[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

h4ck3d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fuck off.jpg (125KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
125KB, 1600x900px
What should I do if I keep getting hacked and can't do shit about it even though I know for a fact I didn't do shit and they are still hacking me to look into something? They may even be reading this shit but I don't give a fuck anymore, I just want some peace. It's driving me insane and I don't even know what they think they know about me. I mean, they even seem to be following me around at times, gauging my reaction and whatnot, and shit is so out of hand at this point that I'm starting to question my own sanity. If they are trying to dig so deep into things, what the fuck could I have done? Sometimes I get the vibe that they think I'm some kind of sick fuck. I don't blame them though if they check my browser history somehow, since I used to lurk this fuckfest often and also said some retarded stuff in threads in the past as well.
>>
Why do you think you are being hacked? Do you have any strong evidence?
>>
Get nortons.
>>
>>17858010
>Why do you think you are being hacked?
I know.

>Do you have any strong evidence?
Yes.

>>17858013
Will Norton make them stop following me around?
>>
>>17858017
Ofc it will.
>>
Sound like you're paranoid OP. Get professional help
>>
>>17858036
Trust me when I say that I thought that too, but I have solid evidence and an adamant feeling that something strange is happening.
>>
>>17858048
Then just format your computer and delete your old files and accounts
>>
>>17858075
Have I mentioned that they are most likely fucking following me around? And no, this ain't no paranoid bullshit.
>>
>>17858084
That's what every delusional fag thinks. Why would anyone spend the resources to follow you around? What would anyone gain from this? Think about this rationally.

I'm not saying you're lying, but you have to understand that we have every reason to be skeptical. Try to film it, get evidence, but if I were a betting man I'd say you were full of shit.

I'd love to be proven wrong.
>>
>>17858232
I'd love for you to be proven right. I might be going crazy, but for now I guess I'll just deal with it.
>>
>>17858260
Go get help dude. Don't be a victim of your own brain.

Seriously quit fucking around and get help.
>>
>>17858264
I get it.
>>
>>17858284
Best of luck Anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.