[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1470969767600.jpg (110KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1470969767600.jpg
110KB, 1024x683px
How do I get over her?
>>
>>17860000
you dont

im so angry how my situation ended up, i wish i knew what i could of done to still be with her, now shes fucking some other dude and it drives me fucking nuts
>>
How I wish I knew.

He got another girl. Thinking about that just makes me want to die.
>>
You replace her with someone better.
>>
The only cure to oneitis to time and interactions with other females.

What's going on is a chemical imbalance in your brain. The affection your gf gave you has come to a halt, so you need time to readjust to not having her in your life.

Don't contact her, don't look at her social media, focus on yourself right now. Do pushups, try harder at work, play guitar, etc.

If you want your ex back and you got dumped, the only thing you can do is tell her that you want to work things out, but if it's not what she wants then you hope things work out with the new guy. Be positive, but walk away and don't look back.

If you chase her, she'll never get back with you. If you disappear completely, eventually the new guy will fuck up and she'll likely text you to meet up.
>>
No contact works wonders for me.

They say time heals all, but it's really just that your memory is only so good. You can forget anything if you don't stimulate the memory enough.

Cut her off, don't look at shit that remind you of her, etc. It will fade in time. But do take the time to process your feelings and the relationship. It's still important to learn from the experience without being hung up on the person.
>>
>>17860052
>>17860243
I don't want other girls. Women are shit. She was one of the few exceptions.

Fuck.

Usually I'm the one to be all cynical about "true love" and people's obsessions with one particular girl.
>>
>>17860273
>Women are shit. She was one of the few exceptions.

Was she though? You're not even with her anymore.
>>
>>17860279
Yes, she was. What does us being together or not have to do with it.
>>
>>17860279
Just seems like your idealizing someone that, for whatever reason, obviously isn't right for you.
>>
>>17860290
She's right for me alright. I'm just not right for her.
>>
>>17860296
Yeah, that's not how it works, man.
>>
>>17860273

Lol you're in a bad place right now, OP.

"The one" is a myth. As soon as you're in the presence of a decent girl who is interested in you and giving you affection, your ex will disappear from your mind completely.

Your brain is playing games with you. If you saw your ex at a party I bet your world would be crushed, you'd look at her and your brain would tell you "that's your source of happiness. You will be miserable without her."

Fuck that. I've had that feeling and I knew it was lies. I saw my ex at a party a few months ago and had those thoughts for five seconds. Told myself "nope, not true." Went and chatted with a few qt's, got some numbers, made out, and those thoughts never came back again.

There is no "one." Your brain is playing tricks on you. Do no contact for a while, and when you feel better start going on dates with new women. The more you obsess over this idea that your ex is the one, you will NEVER get over her. Stop thinking like this, man. You're destroying yourself, and that's exactly what she wants.
>>
>>17860310
I just never met a girl I could connect to on this level. Heck, I only have 1 or 2 friends for whom I could say the same.

I'm surrounded by arrogant preppy cunts whose most profound thoughts are about their next holiday spot and whether they should ask daddy to buy them a new handbag or necklace for Christmas.

I have no illusions about her being "the one" or my soulmate or whatever bullshit, I just have no idea how to find another girl like her.

You'll understand why I find it hard to believe banging some vapid slut from a bar will make me feel any better.
>>
Same. I got major attachment issues and I rushed my relationship. Got too possessive and clingy and drove her away. Lost all our mutual friends in the process. Kill me
>>
>>17860362

Think about it, if you're stuck on this one chick being "the one," what if a great girl crosses your path and you're too delusional to realize it?

What if the universe is trying to send you a more compatible woman, but because you can't let go of the past, you might miss your opportunity?

Trust the timing of your life, man. You have to believe deep in your heart that this is for the best. You have to believe that something better is on it's way, and you'll only realize it when you're in the proper mindset.

You can't be open to new love if you're living in the past. Also, if your ex comes back, you'll be too desperate and depressed to be able to re-attract her and make the relationship work.

Prioritize your own happiness. Find happiness in the single life, THEN you'll be ready to date again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L6_PHv5UTs
>>
>>17860447
Just stop being beta, bro. It's not hard.

Don't be clingy, don't be needy. If she wants to hang out, cool. If she wants to leave you, cool, have fun!

You should feel awesome no matter what. That's what girls want, a guy who is happy with HIMSELF.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.