[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should my girlfriend be showing yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3956.jpg (139KB, 912x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3956.jpg
139KB, 912x1600px
So like my gf and I think it was concived like a week ago and she's already showing but we think it might be bloating.
>>
i refuse to answer your question when a simple google search gives you all the info
>>
Nah man google says it should be like 12 to 19 weeks and she says she's sure it's a bump so like I dont fuckin know
>>
Pregnancy tests don't even show positive til about a month after conception.
>>
>>17860096
That's what happens when you fuck them up the ass sometimes. You have a lil Fecalito Impactado growing in there :3
>>
File: 2740194891.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
2740194891.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>teens don't know you can't bloat in a week from pregnancy
>>
>>17860096
>it was concived like a week ago and she's already showing
No. Either it wasn't concieved a week ago or she is not already showing.
>>
You cannot possibly know if it was conceived less than a week ago.

She also looks like she's just pooching her stomach out. I've got some tone (not much, but I ain't flabby), but most anyone can arch their back and inflate their abdomen.

Obviously she should be going to the doctor. They will tell her how far along she is, if she is pregnant at all. If the dates don't add up, drop her. Don't give a fuck she is pregnant not by you, she can get help from the state and the baby daddy.
>>
>>17860146
A LITTLE BAMBINO!
>>
Eww white girls look even more fucking gross when they're pregnant, Jesus.
>>
>>17860096
Currently pregnant first trimester and I'm just bloated. Has she had an ultrasound yet?
>>
Thay ain't yo babby.
>>
Op I didn't know you were this into cuckoldry, good for you man
>>
>>17860597
Even if your little nigger spawn, who is obviously going to grow up to be a dumb nigger like his father, is growing inside there?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.