[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking Weed for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-12-15-22-35-55-1239195355.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-15-22-35-55-1239195355.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
So tomorrow om smoking weed for the first time. I don't know a lot about weed so I have a few questions.
>how long does it stay in your system?
I think I will have to pass a drug test in January or February so will it be fine by then?
>we will be smoking outside, will my clothes smell, if so how bad?
I live with my parents (19 years old) and they are VERY familiar with the smell of weed, being my brother was a stoner.
>any dangers?
I know you can't OD on weed, but are there any other dangers? Is it possible to be allergic to it or something?
>what's it like?
I have never done any drug before. I've drank before, but never to drunkness, only to a light buzz.
>how long will I be high for?
Will I be able to sleep it off?
>is it addictive?
If I enjoy weed I plan on enjoying it from time to time, but I don't want to become a stoner.
>>
Let your friends know that its your first time.
Take one bong hit, or smoke a joint at least twice
inhale
Have snacks.

Relax. Listen to music, watch a movie, cuddle with a friend.

High lasts 3-5 hours. Subsides after like 2 hours

You will sleep fine, maybe have weird dreams. infact you might fall asleep.

I threw up the first time I smoked. so dont eat before.
>>
A high can last up to 3 hours if you smoke enough, but I doubt it'll be the case the first time. Most people don't get high, since they're not used to inhaling properly.

I'd say the best way to describe being high, to me, is like having a blanket on your brain. Its feels great, it's relax and it makes me think a lot and realize stuff. It sometimes makes me anxious though, but I know it's just from the weed. If it happens to you during your first times, remember it's just weed.

It's not addictive like you ///NEED\\\ it ASAP but maybe in a way more comparable to gluttony; it's just so fun so why not smoke everyday.
>>
>>17861485
Weird, i've always felt like weed was stronger on me when I was hungry. I'd say, have water near. Go drink when you feel like you need to
>>
>>17861486
What about my clothes? Will they smell?>>17861485
My friends now it's my first time and that I'm nervous
>>
>>17861475
It can be a little different for everyone, but:

You'll be fine by Jan or Feb, I think you can smoke like two weeks before a test and be fine?

You'll probably smell a little bit, there's a bit of a technique to smoking it and not getting smelly

It's fun if you have snacks and are in a chill environment. First time I ever really got high I kinda freaked out and had a bad time, but I smoked pretty much daily for ~3 years after my first *good* time, so it might be worth it to give it more than one shot if you don't like it the first time.

It's not addictive, but it's definitely habit forming. As I said, I smoked almost daily for three years, only reason I stopped is because it started giving me really bad anxiety (FWIW I'm glad I stopped) and now I can only smoke a very small amount every once in a blue moon.
>>
File: 1462455970988.jpg (33KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1462455970988.jpg
33KB, 600x564px
>>17861475
I lvoe smokign weed sooo much
Every day for like the past 7 years or someshit
Anyway
month or so if ur just tasting it 3 months or more if your a chronic user like me
prerty bad especially if its a joint
a bong will smell less if you blow it outside
>any dangers?
no you fucking faggot
you might "green out" ie smoke too much and vomit but you cant overdose and die
so just take it easy
have a few hits, wait 15 see how you feel and have a bit more till you reached your limit
>what's it like?
first time is great
some people say they dont get high the first time they smoke but thats cus they dont smoke enough so keep hittin it till you feel different
3-4 hours first time
you will peak in 15-20 min and be there for an hour with a slow comedown for the next 3
unless you redose of course
>Will I be able to sleep it off?
yes and it will help you sleep too
>>is it addictive?
only mentally
ive been smoking every day for the past 7 years
if i go without i really wanna get high but i won't have physical withdrawls like heroin, alcohol, pills
just really want to get high

anyway ill get high now
>>
>>17861500
me again, make sure you inhale properly
take it into you mouth, then take a deep breath into your lungs to kinda wash the smoke in there with some oxygen
>>
>>17861493
weed dont stay on you.
>>
>>17861500
>month or so if ur just tasting it 3 months or more if your a chronic user like me
you mean 1 or 2 weeks. 3 tops.

I passed a drug test 9 days after smoking, and I used to smoke very little. It was my first time in months getting high
>>
>>17861509
i have the slowest metabolism in the universe
>>
File: 20161018_121542.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20161018_121542.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>17861475
Just keep this very important point in mind op

Say you've never tried vodka, If you tried it would you slam the whole bottle? No.

So don't do the same thing while smoking, take 1-2 hits and see how it affects you after 30 minutes. It can take several minutes to take full effect and hit you.

Trust me on this, Or you will NOT have a very good time for your first time

I'm a medical marijuana patient
>>
Bring water.

Smoke like half the joint or half of whatever you have. Don't go overboard your first time. As an example, if you smoke once a month you'll piss clean after two weeks. If you smoke once a day you'll piss clean after a month. You'll be smell free after about 30-45 minutes depending on your environment (smoke outside if you can).

High can last anywhere from an hour to six hours depending on a lot of factors. Usually mine will last for 3-4 with varying intensity.

Don't overthink shit. Just go with it.
>>
>>17861475
Its dumb. Don't get yourself addicted to an expensive hobby.

>b-but its not an addiction
It is. I know since people are me smoke weed everyday. They spend upwards of $500+ a month easily on weed. Its kinda disgusting and more importantly sad.

They will never acknowledge that its an addiction.
>>
>>17862403
>Smokes everyday but can't learn how to grow it.
>>
>>17862439
Just because people do something everyday doesn't mean they know how to make/create/play it.

>anime
>manga
>tv shows
>marijuana
>boxing
>car racing
>singing
>>
As an entry level smoker, it won't hang out for too long if you're one and done. I'd up your regular water consumption a little bit and have no worries.
They might smell, probably want to bring some sort of a spray deodorant just to pass it off as something else if it soaks through. Maybe wear an over shirt or jacket when you're smoking, and take it off when you're done.
>any dangers?
I've heard of people being allergic, but it doesn't seem like it's any bad reaction, or they're just not a fan of smoking and say it to get out of it. No real dangers, except looking like that dude from that Taco Bell comic infront of your parents (skiddly wuds)
>what's it like?
It's nothing special, you feel weights of the world lifted from your shoulders, everything is funnier, your cheeks my hurt from laughing.
Approx 3-4 hours, easily able to be slept off. I've heard of some "hangover" effects for first timers though, but nothing special.
>is it addictive?
You can do it as often, or as little as you prefer. It's all about what you want to do. I usually smoke every night of the week, but if a plan interfere's with my home life it's not like a tobacco addiction pulling me away from anything.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.