[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy won't stop annoying me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: eye roll.jpg (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
eye roll.jpg
2KB, 92x92px
Went on a few dates with some dude. Nothing happened, he was a bit weird so I kinda let things fade. Now he keeps texting me. Keeps asking for sex and when I say no throws offensive slurs my way (retard, slut, liar, stupid, list goes on and on) and calls me over and over again. Its getting annoying and I don't know what to do. I have a paranoia about blocking people, because if they are arratic and crazy I want to be able to predict it.
>>
Did you meet him on /r9k/ ? Anyway, blocking him is the way to go.
>>
>>17861996
Have you tried telling him it's inappropriate? Also, just tell him whatever interest you had in him is completely ruined by this behaviour. Or, if you're up for some revenge, post it and tag some of his relatives and the like.
>>
Repeat his texts back to him until he gets annoyed.
>>
>>17861996
The standard advice for anything intelligent that is persistent and annoying is to ignore it until it goes away. Stop replying. Seriously. Don't say goodbye. Don't tell him you are blocking him. Say absolutely nothing. He will leave you alone.
>>
>>17861998
>Did you meet him on /r9k/
pls, a r9k guy would more likely block her than vice versa
>>
>>17861996

Well, the only way out of this is for you to do what nature made you for and whore yourself to him until he gets tired of you.
>>
>>17861996
Men are not equipped to understand hints or implied messages. We need clear simple sentences. Tell him "I do not want you. I do not want to hear from you any more. Leave me alone or I will go to the police."

And if he begs for an explanation of why you don't like him, don't give it - he won't understand or accept.

Keep a log of his contacts and do go to the cops if he persists. They will just visit him and scare him a bit, which should be enough.
>>
>>17861996
Cannot understand why people don't just block and change their number. I have several times. Works perfectly
>>
>>17861996
Hey bitch, when ya gonna gimme some a that retard pussy? Ohhhhh!
>>
Txt him a simple do not contact me anymore then block him its not a big deal.
>>
>>17862316
She likes the attention or it's a troll
>>
Simply don't reply to him ever again. You can do one final message if you want but that's it

You just have to wait it out and hope he stops eventually

Yeah don't block him. You need to know if he's still calling/texting you
>>
>>17861996
>erratic
threaten police involvement, keep all the texts for evidence. if he persists, rain justice upon him. also you should be carrying a weapon-pepper spray at the very least, a pistol ideally.
>>
>>17863079
Why does she NEED to know? Fucking attention whores, either block him or deal with his shit.
>>
>>17861996
There are two sides to every story. From your perspective this guy sounds like the typical "creep" but what things did you ACTUALLY say and do to him?

This isn't the full story and/or OP is either a troll
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.