[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get these pictures when I have no friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2364.png (36KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
2364.png
36KB, 600x500px
>Headshot picture, chest and arms in pic too
>A picture of me outside doing some sport or some kind of activity
>A full body picture
>A picture of me cuddling some dog and smiling
>A picture of me and a group of people socializing

For the dog I think I can get one of my family members to take the picture (kind of a weird thing to ask but whatever fuck it)

I guess I can do the same for the headshot picture
>>
>>17858425

you dont actually need a socialization photo, i talk to guys all the time who dondt have em, and they're really kinda pointless.
>>
If you have no friends, are you sure you would want to hook up with a girl that would actually pay attention to these kind of pics?

Your tinder profile shouldn't be a pure exercise in marketing
>>
>>17858486
>>17858525
This what some tinder wise anon told me a while back and I've yet to do it and I'm still being dead in the water tinder wise
>>
>>17858425
I thought Tinder only needs 4 photos
>>
Can't you just use a self timer? If you're out and about (playing a sport or walking your dog), just ask a random stranger to take a picture of you. If you feel the need, just say that you want to send it to your sister or one of your friends or some shit.
>>
>>17858911
>>17858911
maybe ill do that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.