentence I end up wanting to delete it and write a new one. I think it's because I think "Oh wait, this would be a better idea" and want to rewrite it all.

Maybe look into stoicism thats what has gotten me through some times of self loathing.

I know 4chan hates plebbit but Maybe just take a look around r/stoicism for some reccomended books. Good luck to you.
>>
>>17862213
Sincere congratulations on finding something that boosts your self-esteem. Everyone needs that.

But you'd have even more to be pleased about if you stopped thinking of all this as matters of intelligence. They're not. They're matters of skill - and skill can be learned.

If you're not naturally good at math, you can learn to be better just through hard work. If you are in fact dyslexic, that just means that some brain mis-wiring keeps you from being as skilled at reading as most. Many, many dyslexics have overcome it or compensated for it by exercises and training to work around the handicap.

The point is that you are NOT deficient in those areas - just under-trained. And you can (if you want) train yourself to be better at them.
>>
>>17862323
You are saying nothing but the truth. Thanks for your input.
>>
>>17862213
>go to dyslexia assessment

i had to go for one of these when i was about 17. they didnt tell me they where testing my iq. i purposely answered questions wrong because i thought they would take my retard money away. at the end of it the women said "well done, you have average english iq" wtf.

on a side note, they told me i would fail uni if i didnt attend extra class. Im passing uni easily with out any extra help.
>>
>>17862323
>just under-trained.

dyslexic person here. sometimes i wonder if i was just poorly educated as a child and retained skills poorly trained to me. i went to a Shit primary school that eventually got shut down.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.