[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO CRY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: tears.jpg (101KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
101KB, 1000x795px
Hi /adv/, I haven't cried in maybe 5 years.

This morning I got an email out of the blue from my ex who is now engaged. I hadn't heard from her in over a year, but she is the third and last person I ever truly loved.

My chest feels like it's burning inside. I really want to cry, but I don't know how. Any tips?
>>
Get drunk and watch emotional shit
>>
>>17860944
This
>>
Don't cry anon, order/buy a bunch of your favorite foods, buy some alcohol with atleast a minimum of a 50% ABV (vodka etc), and masturbate fucking furiously.

Just literally eat/drink/fap/shit until you feel better. (don't make yourself feel miserable but just enough to whereas when you finally get to sleep you'll be out like a fucking light, I'm talking like the "just went into a fucking coma" sort of sleep whereas you sleep 10+ hours, im talking the kind of sleep whereas you close your eyes at like 2AM and the next time you open them it's already like 3 in the fucking evening.

rinse and repeat until you feel good enough to continue on with life.
(ive done this countless times)
>>
>>17860944
You make it sound easy. I can't even cry when someone in my family dies. I actually wonder if I have forgotten how to cry.
>>
>>17861098
Nah, fuck you
It is that easy

Get shitfaced and watch some shit that hits your fuckin neuroses

I'm doing it now
It's great
>>
>>17860935
smoke some pot and listen to michael buble
>>
Get a dog

Wait 15 years
>>
take some birth control pills to fuck with your hormones, they're the only reason you don't cry
>>
>>17860935
See the new Star Wars cashcow by yourself and reflect back on your life.
>>
>>17861141
too real
>>
>>17861100
What are you watching anon?
>>
>>17861256
I got an inferiority complex so I think I'm never good enough for my parents, particularity my dad.

Cats in the Cradle gets me even while sober. Being drunk is too much

Leftovers clips is great too. Fucking 11/10 show. Love it. It's about being not good enough for your family. So good
>>
>>17861262
I have attachment issues, know anything triggering?
>>
>>17861274
Leftovers will do it
It's a great fucking show

The main character doesn't feel like he should ever attach to people

The end of the second season is him realizing people love him
And even if never really became 100% attached to them, they became attached to him

It's great

Watch Leftovers
>>
I'm genuinely curious. As someone who went from crying too easily from anything to not feeling anything at all and not crying, what is the point of crying? Is it simply to vent emotions? Can't you just find another outlet for something like that?
>>
>>17861290
We're all human and we're bound to our fleshy anatomy
Biologists tell us that crying releases hormones that tell our brains not to be sad

We're just meaty robots
>>
>>17861290
Crying feels good when you finally do it, like a great release.
>>
Man honestly I need to cry too because I think I have a lot of pent up trauma and pain that is making me numb inside that needs to come out to ever make me feel again. If anybody in this thread figures out how to make me cry that would be the best christmas gift ever.

I'm tired of feeling numb and crippled as a person all the time
>>
File: feels-on-wheels.png (58KB, 646x654px) Image search: [Google]
feels-on-wheels.png
58KB, 646x654px
>>17861387
I hear you bro
>>
>>17861343
Ah. Seems a little backwards but if that's the reason then so be it. Thanks.
>>
>>17860935
>>17861387
This always makes me cry, or at least tear up. But I'm kind of a fucking pussy. Maybe it'll help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXcV6dOMUZs
>>
>>17861368
Never made me feel better, only ashamed and frustrated. I mean it used to but...like I said I used to cry easily over anything. So maybe my body was like "ah this bitch again?" and got sick of it. I'm actually thankful now that I don't cry. But I can see how after a while it can be a problem..
>>
>tfw tear up when talking to someone and looking them in their eyes

It's actually extremely frustrating, I try to look in their eyes because it's good form but the moment I do I get a stinging sensation and my eyes begin to tear up.
>>
Watching a scene from a movie and overthinking helps me cry.

For example, this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAf5qSwsZrM&t=52s

But the idea is to overthink something and let the waterworks happen.
>>
>>17861278
That kind of shit doesn't happen in real life.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.