[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screwed up a real good thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1442931383091.jpg (99KB, 786x826px)
1442931383091.jpg
99KB, 786x826px
Hey /adv/, I had a fantastic date with a smart, funny, beautiful woman. At the end of the date, I kissed her on the cheek and asked "Do you kiss on the second date". She said no. I short-circuited. The date went well otherwise but I blew it to hell at the end. We're supposed to meet after that but plans got changed and I'm fairly certain that I've been dumped.

How do I not be a total robot ?
>>
Shameless bump. I wrote a long text after that saying I liked that we had a lot in common and that it was important to me that I respect her boundaries. How badly did I screw up ?
>>
Wtf anon it wasn't even that bad what you said to her. Whadduyu mean you short circuited? So what exactly happened?

Also you sperged the fuck out with that long text. It's just a kiss. Don't make it awkward. Protip you never ever do long texts unless you know the person well. Nobody wants to read a novel on their phone
>>
>>17860607
The date was awesome. We clicked. She laughed at my jokes. She said she liked dirty jokes so I told one. I thought things were going well. End of the date I planted a few kisses on her cheek. It was going well. I was working my way towards her lips and asked her "Do you kiss on the second date ?"

I know I sperged out with the long text. Hadn't seen in almost a month and hadn't heard from her in almost 2 weeks
>>
I still don't see how you short circuited. It was a nice thing to ask someone since you don't know if they do indeed kiss or not on the 1st date and it's better than just going for it and getting rejected.

If she hasn't responded to you in 2 weeks go find another girl. Don't pester her that will only make her dislike you. Sometimes people have fun with you but dont want to continue seeing you so it's not anything you did.
>>
>>17860630
Thank you anon. She rescheduled the first two times. The third time, after that incident, she said her grandfather was ill and she was sorry that she couldn't meet. Nothing else. No let's arrange something in the future.

So I told her it's alright and to inform me once everything is quiet. A few days later (a week ago) I asked her how her grandfather was doing. No reply. Then I sent her a message saying I knew she was busy but it'd be great if we could meet as I'm going on a trip overseas for ~2.5weeks.
>>
>>17860630
Thank you anon. I'm not sure if I'll get a reply after the message I sent. I said that I was a bit concerned as I hadn't heard from her in a while.

I said that it was important to me that I respect her boundaries and that I'd respect her decision regardless of what it was. Said I had a great time with her and would have loved if the previous date wasn't the last time we'd meet.
>>
Don't keep texting her. You gotta chill. You are clearly not on her list of priorities and she's not interested in rescheduling. If someone likes you they will make effort to see you. You can text twice with no answer, but to do it 3 times in a row screams clingy and unable to chill.

Once again it's not anything you did. she doesn't see you as long term material even if she did like you.
>>
>>17860660
I broke the 3 barrier and you're right. If I'm not on the priority list, I'm not on it. I will not text her again unless I get a reply.

I need to chill. Thank you anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.