[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For all you kissless, relationship-less virgins: Just be glad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

For all you kissless, relationship-less virgins:

Just be glad you don't have to experience the soul crushing devastation of having someone who you thought was your soul mate, look at you like you're nothing and want nothing to do with you. Honestly, I'm about done with relationships. After having that exact experience and being afraid to love again, I finally started putting myself out there again... and guess what? It fucking happened again.

How do you all deal with it?
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 615x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 615x552px
>>17858154
It's hard to describe...

Usually I immerse myself with personal activities, like working out, taking up some exercise class, messing/hanging with friends etc.

I usually suffer for about a week or 3 and then naturally get over it
>>
>>17858164
>not suffering for years on end
do you even love, bro
>>
>>17858171
I had a 3 year relationship, I honestly and truly felt like I loved her and her the same

To be fair, this was before we tried LDR, and admitably, I started to see the flaws in how it wouldn't work
>>
>Just be glad you don't have to experience the soul crushing devastation of having someone who you thought was your soul mate, look at you like you're nothing and want nothing to do with you.
Yeah, but they also haven't experienced how indescribably great it is to be in a relationship.
>>
>>17858154
>the soul crushing devastation of having someone who you thought was your soul mate, look at you like you're nothing and want nothing to do with you
>It happened again

To be honest anon... If this is happening back to back, I think this says more about you.. Stop, tricking yourself in to believing people are your "soul mates" because obviously your judgement is off, you need to acknowledge that before you can fix that. Learn to evolve, and pick better people.

As a former kissless virgin 'til 24, I "fell" for my first girl when I was 22-24.

She is someone who absolutely did change my life. Literally pulled me out of the brinks of my deepest depths of despair and lowest point. From that moment on I genuinely respected and almost idolized her.

A little over half a year later I bumped in to her again, started becoming friends, and over the course of a year, started to realized that idolization was becoming something more.

At first I scared the crap out of me, but after a few months I just said fuck it and went all in.

I got my first kiss, and it was fucking amazing, but shortly after I did some of the cringiest shit I've EVER done, and it fell apart.

But you know what, before I went all it, I KNEW i was being crazy, and just decided, this one, I was going to go all in, see where things went, and regret nothing.

So the first couple of weeks after were absolutely fucking soul crushing, but I realized that did absolutely nothing to change all the good memories I had, or the things I was grateful for.

After that I spent a few months, fixed some of my own shit, and started to throw myself in to the dating world, because I realized, every single failure was a chance to learn and improve.

It's been, about half a decade now. I've dated dozens of women since, had countless experiences (both failures and successes) and I'm currently a year and some change in to a relationship with someone I truly do love, I regret nothing.
>>
I've recently come to terms that I'll be forever alone. I think its partly due to my iq, inner demons and having slept with numerous partners. What works for me when dealing with a loss. Reflection period , this encompasses everything. Then I focus on myself, what I need to do better, Hobbies, Friends. Gym is a must for anyone or at least some form of daily exercise. It's cold up north atm... I'm hitting gym daily, eating healthy, reading, picking up extra hours at work, studying. Then next season roles around and I'll fuck 30 girls get attached fall apart rinse and repeat the cycle continues.

Phone
>>
>>17858154
Not even joking with you...

Advil...

Ill spare you the long science talk but relationships involve natural brsin chemicals to make you recognize a partner. Theyre as addictive as heroine.

Breakups are drug withdrawal.

Advil actually helps with the pain.
>>
>>17858154
I don't give myself 5 minutes of free time for weeks. I clean compulsively, go out with my friends, work on my hobbies, work out, study, work, till one day I burn out and start crying like a bitch. I suffer immensely for almost 15 minutes and then slowly get back to my normal life and get over it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.