[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Girlfriend dresses ridiculously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1481602650939.jpg (47KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481602650939.jpg
47KB, 334x500px
I'm not really sure how else to put it.

I my girlfriend and I have been dating, what maybe 3-4 months now? At first I guess it was quirky and kind of cute in a way. But it has really gotten out of hand.

She wears Fucking flannel shirts, straight legged levis, cowboy boots like all the time. I'm kind of embarrassed to go out with her in a way. We don't Fucking live in some rural area, this is the Yay Area yo. Fucking at least be hipster?

I mean I get she grew up in the South, and I even ignore her twang accent even though she is Korean and that makes it Fucking weird. But I can't keep pretending her dressing like this is normal. It's really not.

I tried to get take her out shopping and have her try on some blazers, plum skirts, jumper and shirt, some Fucking Vera Wang and shit. Anything. Dudes, she got Fucking upset! Said I was trying to take away her identity. Are you Fucking kidding me right now? What identity? She isn't she isn't country. That's not even her heritage!

Honestly it's getting hard to overlook this. I'm about 50-50 with her right now calling it a break with us.
>>
>>17858305
Is that her? Work on her diet First
>>
You already made this thread fuck off.
>>
>>17858305
>I don't like my girls fashion

jesus

Break up with her and go gay, maybe then you can find some fashionable well-dressed cock to suck
>>
>>17858305
You are easily the biggest fucking faggot I have ever seen on this board. She's Korean but likes country fashion. Who gives a fat fuck? Why the fuck do you care? Do your friends give you shit about how she dresses? Why the fuck do they care?
>>
File: duckman.jpg (23KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
duckman.jpg
23KB, 400x285px
>>17858305
>this thread again
>>
>>17858305
DO NOT REPLY!

OP has posted this identical query three days in a row, got legitimate answers, and just keeps re-posting it. Ignore him and maybe he'll go away.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.