[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls on Facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1481235672342.jpg (14KB, 499x378px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481235672342.jpg
14KB, 499x378px
>about a year ago, work at a fast food joint
>there's a gas station next to it I'd go to on break and after work occasionally for gas and cheap cigarettes
>extremely cute girl works there, see her there and at my work all the time
>she's quiet and brooding, very similar to myself
>too beta to do anything
>fast forward to now
>she pops up on my suggested friends on bacefook
>2 mutual friends, both of which I am actual friends with irl (at least to an extent)
>find out she has similar tastes and likes as me

Here's the problem though. The cute girl and I only have 2 mutual friends, and I feel like it'd be weird if I just added her on there. I considered asking one of our mutuals about her, but I'm not sure what to do. Thoughts?
>>
Just add her. In 50 or 60 years when you're lying on your death bed no one will care.
>>
>>17858364

just add her on fb, send her a message and ask her out. chads have been doing this for years. its not a secret. theres not rules against it. literally nothing bad can happen to you.
>>
>>17858364
It only matters if you think it does. Doing whatever you want is the more attractive option than asking other kids if that pretty girl like likes you. You child.
>>
>>17858364
She proly isnt gonna add you. You need to do it. She proly isnt gonna message you. You need to do it. Women want you to do it, so just do it
>>
>>17858364
add her and say something funny to her, something like

"hey, long time no see, I think it's your fault I started smoking".
>>
So I sent her a friend request. Now I wait. But once she adds me (if she does), what should I say to her? I have very little experience with talking to girls.
>>
Wait a couple of days before saying something

After that just ask if she still works there and start the conversatio
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.