[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a bit of help to shed some light on a few problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1480329909817.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1480329909817.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
Hey /adv/

This is my first post in advice, and I am in dire need of one. I probably should shed some light on a backstory. And I should say this right ahead, that this is not a sob story of a breakup, but it's still important part of it all.

I've been in relationship for past two years, until things have went down the shitter because it turned out that I am in a relationship with selfish, manipulating and batshit crazy girl. Like the kind of person who will guilt trip you if you go outside with your only male friend, goes fucking ballistic if you casually ONLINE chat with some female friends (I've had like 2 at that point, and I met that said girl through one of them) Threatens with suicide and all the other emotional blackmail bullshit. Does extremely stupid shit which basically fucks up the friendship with my only male friend (he turned out to be obnoxious cunt too for what he did, so I don't actually regret it) It goes to the point where it becomes a torture and I have to sabotage the relationship because telling her to fuck off is not an option as she threatened me with suicide, have cut marks on her body to this day and it was a fucking hell. During this relationship I completely lost my 3 only friends I had.

So we broke up, even though it was hell, it still had some nice moments and I am feeling now a bit empty, but I understood, that this is natural and it will eventually go away, and I was about to open up a restaurant with our good family friend so I have been heavily focused on business being whole day out doing errands and just working hard to have it ready by the Christmas. Which left little place to think about all that has happened.
>>
>>17860747

Except, one day, our family friend just bent over to tie his shoelace and suddenly his spinal artery popped and 10 minutes later he died when I was giving him CPR, doctors said that there was nothing they could do even if it happened in the hospital.

Business just went down the shitter, I was helping him with business stuff, errands and I've been investor, and doing some manual labor too, cause you know, you re opening up your goddamn business. But he has been the professional on the food part, with him gone there is nothing I can do, I don't know shit.

So now, I am sitting here, having no Girlfriend, no prospect of business, no friends, sitting in a bumfuck nowhere village where I don't even know anyone (I live in Europe) and naturally have a lot of time to think, since I barely can do anything beyond that.

And now after I did a bit of a backstory comes finally my question. I will write it all down in the next post.
>>
Thanks for the blog post
>>
File: 1388901991559.png (43KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
1388901991559.png
43KB, 669x627px
>>17860747
>>17860752

Now the thing. When I was in a relationship (I am 25) I was always jokingly being told that i am a fucking wierd autismo (you know how it is with jokes, they still have some grain of truth to them)

And It was always due to my interests or how I think about things. One extremely memorable was a moment where I wanted to learn more about the welding in space since it's completely different than the welding in the atmosphere. So I naturally went to read a wikipedia article on it and then she came and started a beef with me like, why are you even reading this shit, you will never ever need it in your life. (She is the kind of person that does nothing but lay in bed or chat all day on FB and then accuses u of wasting time if u watch some movie or whatever)

Which left me infuriated and I told her, that it's because of little things like that I've self learned the third language, trade and bunch of other shit which helped me to get where I am today, and which are actually paying for rent and her at times expensive presents (she was 20 and I fucking doubt any other guy old as me could afford it unless he had some rich parents). That these little things might seem unimportant and like a waste of time, but it leads you further every single day.

She cannot fathom this concept to this very day.

But this all left a seed of doubt in me.
>>
>>17860779
What is your question?
>>
File: 1388575696352.jpg (106KB, 724x844px)
1388575696352.jpg
106KB, 724x844px
>>17860747
>>17860752
>>17860779

And Like I said, this all left the seed of doubt in me. And I suppose I don't need to say that this also downed my self-confidence too.

And now I wonder, whether I really am or not a fucking wierdo. I really am different. I think differently, I view world differently. Hell I even do shit differently and this all left me with scarce amount of friends which have now been reduced to 0.

And now I am really questioning my sanity. Because, in the past, I always had a bit of a problem to fit in (no I don't look like like some wave dashing retard) I am completely normal, bit above average looking tall guy. And I don't really have problem talking with anyone, I don't drop spaghetti or sperg out. And sometimes, for reason that's fucking beyond me I can attract solid 9 or 10s, to the point where they approach me themselves. Even though to this fucking day I don't fucking fathom HOW.

And the reason why I don't fathom it is, that since I couldn't fit in through my whole life, I never really had friends and I always has been left out on the deep end of the social spectrum and pretty much has been loner, to the point, where I truly gave up on any long lasting friendships and now I don't even have the casual chatting ones. And it's like people don't even acknowledge that I exist. It's a shitty feeling, but I grew accustomed to it.

Also the fact that I've moved like 5 times to completely different town in the time-span of 6 to 19 years old did not help this.

And now I don't just fucking know whether there is something wrong with me or not. All of this shit happening just left me every night in the bed staring at the ceiling and being woke till like 8 AM.
>>
>>17860832
>>17860779

You know, I've always been this guy that never got invited to parties or sleep overs. And even though people talked with me they never really wanted to hang out with me.

I've been invited to the party only once in my life, and I've been given only one chance in my life but I shined. Took the role of the chef and made meat so tasty that I grabbed shitton of attention of everyone which made my GF jelly, and sort of forced me to turn down few other further invitations of her friends to hang outs after which they stopped asking (my fault anyway)

But still, this is just one exception to the rule. It has been shit all the time, then this thing happened, and it returned back to the shit it was.

Am I fucking weird. Am I sane if i question my sanity? I don't even know what to think about myself anymore.
>>
You're most likely just sad and unatentive to the qualities you can use to grow a social network.

Just talk to people. Get a membership, join a club or reach out to new friends.

One question: do you feel like you deserve friends, or do you feel sorry for people for having to endure your company?
>>
>>17862225
old* friends
>>
>>17862225
I am not the fan of the opinion that someone is entitled to something. This applies to me too, that I am not entitled to friends. But I don't think of myself so lowly because at the extreme rare occasions when I hanged out with people they had quality fun time.
>>
>>17862225

Honestly, the yesterday night was no different than what I've written, been woke up for a long time and just stared at the ceiling contemplating.

And came to the realization, that It's not even my direct fault, sure I had my share of fucking up. But I've been moving since my childhood every few years into a completely different city. This meant that I cut social ties and had to make new ones, and we all know how harsh can kids be when they get someone new in a class, pair it with the fact that I am a child of an immigrant and parents and everyone feels bitter towards your country of origin (I am as white as it can get, I look like someone from Norway). Well, hard times is upon you. And when you repeat the same process over and over returning back to the same starting point, it just gets to the point, when you just give up on any kind of friendship whatsoever.

So there is no point in nagging and it's better to just go out and force yourself to meet new people because sobbing on some chineese carpet knitting board wont help jack shit.

Also, figured out, that my girlfriend was a bitter and vapid cunt. She tried to bring me down at every single possibility, where it fucked with my perception of self. And she got serious self-esteem issues. Because there isn't a single sane person that could be constantly talking shit about any random passersby on the street how bad they look, especially females, and how shitty clothes they have and this and that. While objectively they a lot of the times looked like someone straight out of /fa/ and just plain better than her.

I guess it's better to understand this later than never.
>>
Hey OP you should read Blindsight by Peter Watts. It won't fix your problems but I bet you'd like it.
>>
>>17862326
Are you actually from Norway? If we're in the same city I could kill some time over a few pints, and we'll talk more about it so I don't have to read your fucking blog.

Yes. Yes, your ex is a cunt. Blackmailing people with threats of suicide is a fucked up thing to do.

TRD represent
>>
>>17862722

Unfortunately no, but my financial situation allows me to just travel to Norway to have a few pints with some random /adv/ anon cause why the fuck not. However I am not sure how to make some contact with ppl outside of my country without seeming homo or airbnb.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.