[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Sex Advice Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 8

File: pp.jpg (28KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
28KB, 640x640px
Let's have a thread for sex related questions that don't deserve one. Similar to the "Ask the opposite gender anything", but sex related

Anything goes, no matter how stupid or hard it sounds, just ask away
>>
>>17859598

How do I tell my bf I want to fuck his ass with a strapon?
>>
>>17859604

Start slowly showing your dominance in bed. Slowly talk to him about ass play and prostate orgasms, and/or how you'd like to fuck another girl with a strap-on. From there you can make small jumps towards fucking him with one.
>>
>>17859604
Assuming you would be or are already down with him fucking you in the ass, tell him how good it feels. I can say, as a het male, anal stimulation is good. It can offer a man a new and entirely different sexual pleasure; it can be really intense.

Many guys have a homophobic hurdle to clear. He has to get past the "isn't it gay" question. And of course, it isn't. It is no more gay than when he fucks your ass. Which if you want to do to him, you are down to receive, too, right?

Full on pegging may be a bit too much to start with. Has he ever masturbated anally, even? Get him to let you use your fingers; get his consent and incorporate it into giving him head. Get him to masturbate himself or you anally. Work up from fingers to toys, to vibrating toys; I never tried that, sounds fun.

While you talk about the, hopefully, less intimidating ways to do anal, it is ok to tell him you have a fantasy about pegging him and it makes you really wet, and if he could get comfortable and make it happen for you, he would become, like, your sexual superhero.
>>
>>17859604
what is it about pegging that excites you? being able to fuck someone or actually using his asshole? depending on your answer, i might have a very neat solution for you...
>>
how do i prevent my vagina to develope an unpleasant smell after unprotected sex? my vag is healthy. it's just sensible and i suspect that the basic sperm is fucking up my acidic ph balance... i try to prevent it by sitting on the toilet for a moment to let it "come out", but that doesn't work. i also tried to do a vaginal douche after sex but i just got an infection. i also don't want to use condoms. and i do use stuff to rebalance and strengthen my vaginal flora. pretty much don't know what else to do...
>>
>>17859604
Are you a fucking lesbo? That's what I would think of my gf if she ever tells me something like that
>>
>>
>>17859667
I don't have one, but my gf just washes it in the shower. I'm yet to notice any odd smells. Do you clean it up with your finger inside? What soap do you use outside?

Also, are you sure it's your vag and not his cum that smells bad? Cum can smell awful depending on a guy's diet
>>
>>17859670
that makes less than zero sense
>>
>>17859673
ofc i also wash myself in the shower. i clean up inside and use a vaginal soap for the outer parts.
i don't think it's his cum since that doesn't smell/taste awefull, and the bad odour develops after a few hours, it's not there instantly.
>>
File: 1404141205393.jpg (38KB, 503x581px) Image search: [Google]
1404141205393.jpg
38KB, 503x581px
gay dude here, dunno if that matters.

i get too nervous before sex + get performance anxiety. it doesnt really matter too much because im a bottom, but its still kinda annoying. like, ive had (and enjoyed) sex probably 15-25 times but i have never once climaxed.

its not essential, but it would be nice if i could, yknow?
>>
>>17859690
Have you asked a gyno about it? Honest, I don't have a clue. You seem to do everything right hygiene wise to me. Sorry that I can't be more helpful
>>
File: ons.jpg (352KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
ons.jpg
352KB, 1000x636px
Straight guy here. How to actually find one night stands or a fuck buddy in western Europe. I'm average looking and tinder doesn't seem to work out well. Getting some matches but I feel like most girls are waiting out for 8+/10 guys.
>>
>>17859604
How do I get a gf who wants to fuck my ass?
>>
>>17859710
get a bf
>>
>>17859707
i have. she just gives me antibiotics, which helps at the moment but does not prevent it the next time. i feel like it makes me even more prone to being imbalanced. she also gave me lactic acid capsules to insert over night. they do nothing.
and i am really tired of going to her because of this and getting no real solution.

thanks lot for trying to help. i hope someone might come along who had similar problems and found a way to deal with it
>>
>>17859699
well, you probably won't climax from anal.
why does/do your partner/s not care about you finishing too? how about switching or getting you of manually or orally?
>>
>>17859710
find a girl with problems with letting go of controle. search for girls who had scary dads.
>>
>>17859662
I like to feel dominant and putting him in a sub position or degrading him would make me extra horny desu

>>17859710
make sure she frequents on 4chan more than 5 years
>>
>>17859718

im wayy too considerate. i always feel like it would be too demanding to ask them to try and finish me off (which might not even be possible, idk). so i just tell them im fine once theyve cum.
>>
>>17859656
Eh... it's not always about homophobia. It's more about fear of submission than fear of gayness. I've played with my ass during masturbation before and it felt nice, but I'd NEVER let my girlfriend fuck me with a strap-on.

She gets insufferably smug if she wins the smallest argument. I can only imagine how she'd be if I gave her the upper hand like that in the bedroom. Maybe some couples are evolved and enlightened enough to switch up the gender roles without any problem, but in a lot of relationships, I feel like it'd completely change the way you see each other.
>>
>>17859709
Any sort of online dating for mennis a numbers game. Quantity>quality matches.
>>
>>17859667
If you notice your vagina has strong smell after sex you could have bacterial vaginosis, and should consult a doctor. Not serious, about a week of antibiotics and you're good as new.
>>
>>17859709
this: >>17859728

If chances are slim you have to roll the dice more times, so just lower standards and swipe right. Also, some girls don't enter tinder daily, so it might be a few weeks until you start matching girls that you liked long ago

>>17859716

It must be something with your vaginal flora. Just like the intestines, there's always bacteria there, which is completly normal and healthy, but strange things happen when they get unbalanced. If antibiotics help you momentarilly and make it worse afterwards, it might be some bacteria that got strong from broad spectrum antibiotics and need something more specific. The buggers are probably feeding on sperm since it's protein, and "rotting" protein smell bad. You probably need to get a culture grown on a lab to find out.
>>
>>17859709
Women don't mind (below) average looking men but they are different from men in terms of attraction. Yes if a guy who's strikingly hot pays attention then that in itself is very exciting. But if not she needs more.

Think of it like this. If an average looking chubby girl sat down next to you, you might not even take notice. But if she had a sunny smile, had great cleavage, flirted with you a bit in a really flattering cheeky manner... you might start to really enjoy the idea of having sex with her.

This goes even stronger for women. You need to learn how to flirt and turn a woman on, not just expect her to be ready to hop on. By far most men either simply request sex or are really aggressive in their come ons (read: dick pic, graphic descriptions without intro ec). And the natural difference in sex drive is only heightened by women being discouraged from having many partners thus becoming extra picky.

>tl;dr get her real wet
>>
>>17859722
seriously give the amazon position a try.
pic related
that shit is wonderfull. you get all the pro's. you can fuck him like you mean it and get stimulated too (a big disadvantage of pegging imo). it is dominant but still intimate. it will make him feel a tad humiliated but not enough to not want it again and again. it is the ideal gateway for actual pegging.
not to mention that he will cum buckets since his dick is getting a pounding, not his ass.
i usually like to get him very, VERY horny. then i first use a dildo on his ass (because i like assplay) and then go over to fuck him in that position.
>>
File: IMG_1441.jpg (12KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1441.jpg
12KB, 620x349px
>>17859740
yeah, forgot pic.

also, i can agree to that "5 years on 4chan" rule
>>
>>17859729
i did that. it helps temporarily but i want a more longterm solution since i plan to have unprotected sex with my husband for the rest of my life...

>>17859736
that's very interesting! i will make an appointment with my gyni and see what she says about that. thanks so much!
>>
>>17859727

I feel like that too

I played with my ass a few times, mostly experimenting. Orgasms slightly better but the awkward hand position and sore butthole didn't pay off.

But I wouldn't try it with my gf, even though we're toghether for almost a decade, because women are revengeful and I'd punch her in the tits if she brought that up to anyone or during an argument
>>
>>17859738
>>17859736
>>17859728
So, how do I flirt with them in such as way they are DTF. I am not too bad at getting regular dates, but of course my intentions should be clear. Or should I just do as usual, ask to have a drink sometime?
>>
>>17859725
dude... you should stop having sex with inconsiderate pricks asap. ofc you also want to have an orgasm... you aren't just a cumdumpster. wtf.
claim your satisfaction. come on, you deserve to get a tiny bang for your bucks too
>>
>>17859757

I'm not the best to advise on this, since I'm awkwad as fuck trying to get laid without a relationship. But I have a friend that cheated on his gf but always treated girls nicelly enough that they kinda got too attached to him.

So what you said is golden, make your intentions as clear as possible without saying "I just want to fuck you". Invite her to go out for a drink at most, and from there work your way on a more personal thing, like going to chill in your house or hers. That shows your intentions well enough. The more you stall over it, more you'll see like dating material and less like fuckbudy
>>
>>17859727
>>17859755
why are you dating such immature girls?
i would never let anything that we do in bed influence the balance in our relationship outside of the bedroom (i'm not talking about extreme stuff like cucking or the like. if you do that, you knowingly risk ruining the relationship)
>>
>>17859762
i like the sex even if i dont end up climaxing, im not being taken advantage. its just that that might be a bonus if i was confident enough to cum myself.
>>
What are the things you would love a girl to do in a blowjob in particular? Do you think it's just a preferred taste or it applies to all men? Do you like her to look up during it?

Please give some blowjob advice.
>>
>>17859757
you need to find the right girls for this. usually damaged goods but who gives a fuck. you just need a willing body and a private place. you will find damaged goods everywhere girls are attentionwhoring. if she is attentionwhoring in any way, she is a low hanging fruit since she will do anything to feel wanted. make her feel like she is the dream of every guy and she will be all yours.

t. slutty attentionwhore
>>
>>17859768
We're actually pretty open, we had a few threesomes and might even be going into a poly with a girl, which we never considered before

It's not her fault, maybe she'd even be up for it if I said. But for me it's a high risk, low reward, since it's not something I enjoyed that much or would go out of my way to try in the first place.
>>
>>17859779
Look up with sexy eyes, and don't be afraid to get it sloppy and wet. Also, it is hot when you try to take it in as far as you can (does not have to be all the time of course)
>>
>>17859771
yeah, i know that. i am the same. just female. you should really find someone that cares about you enough to try to get rough to you trough all the obstacles and make you feel at ease when having sex with them. make that your priority. and if you find someone who gives a fuck, try your best to LET them give you pleasure
>>
>>17859779
Personally, I love when my gf peel my foreskin with her mouth. I don't care with looks or performatic stuff. A downside from her is that she keeps her lips too tense instead of soft, which feels better. Suction and tongue swirling feels nice, liking the frenulun feels nice, handjob+blowjob combo feels nice, grabing balls feel nice

I don't care much for gagging/deepthroathing but some are into it
>>
>>17859784
can confirm. makes my bf go crazy.
find a good position! one that is comfortable and allows you to take him in deeply and habe full acess to his cock from all angles. try out very different positions till you find a good one. it will tremendously enhance the experience since your stamina is a lot better if you are comfortable and your range of motions and techniques is a lot bigger if you can act freely. for me, that is me lying on the bed and him on all fours, over me, kind of sideways. in that position, i can take him in completely with no big effort and he is 8"... i can also let him fuck my mouth if my jaw needs a break. win win
>>
>>17859757
This post is going to derail, fair warning. This is something I need to describe as it is impossible to explain with steps or anything, it is mostly a matter of experience and general social skills and sensitivity.

If you're looking for a ONS/fuckbuddy, avoid meeting up without sex if at all possible. Sext instead. Here's pointers.

>BUILD UP
This goes for pretty much everything but also for the conversation itself. Do not jump straight to sex. Do not remain endlessly in the small talk-phase either, though. Find an angle that is flirty, funny or personal. Dash from topic to topic. You don't want to have a polite neutral conversation, you want to get an impression of who she is and for her to get an impression of who you are. Remember her attraction comes from her entire image of you, the more interesting, funny, friendly/relaxed etc you seem to her the more effective any flirting is going to be.

>flirting itself
Again: BUILD UP. What most men do is they just sort of throw their cards down and present themselves as someone dying to fuck her. She wants to feel like fucking you will be fun and a good experience, not like it's a favor to you. So don't throw yourself at her, make her wait for the real stuff. Hint at it by throwing in casually flirty lines (eg referring to hotpants she wore in one of the pics, but no compliment, not drawing attention to how short you are, just mentioning it so she knows it stayed with you) without giving her the approval/satisfaction from knowing for a fact you find her really sexy. That's for later, make her work for it.
>>
>>17859804
>>17859779
Also, if he is laying on his back then try to not apply weight on his legs or sensitive places. For example pressure on his knee might be a little annoying and keep him from fully giving in to the pleasure you give.
>>
>>17859779
taking him in deep a few times will give you really awesome throat snot. this stuff is awesome. it helps a lot to keep everything nice and sloppy.
to produce a lot of saliva in short time, scrape the top of your tongue with your teeth.
the most important to me is to enjoy what i'm doing. being really horny and eager to suck his cock. i need to be playfull and enthusiastic about it. i want his dick to be the center of my universe at that moment.
light suction is pretty awesome too. and sticking your tongue out when doing fast bobbing movements when reaching orgasm is very helpfull too. it helps to tighten your grip without having to sacrifice the benefits of relaxed soft lips.
>>
>>17859806
Good easy flirting stuff for this safe stage is talking about hypothetically being married or having kids. Like joking that you're skipping all the stages to move to bickering married couple after disagreeing for a bit. Another one is mentioning another (ideally distant) woman you find attractive (not in a lewd way!!!), like casually mentioning how beautiful an actress looks in the movie she's talking about. (Actually casually, so not "oh yeah and x looks so great in it" but "and then x is so ravishing that you can totally imagine y going insane over losing her to that other man".) Do not call her beautiful, call her a more uncommon term that is striking - the goal here is to present yourself as a sexual man without proverbially mashing your dick in her face. Make her feel like she wish you were talking about her. This is more effective if you choose a term that sounds romantic/like you have a sensitive judgment.

Then you move on to actual sexual flirting. It is ideal if this process takes relatively little time (say, a week) but has some spaces here and there. For pretty much the same reason - you want her to build an image of you, to daydream about you, to get used to the idea of being with you. And practically speaking, you want her to have time to prep herself, which will make her feel sexier and more interested in being intimate.

You can make the first real move yourself but it is best if she's the one to make the most explicit comment regarding sex between the two of you so far. Either way there's two main points. You want to make her feel really good about herself and you want to make her feel like sex with you is really great. Other than that, work to spark her curiosity - a great tool for this is making obvious jokes about your preferences (eg she talks about a cunt of a woman and you say "feisty, just how I like them"). Once again, you want to make her want the real deal, not overfeed her and push yourself on her.
>>
>>17859779
I like sloppy blowjobs, the messier the better.
>>
>>17859819
>how to make her feel good about herself
Compliment her. Start easy with joking compliments (she tells about something embarrassing and you say "well, I think your strategy was sound!" / "I would've assumed the same thing if that helps"). Then you move to compliments about little details, compliment a non-revealing/sexy outfit, imply that she has a cute smile ("with that big smile I would've thought you-"). Then you move to teasing her for information and pictures. She mentions what she's wearing? You ask whether she left the underwear out or chose to disregard them altogether. She says she has tons of cool pictures? Instant "I don't doubt that for a moment". No leering smileys.
If she does give you pics, give her specific compliments. A great combination is to start with just "wow/fuck" then follow it up with something like "your figure is amazing". No comparing anymore at this point! ("One of the best I ever saw" or something.) No other woman might as well exist at this point. Then follow it up with a different compliment. ("That's a really great pose as well") She's flattered/turned on? Time to tell her what it did to you and what you want to do with her right now.

Basically what a lot of men do (to stick with the example of asking pictures) is that they approach it like a kid begging for candy. Entirely unsexy. You want to highlight the power she has over you, how much you appreciate her attractiveness. Make her forget that every guy ever likes nudes of pretty much any girl, make her feel how much you want HER.
>>
>>17859779
My boyfriend loves when I look up at him during it.
He also likes if I suck his dick while I am wearing make up - when I deepthroat my eyes get watery and my make up gets messy. He goes crazy over it.
>>
>>17859819
this would have worked on me a few years years ago when i was a bit more naive. approved.
>>
>>17859839
>how to make her feel you're good at sex
Two things to avoid are solely focusing on penetration or oral. Two most common moves and they sound most trite to women.

Go for the details. Tell her you want to bite her neck or pull her hair. Tell her you want to hear what she sounds like in bed. Tell her you want to undress her. Once she's fully riled up you can still go for fucking/oral but paying attention to the details implicitly tells her that you won't be the kind of guy who expects her to spread her legs, take the dick then say goodbye (and if she does get that impression it'll make her completely unenthusiastic about sex with you, obviously). A bonus is that you still have a more "extreme" thing to go for once she's already quite wet.

Then meet up as quickly as possible and make sure to text her occasional "can't wait" / "I can't think of anything but you wrapping your legs around me" texts to make sure she is dying to get fucked once you see her.

I know it sounds incredibly complicated but once again, this is very unnatural to explain, you will develop intuition for this with experience.
>>
Any other guys not get off on blowjobs?
I've literally never been able to come from a blowjob, I don't know why but I always lose my boner when she starts blowing me. I don't struggle getting off during sex, but blowjobs just don't seem to do it for me, pretty frustrating to be honest.
>>
>>17859745
>>17859722
But aren't people staying that long on 4chan crazy beyond saving?
>>
>>17859856
Also it goes without saying that if you want a ONS to turn into a fuckbuddy you better make her have a good time. Ample foreplay, show her you're into it during sex (make noise even if only sighing or swearing occasionally), eye contact/smiles, go down on her, see what you can do together if she hasn't come once you have.
After sex, no cuddling or sleeping over but be courteous. Shoot her a text to see if she got home safe. Walk her home if it's close. Text her you had a really great time and hope she has a good weekend if you were at her place. You don't have to do this every time but don't stop treating her as a person after sex, the beginning is most important for establishing this.
>>
>>17859839
>>17859856
>>17859819
Some solid advice! What if she presents herself as a good girl though? What if her pictures do not really have anything to steer in the direction of sex / her looking sexy. What if she's just hot but too neat?
>>
>>17859875
Just because she's a good girl doesn't mean she's asexual, and a huge part of what I described is approaching things as two human beings feeling mutual attraction and wanting to have fun together, not a perverted man panting down the neck of his prey. If she doesn't have sexy pictures that's one less opening but it doesn't really matter much. She says she's not that into clothes or looking sexy? Tell her you bet she cleans up really well. Or that guys don't notice her in favor of more provocative girls? Remind her that that's not all that every man notices. Once the conversation gets hot you can refer to it as being a great tease because it made you all the more interesting in finding out what she was hiding, stuff like that.

You have to assume that the pictures she chooses to share are the kind of image she wants to portray. A girl who sincerely is not into casual sex won't be on a hook up app without being clear about looking for relationships. So if she's on something like that and looks clean, you can safely assume that she really enjoys feeling like the lady in the streets and the freak in the sheets, so talk to her from that angle. Tease her with preserving her mystery.
>>
>>17859779
I would like it if she swallow my love juice.
>>
>>17859863
no, normies are worse
>>
>>17859727
I can imagine finding the idea unsexy and it being out of your comfort zone but this is a bit far for me. Maybe I am biased as a switch but a man is a man and a woman is a woman regardless of who is "dominant" (I see it more as more and less active anyway).

I mean, everyone is vulnerable and helpless to some extent sexually, that's part of the thrill and the intimacy. Is a man less masculine or to be respected for caring about your opinion on his body? What about enjoying having a woman ride him? Moaning in the heat of passion?
I sure don't hope so because if so that seems like a perhaps stoic but also dull man I would not want as a lover. The contrast between the person your family and colleagues know and the full range of primal emotions and desire of sexuality is a huge turn on to me.

>>17859755
Anyone bringing up anything vulnerable during an argument (not to speak of bringing it up to others!!) with the sole intention to humiliate or hurt you is shit through and through. That is the fastest and most reliable way to ruin all the trust and loyalty in the relationship. Doesn't matter whether it's about pegging or breaking down in snotty crying or a shameful way you once fucked someone over. It's a boundary you don't cross with someone you love.
>>
>>17859667
It's possible that you're getting urinary tract infections. Drink tons of cranberry juice and water.
>>
>>17859933
Of course normies are worse, but it looks like it's impossible to be fucked in the boypussy by a girl who isn't batshit insane.
>>
>>17860047
Of course, the question is does she have to stay intact?
>>
>>17860047
dont know, but youll definitely fit in jail
>>
>>17860047
It's individual. Girls' pussies grow with their bodies of course but overall whether she naturally has a deep and/or wide vagina or not is a bigger factor than whether or not she's physically done growing given there is little variation objectively speaking.
>>
>>17859977

I know, like I said, it's much more from my own paranoia and fear than from her. And like I said it's not something I'm dying to do. I'd be willing to give it a try and get kinda horny if I come accross it online, but I don't even go looking for porn that has it.
>>
>>17860079
Thanks
>>
i'm really fucking horny right now, but my girlfriend will come over tomorrow and stay over the weekend.

Should i fap or save it all for her?
>>
>>17860023
I'm not batshit insane, just sexually deviant and have unconventional sense of humor- That's basically it
Maybe you're hanging out with a homogenous group of people and you think yours normal is the definition of normal and can't be bothered by how smuggy that is
>>
>>17859722
>>17859745
>>17859863
>>17860023
>make sure she frequents on 4chan more than 5 years
>But aren't people staying that long on 4chan crazy beyond saving?

>tfw I've been here for 6-7 years and I totally would peg my boyfriend given the funds and his excitement
I think I'm perfectly well adjusted!
>>
>>17860178
I guess you're right, I always think of myself as boring and average although people tell me I'm one of the least average people they know.
>>
>>17860172

Fapping is a common subject on here.

The consensus is usually limit your ejaculations. Most likely you are just bored. Do some pushups instead of fapping, it's always best to save your sexual energy for your partner.

I limit my ejaculations to once every 4-5 days.
>>
>>17859604
get him fantasizing about fucking you in the ass..then when he asks, jokingly answer that you will let him if he lets you do the same to him..don't make it look like you'd like to, but just as a "so you'll see how it feels for me" kind of deal..move from there to more serious suggestion..

if you already gave him your ass..then still try to slip that question somehow in there when he tries to fuck your ass
>>
>>17860172

how long have you gone without fapping until now?

fapping once without edging, just for relief, will hardly hurt your sex drive, specially with how much antecipation you're feeling now
>>
>>17860219
also.. he'll probably say no automatically..especially if you're not very close partners..because he'll be afraid it'll get out if you two break up, and it'd ruin his reputation..so work on the trust first
>>
>>17860252

He's either gay or already jumped the boat. Do so before it sinks with you inside
>>
>>17860257

Thank you. He's definitely not gay, I think it's just something to do with me. It's a real shame because everything was amazing before a few months ago.
>>
>>17860264

Ask him about it, maybe he's going through some personal problem. But if it has been going for months and he's now actively avoiding sex, there must be something really wrong, maybe he got a dst, or some kind of mark on his dick from sleeping around, hard to guess, but no good can come out of it.

Have you directly confronted him abour it?
>>
>>17860222
>>17860212
once, maybe twice a day. it already occured once that we couldn't fuck, but we've already had sex three times that day AND i fapped before. was really embarassing.
>>
My wife and I just had a baby about 2 months ago. She's clear for sex but says she doesn't have a sex drive at all. I've tried massages, compliments, being playful, etc to set the mood but nothing's turning her on.

What can I do to help?
>>
>>17860339

Idk how horny your lady is, but 3 in a day is good in my book
>>
File: bathot.jpg (1009KB, 2304x3072px) Image search: [Google]
bathot.jpg
1009KB, 2304x3072px
>>17859598
How do I last longer?
So with foreplay, hand jobs, and blowjobs I can go for hours.
But vaginal intercourse, I cum in a minute.
How do I improve my performance?

This is an issue I am having with my second girlfriend, and partner.
Her vagina is substantially tighter than the last girl I was with, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Condoms dont help
Tried Viagra, it didnt help too.
>>
>>17860349
I know it must be hard for you, I'm a guy to and that'd drive me nuts

But even though she's clear for it physically, try to realize how stressed she must be from the new routine. There's probably no space in her mind for it right now, due to the worries with the child

I'd say give her time and settle for a lower frequency for a while. It's still very early

Also, congrats dad

>>17860439
If you're uncut, sleep with the head out. This will keratinize it a bit and lower sensibility

Or practice edging when masturbating, so that you can recognize the point of no return before orgasm and hold it there
>>
File: Derry.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Derry.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
What should I eat to make my cum taste better?
What should I avoid eating?

What actually works?

I hear pineapple juice, and cayenne pepper helps.

How long before should I consume the stuff?
>>
>>17860458

In general terms, I hear that citric/acid foods and high frutose ones have an impact on cum taste. I can see effects in my cum from medicine and high fat foods anywhere between 3 days and a week, so I'd guess that's the timeframe when it'd start to show
>>
>>17860453
>If you're uncut, sleep with the head out. This will keratinize it a bit and lower sensibility
>Or practice edging when masturbating, so that you can recognize the point of no return before orgasm and hold it there

I had a small case of phimosis that I resolved around the age of 19 with stretching. Before that my head rarely saw the light of day, and its very, very sensitive. I cannot have it out while sleeping. and if it gets touched the wrong way during foreplay, I immediately loose my boner, it kinda feels like getting kicked in the balls, my right nut retrieves inside.

I edge all the time when jerking off so I can go for like an hour or more.
Sometimes I dont even bother climaxing so I dont have to cleanup, or if I think I'm gonna get laid that night.
I dont think this helps.
>>
Femanons, is it normal after going on the pill to have your sex drive skyrocket to 'first few months of having sex, ever' levels?
>>
>>17860472
So your problem definitly is sensibility

I think there might be creams for lowering it, but I started sleeping with it out or just letting it out a few times during the day, and let the friction with the undewear do it's job.

It's still pretty sensitive, so you don't need to worry with overdoing it. Honestly sleep is the best time for it, at least try for a few days and see if eventually you can fall asleep that way. This makes things much easier
>>
>>17860478

Yeah, but be careful. A lot of women are dropping hormonal birth control because it is horrible.

Short term use, fine. But use hormonal birth control too long and your libido will disappear, you'll get anxiety, depressed. There are studies now showing that hormonal birth control used long term can permanently destroy your sex drive, even if you drop the pill.

Get a copper non hormonal IUD or use condoms. Don't fuck with your hormones, you'll regret it.
>>
Do girls prematurely cum during their first time? Virgin here.
>>
>>17860566
1st: most girls are not limited to a single orgasm, so there would be no problem if they did
2nd: unlikely that they cum early unless they already broke their hymen and got used to penetration from masturbating, otherwise first times are usualy unconfortable for them for a while
3rd: but yes, it is completly possible that a woman cums very early during sex
>>
>>17860548
I know, the depression/anxiety was what made me drop the pill. I also put on weight and was really moody.

Luckily, I'd only been on it for a year or so (only 18, and had only been having sex for a year with long term bf).
>>
>>17860548
>mfw my gf is on it for more than a decade
>mfw she has a completly normal and healthy sex drive
>mfw if she drops it I'd lose my dick from all the fucking I'd get
>>
>>17860579
Shit I asked because I'm insecure about my performance
>>
>>17860593

Nah chances are if she drops it she'll dump you lolol.

It's common for women to lose attraction to a partner they met while on hormonal BC if they drop it. It basically resets their "radar" and there's a good chance they'll realize they never really were attracted to you in the first place.
>>
>>17860608
Is it really that drastic?
>>
>>17860628
No, it isn't.
I've been on and off BC over the 10 years I've been with my boyfriend and neither my sex drive or my attraction to him ever changed.
>>
>>17860604
Think it the other way around: you'll be perfectly able to cum and enjoy it regardless. Most girls don't even have that luxury.

Learn everything you can about preliminaries and there's a good chance your first time will be great and you'll please the girl
>>
Bf can't enjoy sex but still watches porn even though he can't get aroused from it. We go weeks without sex but some days he still watches porn to try to get horny but it doesn't work for him. He does not masturbate either. We are in our 20s so still young. He desperately wants to have sex with me and enjoy it but he can only get physically aroused when looking at my body/touching but sex is
mentally stressful for him and uncomfortable. Do you think he's suffering from low test? This has been a problem for half a year but before this we had sex daily sometimes multiple times in a day.
What can we do?
>>
>>17860682
Stop watching porn.
>>
>>17860682

Are you sure he's not masturbating? Sounds like the symptoms of over-frequent ejaculation.

A man in his 20s should only ejaculate once every 4-5 days to maintain a healthy libido.

Is he on medication? SSRIs? Adderall?
>>
>>17860439
It's just something that comes with experience. If you have time you can just wait for round 2 and get her off in other ways the first time. Just wait a half hour or so after you ejaculate then go for round 2. You should be able to last much longer the next time.
>>
>>17860687
We have tried this but it doesn't make a difference. He stopped for a month but still no changes

>>17860699
He doesnt masturbate. We live together and his cum has a distinct smell so I know he isn't jacking it. Also when we do have sex he cums a huge amount. He is not on meds but we are considering going to the doctor to ask for some.
>>
>>17860728
He has to stop watching porn definitely, I'm not going to say that's the source of the problem but it doesn't help, you get desensitized from the real thing and it's harder to get horny by a actual woman.
>>
>>17860699
I thought it was normal in your 20s to have sex every day? That's what I do anyway. Why 4-5 days? Seems rather infrequent especially if you live with your SO.
>>
>>17860736
Yeah I've told him that too and he's stopped watching it every day. Sometimes he slips but that's normal. Is there anything else we can do though? He wants to feel healthy again.
>>
>>17860742
Don't mind him, he's (she?) been posting it everywhere

It's perfectly normal
>>
>>17860682
This is called porn induced erectile dysfunction. I had it to, and I resolved it.

First, Viagra does not help.

Second, stop watching porn. Masturbate only via spank bank, or mutual masturbation, or naught pics of yourself.

Thirdly, lots of foreplay to stimulate. Sit on top, and rub your crotch against his until he gets hard, then insert.

Let me control you. When giving head, have him put his hands on your head, and give him control

Masturbating is all about touching yourself in a particular way. When someone else is doing it, it can be uncomfortable, or non stimulating.

Let him use his hands over your body while he is inside. Get on top, stick it in, put his hands on your hips, and give him motion control.

Worked for me.
>>
>>17860682
*jelq
*running to remove body toxins
*eating eggs, chicken, red meat
*penis enlargement pump with a medical style pump
*cock ring
*cialis
*shark fin soup and other natural cures
*vitamin shop male enhancement supplements
>>
>>17860478
STOP
THAT
SHIT
NOW

Ex gf completely warped her brain using that shit, it changed her.. and not in a good way. Sad too because I was crazy about her.
>>
>>17860458
yogurt...
>>
>>17860977
and mango juice.. i dunno try em
>>
>>17860977
which flavor?
>>
>>17860981
i dunno, just nothing repugnant i guess

avoid coffee or other bitter things. not an expert on this, so don't take my word for it.
>>
>>17861008
Ugh. I drink a lot of coffee
>>
>>17861047
tea as an alternative wil just make you skinny.. hot water is best if you live in the cold. but yeh, heard coffee makes it bitter.. which is kinda weird really.. cus i also heard fresh brewed coffee is an awesome antioxidant... i dunno about the credibility of either of those claims honestly, just shit I've heard. But I do know yogurt creates good bacteria in your stomach, so that may help in some way.
>>
How much does dick size matter?
>>
>>17860837
This all sounds good but he doesn't have a problem getting it up for sex. He can't get it up for porn though. The problem is that he doesnt feel horny enough to have enjoyable sex, because of this he never initiates and is obviously not into it during sex. I would equate it to female star fishing.
I would love to try what you suggested but it's hard for him to even get to the point of starting sex or foreplay or even making out. He wants all these things but he feels "broken" most of the time.
>>
>>17861377
I think he is gay
>>
Not sure if this counts as sexual... How the fuck do I text a female in a way to keep her interested in an intimate way, enough to text back?
Honestly, I suck ass at texting, and I can get myself far with in-person conversation (even though I don't talk that much), but I've had women randomly ghost on me out of nowhere when I thought the conversation was going fine.
How do I correct this and make women interested in the conversation? I just wanna get laid/make intimate connections/make friends (whichever, I don't care) before I leave for the Army in 3 weeks.
>>
>>17861380
>Army in 3 weeks.
Are you in Florida?

You should check out the Sausage Castle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCWtmxH4IE0

oh fuck, place got demolished. maybe?
>>
I have an on and off sexual relationship with a friend and much of our communication is heavy on sexual humor to where neither of us can really tell what's the genuine sex talk and what's the joke talk, and it all just defaults to jokes usually. anyone know this feel?
>>
>>17859690
It's probably bacterial vaginosis. I got that once and i noticed it only smelled bad after having unprotected sex.
>>
Loser virgin here, sort of want to visit one of those ladies of the night, but being a shut in my social skills are shit. How do I not feel nervous, and whats it like?
>>
>>17861451
Unfortunately no, I live in Oklahoma.
I'll be going to Georgia, though. What on god's green earth is a sausage castle? Sounds like the kinda place a man goes to play gay chicken.
>>
>>17861487
its where army guys get blow jobs on stage from sluts, and whores.
>>
>>17861494
That sounds like an amazing way to get STD's. I might have to take a trip to Sausage Castle.
>>
>>17859861
I have rarely but it takes a long time. Penetration is preferred. It just seems more intimate or like there's more pressure.
>>
is it ok if i want my partner to eat my boogers during sex? i dont necessarily need them to swallow but i want to see them put it in their mouth and i like to watch the way their faces move as they taste it. it is hard to explain. most women are disgusted by this and quite a few have straight up left afterwards. my last gf would put up with it occasionally but it was a real chore to convince her. am i the only one with this kinK?
>>
>>17861379
>gay

sure thing anon
>>
Is it gay to suck someone's dick?
>>
Femanon here
what can i do to manage my mouth being tired while giving a blowjob? Everytime i blow my bf my mouth gets tried after a while and I just have to carry on with my hands and it takes me a very long while to stop hurting.
>>
>>17859771
She >>17859788 is right as far as sex goes. My girl didn't think she even enjoyed sex before we met and then I slapped her around and she became my little nympho queen. The thing I like most is that she let's me pleasure her. But really, it's kind of on the man to MAKE you let him.

But sex isn't everything. If you have a good relationship, it's not really worth playing dick roulette hoping to find some guy who is compatible and skilled enough to get you off regularly, only to find out he's a piece of shit as a partner. I would at least start with asking him to get you off and guiding him as to what you like. If you don't know what you like, try things that interest you and explore them together. If he cares about you and especially if he likes getting laid, I'm sure he'll be glad to.
>>
>>17861983
but hurting is good ;)
My gf complained about being sore after 5 minutes of fucking and offered to use her mouth instead but I just held her down and fucked her through it, she orgasmed hard in the end, and despite that contraction I could feel on my dick she seemed upset and called me names but she never turned down sex afterwards kek
>>
>>17859856
I've made a lot of women cum this way. It can take a lot of time invested between the build up and all of the details while sexting. Sometimes I would talk to two at once, because usually they are fapping and only reply every couple of minutes, so it's easier than you'd think to handle a couple. But once women get horny it's great because it's kind of like you just have to get them warmed up and then you can go on cruise control. You'll find that when you are describing small details and getting creative, you can easily spend a couple of hours getting them off. It probably makes you a better lover in general too because you think to do these things when you're together.
>>
>>17862005
I have to agree with this. My girl hurts because I'm a bit big, and I usually go easy on her until I want to cum, but whenever I tell her I'm want to hurt her pussy with my cock she loves it.
>>
File: G699LCb.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
G699LCb.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
How do I lose my virginity if I have no friends
>>
>>17862023
Unless you expect to fuck your friends, you don't have a problem.
>>
>>17859604
Just ask him. If he's not into it, he's not going to come around to it, so don't waste time
>>
>>17862023
You don't fuck your friends dude wtf
>>
>>17859699
>im doing unspeakable unnatural things with disgusting people and my body isnt behaving as it naturally should during sex
the post

put your dick where it belongs and maybe it will work you reprobate
>>
>>17860670
Thanks
>>
>>17859604
you don't have to be dominant to peg your bf. i would let a girl peg me but not be dominant at the same time. start by saying you want to put toys in his ass and add that to your sex. fucking his ass will be a natural progression.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.