[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I spill my guts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0044.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
I am thinking of just spilling my guts to a woman I liked but cut contact with.

I cut contact because she friend zoned me and I couldn't bear to be around her but it be with her you know? She was actually one of my better friends. And I cut contact and feel guilty. I never expressed how much I really do like her. She is so far the only woman I have been around where I could just be myself. The guilt eats me every night before bed.

What can I do to make the guilt stop? It's been 4 months so far.
>>
You did the right thing. You only protecting yourself from getting hurt and possibly from expecting more.
>>
Protip: Don't tell her your real reasons for cutting contact. If she asks, you've been busy doing things important to you (not a lie, since you've been busy protecting yourself)

Do and say things that she will appreciate. Just hit her up and tell her your reasons for thinking about her (you saw something that reminded you of her,) and IF she responds positively, you suggest to catch up one day.

If you're okay with being friends, be a friend, if you still want her, build attraction and fucking kiss her.
>>
>>17859668
I understand. I just feel really like sad because I still remember when I could see her. It's easy to cut contact but you can't cut memories. I just feel like I will never find another like her. The thought is souk crushing.

I shouldn't text her at all right?
>>
Don't text her at all. She's not into you and will never be into you. Otherwise she would have said something. You spilling your guts out will result in nothing except embarassment and her actively avoiding you.. You already know how she feels about you there's no need to drag it out in public.
>>
>>17859723
Fuck! I was afraid you would say that. Bro, I am so fucked up over this girl. I honestly believe I won't find anyone like her.

I have met few women in my life that I can date. I think I am looking for excuses to text her. But I can't fuckibg forget her!!
>>
>>17859723
This anon knows what's up
>>
File: JCDenton2.png (268KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
JCDenton2.png
268KB, 432x454px
>>17859661
>she friend zoned me

I'm assuming you already told her you like her so, no. Do not spill your guts. Thats desperateness kicking in and it never works.

N E V E R

If you haven't then in normal cases I would say yes but because of how long it's been she's more than likely forgotten about you due to how long you've not been contacting her. If you really want you can try but I mean,you're probably in for some pain on the scale of "Let me introduce you to my boyfriend" or "Sorry I have a boyfriend now"
>>
I texted her despite what you guys said and now I regret it. She hasn't responded yet but I knew I should not have sent send. Luckily I didn't go all out. I simply said "hey, hope all is going well, it's been awhile. Been doing crazy hours at my new job". That's it.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>17859892
Not a text I would send, but you already ignored my sound advice.

The rest of the posters don't know what they're talking about.

Good luck, I guess. It's not impossible that she replies in kind.
Come back when you're ready to listen to someone who've had success with >>17859684
>>
>>17859971
I am sorry senpai
>>
keep us updated op
i did the same and fucked up by coming off as desperate. so good luck to you.
>>
>>17859661

Move on. She is not into you.
>>
>>17859986
Why don't women like desperate dudes? I am a guy and I will admit, I am desperate as FUCK. I am 26 and never had a girlfriend. You damn right I am desperate. Try drowning someone and see if they don't get desperate for air.
>>
>>17860041
>Why don't women like desperate dudes?

Do you really don't know? Can't you imagine why?
>>
I can't get over a person I was with 6 months ago and cut contact with 2 months ago.

Fucking hard.
>>
>>17860050

Did you at least date her? OP didn't get that far, so in your case it might be more understandable.
>>
Work on yourself, for yourself, stop chasing women. They will come once you're rich and skilled, unless you're ugly. But remember: Prostitutes exist. Women ain't worth shit.
>>
>>17860088
Prostitution seems really scummy though. I just don't want to have to pay for love.
>>
>>17860123
you are not paying for love, or even sex
you are paying her to leave you alone when youre not fucking her
>>
op..i am speaking from experience..when a girl friend-zones you..here's how you get out

cut contact with her..do not write to her for a long time..hopefully more than a year..so she doesn't feel the friendship side of your relationship anymore..that way, the friend-zone is broken..but this is only step 1..

step 2..improve yourself..if you were the right material, she would be with you the first time..so learn what she likes in guys, which isn't fucking hard.. just check her past boyfriends..how do they look, what do they do, what kind of guys does she date..etc..then become that guy before you contact her..

also...when you contact her..don't act desperate..don't act too friendly either..don't get yourself caught in the friendzone again..don't be friends with her..don't act like you did before..don't get her hopes up to regain your friendship..you're now boyfriend material or out of her life..it's hard not to be friend with her, i know, because that's all you're used to with her.. but remember.. you haven't talked with her for over a year.. you "changed" (even though you haven't..but she doesn't know that)..act like it

listen to this fucking advice..and stop talking to her..and come back in two years to go all in..but you got to change yourself to be what she wants (also think about it, is she worth it? don't become somebody you don't want to be!)

also.. get fit..that'll give you confidence.. and it's always a + with girls..no need to overdo it..just some muscles so you're good to look at without a shirt on
>>
>>17859723
Eh, I did this with a girl I liked and I don't really regret it. I knew it would come to nothing but I needed her to clearly reject me. It definitely helped me get over her romantically.
>>
>>17860169
and also..when you're ready and you think she likes you..and you wanna test the waters..don't tell her that you like her now..tell her that you used to like her more than friends "back when you two were friends"..in a jokingly kind of way..see how she'll react..but don't tell her in a way to make her think you're trying to tell her that you like her still..act like it's in the past and you're over it..if she likes you now, she'll probably use this opportunity to tell you that..or at least ask you if you still like-like her..which is a sign she may be interested in something more
>>
>>17860179
The problem is op doesn't want her to clearly reject him, he still hanging onto some hope that she feels something for him even though he knows better.
>>
all op needs is >>17860169
and >>17860190

This guy knows what's up
>>
>>17860191
I wouldn't mind her rejecting me. She never clearly rejected me. A clear rejection would free me from this curse.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.