[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one cope with the fear of death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I'm an atheist btw..
>>
>>17859150
You live a full life.
Be kind to others and to yourself. Do a job that makes you happy and try to impact the world positively through it.
What helped me cope with the fear of death was living my life in a way that made me proud of it.
>>
File: 1400532034904.jpg (1MB, 897x861px) Image search: [Google]
1400532034904.jpg
1MB, 897x861px
>>17859150
>fear
Literally the only thing I am looking forward to
>>
Its a natural process of life.
>>
One cannot exist without the other, to truly appreciate life you must embrace death aswell
>>
>>17859150
drink alcohol or take pills. the latter works for me
>>
File: svTep.jpg (183KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
svTep.jpg
183KB, 640x480px
Here;s my two cents of the issue. You may be athiest, but thats no reason to believe that there is no life after death. The whole idea of the universe existing with or without purpose is bizarre and makes no sense to begin with. So equally, it'd make just as much sense to believe that maybe there is someting waiting for us after death. It doesn't have to be in anyway relaed to religion, but the point im trying to make is, there may or may not be life after death, both are just as likely and both are just as believe for an athiest. So i say, rest easy knowing that there is a chance that life isn't meaningless after all, and death may not be all that scary.
>>
Everything dies, humans are the only ones who truly fear it and with no reason. It is just another part of life. What does it matter? If you're afraid of death, doesn't that ruin life? It's a cheesy sentiment but live like you're going to die. Enjoy life while it lasts and you won't fear death when the time comes.
>>
The death of an ego that doesn't exist?

Like who cares man
>>
File: Takano_casual.png (131KB, 285x480px) Image search: [Google]
Takano_casual.png
131KB, 285x480px
>>17859150
>How can one cope with the fear of death?
You become a god.
>>
>>17859153
This op. No use in fearing the inevitable, so accept it and love your life how you want.
>>
>>17859150
keep worrying about it and die anyways
>>
>>17859150
in an infinite universe of shit we somehow exist. Maybe it can happen again after u die
>>
>>17859269
>The whole idea of the universe existing with or without purpose is bizarre and makes no sense to begin with
Purpose is a uniquely human notion.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.