[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be alpha male in High School? Or I guess pretend to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: download (18).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
How can I be alpha male in High School? Or I guess pretend to be. I am already handsome enough but I have social anxiety or awkwardness like a bitch. What is a good start to stop being beta in high school?
>>
>>17861088
>taking the Alpha/Beta thing seriously
go back to /r9k/
>>
NOBODY IN HIGHSCHOOL IS A ALPHA MALE. Just go for it. IF YOU FIGURE IT OUT YOU FIGURE IT OUT. IF YOU DON'T YOU DON'T. Failing is way better than not trying. Just ask her out PUSSY
>>
>>17861111

nice dubs.

Dubs is right. Alpha and beta basically translates to guys who are happy with who they are, and guys who pretend to be someone they're not.

Be the guy who's happy with who he is. Communicate with people by sharing your inner monologue without hesitation. If you genuinely believe you are a good person and you can improve other people's lives, or just their day, people will appreciate you being around.

Don't worry about anything in High School, bro. It's all irrelevant within a few months of graduation. Everybody from my High School (graduated in 2012), except a couple burnouts, are completely different people. Most people even laugh about how they acted in High School.

Just focus on not getting arrested and passing all your classes, the next few years will be much easier if you can accomplish those two goals.
>>
ALSO ALPHA AND BETA MALE SHIT IS BULLSHIT. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ALPHA AND A BETA MALE IS THAT ONE MAKES ENOUGH MONEY to push other people around.
>>
>>17861158
Calm down. You don't need to alternate randomly between caps and lowercase.
>>
the only people in high-school who are alpha are the real true 0.1 percent alphas

you will know who they are
>>
>>17861169

They're the guys that defend the kids who get bullied, true heroes.

It may seem like the bullies are the alphas when you're that age, but the true alphas are ahead of their time.
>>
>>17861088
Get a job. I'm not kidding. Get a job where you're forced to talk to people like waiting tables. You'll learn how to make conversation more easily and how to identify people worth actually talking to.
>>
>>17861088
Do your fucking homework and get good grades.
>>
>>17861200
This worked for me OP, just get a job. I also became more sociable at school afterwards.
>>
>>17861088
If you need to ask you know where you fall.

Also
>High school
Lmao
>>
>>17861088

>high school
>HIGH SCHOOL

Nigga, you even 18?
>>
>>17861088
>I have social anxiety
Let's just start with that and worry about the alpha bullshit never. First thing to understand is that everyone in high school is having social anxiety. It's a fucked up situation you're forced into and everybody is dealing with it in their own way.

But fuck everybody else, We're talking about you OP. How do you deal with anxiety? It took me until my early twenties to figure it out. The most important thing you can learn is that it's ok to be anxious.

The worst thing you can get caught up in is trying to avoid being anxious. That's impossible. The sooner you accept that it's just part of life, the sooner if becomes not so big of a deal.

You're outlook on a situation can make huge difference too. Instead of going into a social situation being "anxious" say that you are just "excited". Experiment with this and you might just find that you can put that sort of nervous energy to work for you and have a much better social experience.
>>
>>17861189
They're the janitor. The man who shuns material success and is content in his humble job where he is left alone.
>>
>>17861088
They're right about this alpha and beta stuff being bogus.

Just be who you are.

Be comfortable sharing who you are.
I especially liked >>17861152 this guy's advice.
>>
>>17861152
>Alpha and beta basically translates to guys who are happy with who they are, and guys who pretend to be someone they're not.

>Be the guy who's happy with who he is. Communicate with people by sharing your inner monologue without hesitation. If you genuinely believe you are a good person and you can improve other people's lives, or just their day, people will appreciate you being around.

This is very true.

The one quality that each and every guy I liked through the years had is authenticity. They were all very comfortable with themselves and didn't care about not being cool. A guy like that has some level of confidence that makes me really happy to be around them.
>>
>>17861088
Fuckoff little boy little cunt, 4chan is 18+.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.