[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second date issues?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 712-17.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
712-17.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
Last night I went out on a date with a guy for the second time. The first one went quite nicely, we got to know eachother (we met on tinder). The second one I'm not too sure.

We went to the movie theathre to watch Sing, eventually we held hands. He drove me back home and we kissed. I didn't really mean to kiss him on the lips, just on his cheek, but he leaned on me and it happened.
I didn't mind, but he wasn't sweet at all. In fact, he was quite aggressive, basically shoving his tongue in my mouth. It wasn't really my ideal first kiss with a guy, but whatever, I can get over it. The problem is that he tried to grope me and stick his hand in my pants multiple times, even though I resisted him. Eventually I just said I had to go and left the car.

How should I interpret this behavior? It looked like it really was the only thing he was interested in, and I feel kinda bad about it. Maybe I shouldn't have expectations for the second date but he looked like a really good person.
Thoughts?
>>
Sounds like he doesn't want much more than sex and this is coming from a guy. Seems like the kind of guy that wouldn't contact you after getting what he wants.
>>
>>17858996
But if that is so, why did he wait until now to make a move? At the end of the first date I was even a bit drunk and probably would have had trouble resisting him.
Besides, I already told him I'm quite open minded and would not mind if guys told me they just want sex. He answered saying that he isn't one of those, but I'm having trouble believing that now.

Should I give him the benefit of doubt and arrange a third date? Am I going to be disappointed?
>>
That's a bit rapey if he tried it multiple times and you rejected his advances. Probably would try to cut communication with him and look for someone else.
>>
You met a guy on Tinder. He wants to fuck you, not wife you.

Tinder. Is. Not. For. Relationships.
>>
>>17859007
>Besides, I already told him I'm quite open minded and would not mind if guys told me they just want sex. He answered saying that he isn't one of those, but I'm having trouble believing that now.
Why does it matter if you believe him or not if you don't care?
>>
>>17859016
I don't care if guys tell me that. I'm not going to block them istantly, if I wanted to I could even go along.
I just didn't want to do so with this guy because he looked like boyfriend material. I want to do things properly with the right person.

>>17859015
I disagree. Tinder can be used for relationships as well. In fact, my previous relationship started this way.
>>
>>17858983

Seems like trouble. If he's having difficulty understanding cues and appropriate behavior on a second date you can probably assume that this is a reoccurring theme in his life.

Who knows, if you end up having sex with him maybe he'll just try to stick it in your ass without asking. He seems like the type to try.

If he's only interested in sex then this behavior can kind of make sense but even so, he wasn't very nice about it.

Again, he seems like trouble.

>>17859016

>Why does it matter if you believe him or not if you don't care?

I don't think she said she didn't care, she just said she wouldn't mind if thats what he said.

Like for example, there's a big difference between not caring if your friend borrowed your car and finding out later on your friend took your keys and used it without your permission. Its not about the car, its about the fact that you have the balls to ask permission and be truthful about your intentions.
>>
>>17859025
What? She already explained herself here. >>17859021
Also I know that analogy probably sounded good in your head, but next time maybe just keep that to yourself.
>>
>>17859034

>Also I know that analogy probably sounded good in your head, but next time maybe just keep that to yourself.

Its not my fault if you're not intelligent enough to connect the dots, pal.

I'm gonna repeat myself, seeing as you had such a difficult time figuring out the unifying theme of my words the first time.

No, she doesn't care if guys just want her for sex. She said that perfectly clear that if they said they wanted sex she might even go along. What she DOES care about is whether or not they lie about it, which she clearly stated by saying

>He answered saying that he isn't one of those, but I'm having trouble believing that now.

If you had the reading and comprehension skills beyond that of a 12 year old you would see that her issues lies with the purposeful deception, not the attempt at sex. My analogy was accurate; it wasn't about whether or not she was ok with giving away the desired item, it was about the methods he used in acquiring it.

Try re-reading posts a couple times if you're struggling, buddy. I know its hard sometime but if you go word by word you might be able to wrap your mind around it.
>>
Thanks for your answers, everyone. I decided that I'll give him another chance, but I will do the driving on my own this time and see how it goes.
>>
>>17858983

Soooo... There is this one time where I was that guy who SAID he wasn't over-aggressive, but was acting that way, but other than that time, I'm not.

Like almost every other time in my life, I have always been respectful, more considerate, and very mindful of what is and isn't appropriate. I can be passionate, but I've pretty much never driven by sex (I like lots of sex in a relationship, but sex itself is not a priority for me), and I know how to turn it on and off.

Girls have always been comfortable with me because while I can get pretty flirty, you can tell i'm always respectful, always see you as a person first, female second, and that I have a strong understanding of personal space.

But there was this one time in my life where I was just starting to date, where I still couldn't 100% read signs, was relatively new to dating and trying to process the concept of flings (like... before this I'd always been hyper-conservative, but recently I'd realized that wasn't making me happy, and i'd also realized... Oh hey.. people actually find me attractive), and didn't quite know how to gauge when girls are playing coy and when they themselves don't actually know what they want, and even myself wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, and was trying to figure that out.

It was during that time I do remember once being waay too pushy with a girl, and was pushing her past what she was apparently comfortable with (At this point, we'd already made out a few times, gotten to second base, I was kind of pushing for more), and I regretted it, because it wasn't reflective of who I was, but it also helped me figure out that that definitely wasn't the type of person I wanted to be, and it also helped me realize that other people could be just as confused as me (because she was sending me JUST as mixed signals about what she wanted too).

So, the fringe scenario can exist where he's not just an over-grabby asshole.

Should you give him another shot? Up to you.
>>
>>17858983
Congrats on not being a slut

But you were on Tinder and literally all girls on Tinder are sluts.

This is normal millennial/gen y behavior.

I would suggest dating older men (if you are into that kinda thing) and join something like Match.com

Hopefully you're attractive. If you are, you can set you standards higher.
>>
the guys a loser. sorry u had a bad experience. find someone else

like me :D

32 m virgin la kik: zsasza
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.