[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you know you need therapy? Pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1400160614325.jpg (126KB, 500x375px)
1400160614325.jpg
126KB, 500x375px
When do you know you need therapy?

Pic unrelated
>>
Can you function normally in life? If you can't then you need help. This applies not only to mental health but physical health as well.
>>
>>17860642
You can always try therapy and see if you benefit from it.
>>
>>17860648
What's the definition of normal though? I still go to university, I work 20-30 hours a week and I have friends (sorta). But mentally it seems like such a struggle to even manage one aspect of my life. Is that normal? Is that how people go through their day to day life
>>17860653
I don't wanna fill up time slots that could be used for people with actual shit going on in their lives. I just have sad whiteboi problems
>>
>>17860678
It's their job. Do you feel guilty going to the post office to mail a small package because you assume everyone else in line has more important packages to mail?

Plus I guarantee at least one person seeing the therapist will have more trivial problems than you.
>>
>>17860678
So you're struggling and you should get help. 'Normal' is different for everyone but if you want help then get it.

'Time slots for people with actual problems' well you are having an actual problem and you're paying them so go get help. If someone else is having an emergency big enough to kick you out of the patient line, then they are going to the er and not talking to the therapist.
>>
I knew I needed therapy when I was talking to someone about good times and I realized I hadn't felt happy in months
>>
>>17860698
I just don't wanna go in and talk about feeling sad to some cunt that has to sit there and just listen to me waffle on when he's heard god knows how many actual problems from people who have been through real shit
>>
>>17860738
He doesn't care, he is getting paid either way.

Plus I'm sure you would be a nice break if all the therapist has to listen to are depressing stories of fucked up problems.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.