[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's all crumbling away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1261984911233.jpg (104KB, 504x420px) Image search: [Google]
1261984911233.jpg
104KB, 504x420px
I'm a 33 year old seemingly normal junkie.

I have a loving wife, twin daughters and I'm a biochemist.

I started using ADHD medication to counter anxiety 7 years ago, starting on didrex I eventually made my way to adderal. Staying up for 3 days straight and sleeping 14-24 hours became my cycle, I used melatonin and a low dose of remeron to keep me asleep.
I'm a workaholic and spend the days with my family arriving to work at 10pm and leaving at 10am, I am easily the brightest in my team, I study stem cells, specifically trying to direct program embryonic stem cells in mice and analyzing the changes in those cells during reprogramming, so we actually know what they're doing, it sounds quick but it takes years.
I stopped trying to quit the medication once I realised my anxiety wouldn't go away.

Almost a year ago I started using desoxyn, my cycle is now anywhere from 3-7 days awake to 1-2 days asleep. I've been experiencing psychosis and auditory hallucinations every day. I wish I hadn't, My wife and team have noticed my unusual behaviour, which wasn't too unusual until now. desoxyn contains methamphetamine for those that don't know.

I've had 2 affairs this year, before this I had never slept with a woman besides my wife.

Should I eat another or send this link to my wife?
>>
>>17859070
I have anxiety as well you recommend me taking those drugs? Did they help with job and the wife?
>>
you are probably well aware of the effects this has on your body, right? do you want to die young and let your daughters grow up with no dad? use your kids as motivation to get help. stay away from false pride. this is serious and urgent
>>
>>17859070
Ween off the meds.
Anxiety can go away but you must confront it. Believing it cant go away, keeps it. Thinking you need the meds to cope, keeps it. Youre smarter than this, dont let sleep deprived drug induced poor judgement seem proper excuse to choose to spiral.
>>
>>17859099
agreeing with this. find any help you can get to get off the drugs and then get therapy to deal with the issues causing your anxiety. this is a really dangerous cycle you are currently in
>>
>>17859087
Yes but if you can get desoxyn do not touch it. Yes, if it wasn't for the drugs I wouldn't have anything. I was diagnosed with generalised anxiety disorder after I was horribly burned.

>>17859094
Yes. I had 3rd degree burns over 60% of my body, that's my life expectancy more than halved. Life's a sprint.

Who am I kidding I ate it just after first posting. I'll at least try to wind back onto add, I can do it. I'm at work, lots to do so bye.
>>
I think you ought to go see a doctor before you end up snapping and doing something really stupid that you will never be able to come back from to any extent.

You're frying your brain dude
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.