[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preparing to be ghosted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 0fa.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>Female classmate approaches me
>We talk for about 40 minutes
>Arrange a meet up the next week
>Talk for a good amount before she has to go
>Last day of class
>Meet her outside the class when she's done with her test
>We talk for a whopping 2 hours and 30 minutes but I never make a move
>She mentions that she's hungry
>Offer if she wants to go to the uni restaurant and she agrees
>On the way she sees her mom parked waiting to pick her up and has to leave
>We exchange emails because she has nophone
>Email her at around 7, address her by the name in her email which is clearly some male Sonic OC from when she was a kid _____ the _____
>12 hours later and she hasn't responded
I know it's unreasonable to expect a response this early but I have a gut feeling, that even though we both seem to like each other, she's going to ghost me,

How do I prepare myself if that happens? I feel like I'm down the path of heartbreak.
>>
File: 1454588080388.gif (1MB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
1454588080388.gif
1MB, 300x242px
>>17859128
>We talk for a whopping 2 hours and 30 minutes but I never make a move
m8
>>
File: 1429825382186.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1429825382186.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>17859134
I was planning to at the cafeteria, I really wasn't thinking "This is the last time you're guaranteed to see this girl you like", I wanted to flirt multiple times but it only came across my mind as something to do when we were walking to the cafeteria and by then her sisters came out of nowhere and she was in eyeshot of her mom's car.

I've also never gotten even this far with a girl and have never flirted. I'm fucked aren't I
>>
Help, I'm deathly afraid and anxious she's going to ghost me.
>>
If you agreed to meet then that's that. Call her on the day you agreed (or the day before) to reconfirm.
>>
>>17859128

>doesn't have a phone

Nigger, if she's 16 and doesn't have a phone then she was lying to you. Don't expect much from this.
>>
Dude just chill. She won't ghost you, maybe she even doesn't check her e-mail. Anyway, if she does ghost you, why would you care? You known her for few days. Just chill and give her space, maybe act a little unavailable, she might get more interested in you.
>>
>>17859174
We didn't agree to meet, we were going to the cafeteria then she saw her mom's car, decided she had to leave and we exchanged emails.
>>17859178
She's 20, we're in college, she was home schooled and has no phone due to her family being poor(and probably conservative from her descriptions), her parents have the only Obamaphones and her siblings only have old ass ipods. She went into great detail about it all, I don't think she's lying, especially after getting to know her better.
>>
>ask her out asap
>make a move
>>
>>17859187
I guess I've kinda idealized her in my mind, so much about her connects with me, none of our conversations were surface level or trivial, it got me so hooked and I feel like I'm on the road to disappointment because of that.

> Just chill and give her space, maybe act a little unavailable
I can do that at least. I have other things to do I guess.
>>
>>17859188

Females are more pressure into getting smartphones than males are. If she doesn't have a phone from either her parents or by working there's something wrong.
>>
>>17859195
She's mentioned the pressure but I think that she's just experiencing it in college, growing up she mentioned that she had few to no friends outside her immediate family.
>>
>>17859197

Just wait then. If she doesn't want to contact you then just leave it. You'll find someone else to talk to once next semester begins.
>>
>>17859198
I can just leave it physically by not contacting her but it's fucking me up how easily she can cut me off from her life and I'm way more anxious about that than I probably should be.
>>
>>17859214

It's the age of narcissism. There are plenty of women worth your time. If she doesn't want to take a chance on you then it's her loss.
>>
I find it very odd she doesn't have a phone. But fuck she probably doesn't have internet t home so she cant see your email.
>>
>>17859232
She does, she mentioned she has a desktop PC and her last 2 years of home schooling were through virtual school, a type of online learning I assume

.>>17859230
Maybe you're right and I'm just glorifying her, the last dozen girls my age I had a semblance of conversation with were very shallow, conversation and opinion-wise, and left a bad taste in my mind while she's a complete breath of fresh air.
>>
>>17859241
Just live your life, whatever happens happens.
>>
File: 1474234591513.jpg (6KB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
1474234591513.jpg
6KB, 200x177px
>still hasn't emailed me yet
Fuck, it's going to happen.
>>
>>17859134
If she likes him then that is a trivial matter, speaking from experience.
>>
>>17860367
Sure, but girls can stop liking you pretty quickly as well. You have to step in.
>>
>>17860379
> girls can stop liking you pretty quickly as well

Then perhaps I can't help since I don't have any experience with this situation.
>>
>>17860367
What is your experience, anon, do girls really don't care if you don't hit on them at first?
>>
Last question, thread.

The email I sent was over gmail, which we both have, I just found out that about Google Hangouts which is a Google chatroom or something I can invite her to.

Should I send an invite or just wait for her to respond to my hey?
>>
>>17859128
FUCK YOUR GHOSTING FEELING. SHE TALKED TO YOU FOR 2 AND HALF HOURS. GO FOR IT PUSSY!!!
>>
>>17861234
Go for what?
>>
>>17860733
you are honestly being super cringy, you need to just wait until she hits you back or chill the fuck out. taking any more action would be stupid at this point, just chill the fuck out and wait to see what is going on. Give her at least a week to hit you back. You don't want her to think you are desperate. That will make her so much less attracted to you. You have to trust me on this.
>>
>>17861300
I haven't done it even though I made that post 3 hours ago at least. I could wait a week but I kinda wanted to talk to her and maybe meet up again before Christmas but I guess this makes sense.

It's just very frustrating and doesn't help my anxiety over the situation though I suppose if I have a chance now I'm going to feel so much worse by fucking it up. So I'll listen, you seem to know these situations better than I do.
>>
Just woke up twice in the middle of the night dreaming she got back to me only to find out she hasn't

I don't think I'm cut out for love.
>>
>>17859188
>20 year old girl doesn't have a phone
>2016

LOL you fell for that shit? Hahaha
>>
Sounds like she's a bit of a weirdo (that home schooling thing)
maybe wait some more?
can't you meet her again? do you know where she lives?
>>
>>17862639
Yeah, girl was homeschooled and has whack parents from the sounds of it. She's probably got anxiety out the ass, give her time to psyche herself up to respond man.
>>
>>17862639
No I don't know where she lives and can't meet without arranging it until the semester starts again.
>>
>>17862655
She did mention going to therapy for anxiety but she seems to like me and approached me asking general questions, instead of the other way around. That takes balls, much more balls than saying hi to an email.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.