[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make my girlfriend love herself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3730.jpg (100KB, 640x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3730.jpg
100KB, 640x774px
I've dedicated myself to make it happen. She's a wonderful, sweet and feminine girl, but her low self esteem and inability to love herself is holding her down. She's been having thyroid problems from a young age, and thus she always had problems with her weight which hindered her self esteem and turned her to temporary become a butch lesbian.
I am ready to do whatever it takes to help her, in particular to support her on her diet. To clarify, I've always told her she's beautiful and never payed attention to her weight, she just doesn't feel right in her current form. What other ways are there to boost her self confidence?
>>
Send her to the gym, thyroid conditions account for maybe 10 pounds at most of excess weight. She needs to count calories and you can't possibly go wrong if you do that.

T. Doctor
>>
>>17859913
For real? I thought they greatly slow down metabolism.
>>
>>17859920
No ppl with thyroid problems just use it as a free pass to stuff themselves and sit around all day. A typical patient will need to cut from 2000 Cal per day to about 1800. That's the difference of a half a glass of coke less per day to avoid weight gain. People just love having excuses for shit behavior.
>>
>>17859937
I've been counting her calories myself, she manages to live by 700 kkal per day on her diet, so she's definitely not slacking.
>>
File: i eat it.png (109KB, 205x249px) Image search: [Google]
i eat it.png
109KB, 205x249px
>>17859920
No that's just an excuse. Bitches love excuses.
>>
>>17859943
That's just not true on 700 Cal she'd be dead in 30 days
>>
>>17859920
It does, that guy is exaggerating. I've had hypothyroid all my life and exercise and eat pretty well, but still struggle with keeping the flab off. That said, a lot of people do use it as an excuse -- hypo on its own isn't going to make you fat-fat, but being a lazy sack and eating whatever you can will.

>>17859947
And you're full of shit.
>>
>>17859959
Are you/have you been fit? I wonder if she'll be able to be fit or at least thicc, not fat.
>>
>>17859904
>How to make my girlfriend love herself
You can't. The issue is deep rooted and honestly? It has nothing to do with her looks.

I'd suggest you to send her to psychotherapy, provided that nothing of this is caused by chemical imbalances in her body.
>>
>>17859959
>you're full of shit

Actually no but if OP wants to kill his gf with malnutrition then he can go right ahead. Organ failure rates become very high when the body doesn't have enough energy to supply normal bodily function. And as someone who can not keep off the flab you really shouldn't be giving anone advice on how to do so.

For OP if she isn't losing weight at 700 Cal then she's eating more than that when u aren't looking the human body can not sustain that level of starvation for long at all. If she's morbidly obese, she'll have a lot of reserves to draw from and should use that energy at the gym. But starvation is the least healthy way to lose weight and yes death is a real risk.
>>
>>17859904

Admirable effort, but you can't help those that don't want to change. Sorry, but that's it. If she isn't the one asking for help, nothing we can say will help you.
>>
>>17859904
Is her body her only concern? Does she feel unloveable? Weak?
>>
>>17860040
I doubt people ask for help in these situations. She does admit she has issues, she just doesn't want to drag me into it.
>>
>>17860057
Yeah, unlovable and weak. She also can't cope with being submissive in bed.
>>
>>17860062

Asking for help is not literally saying "Help Me!". Asking for help is talking about it, inviting you to eat healthy or whatever, going to the doctor and trying to work out a diet/medicine cocktail, etc.

I know the feeling of wanting to help. I know how it's like to see someone being unhappy. But you can't make the choice for them. They have to make the choice. And just because whatever method they decide to use to improve themselves doesn't include you doesn't mean they don't love you. Respect the path they chose and be there in the way they want. You have the right to leave if you don't agree. But you can't tell them how to change.
>>
>>17860066
>She also can't cope with being submissive in bed.

This one sounds like a problem between the two of you. Don't blame her here.
>>
>>17860077
Well she has been in a lesbian relationship for a year, and she's used to being a top, pretty sure it's her issue
>>
>>17860083
>she's used to being a top

Then let her top. If you can't handle her as a top then don't force her to bottom for you. Either find a place where both are happy or find another partner, dickwad.
>>
>>17860083
That's not an issue you dipshit. That's how she is.

I think that the deepest issue you, yes YOU, have, is that you're unable to fully accept her.

Word of experience: my only romantic relationship failed precisely because of that.
>>
>>17860087
Girls don't go butch from a happy life, I believe happiness and self-acceptance should make her be more comfortable with entrusting her body to someone else.
>>
>>17860106
>I believe happiness and self-acceptance should make her be more comfortable with entrusting her body to someone else.

It's her life, dipshit, doesn't matter what you believe. Break up with her and let her be happy without you.
>>
>>17860114
I wouldn't want to hurt her like that, I want her to at least be stronger before I'd do that.
>>
>>17860120
>I wouldn't want to hurt her like that

Believe me, you'll do her a favor. Just leave her.
>>
>>17860128
Are you by any chance a bitter lesbian?
>>
>>17860131

You'll never know. But think of it this way: If you don't like how she is, then just leave her. You don't need to change her.
>>
Thyroid Issues: Feeling humiliated and/or repressed

Talk to her, voice your concerns, work out with her, encourage her, find healthier food options together, and try to find why she doesn't love herself. Also does she go to the doctor at all? They could write her a prescription to help with her Thyroid issues.
>>
>>17860139

The guy is bitter because she isn't as submissive as he want. The thyroid issues are just an excuse.

>>17860066
>>17860083
>>17860106
>>
>>17860106
>I believe happiness and self-acceptance should make her be more comfortable with entrusting her body to someone else
Then why aren't YOU comfortable with entrusting your body to her?

>>17860120
Ohh how noble! You've got such a big heart man! Seriously, they should give you a medal for your noble heart!
>>
>>17860150
Because I'm a man and she is a woman, why would I be the one entrusting my body over to her?
>>
>>17860163
Lmfao OP is fucked in the head stay with your piggie and listen to the squealing yall deserve eachother
>>
>>17860163
Why not?

And give me a reason besides "I'm a man and she's a woman". Something that doesn't involve either of your genders.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.