[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online ex contacted me at work today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: yahoo_messenger.gif (29KB, 305x439px) Image search: [Google]
yahoo_messenger.gif
29KB, 305x439px
>Met on YM Games Chat Room
>I was 16, she was 12
>Became an online couple at 19/15
>Went up in flames after 3 months when she got into drugs/crazytown and cut all ties with me
>We have one final chat and go NC

>Fast forward
>I mean fast, fast forward
>I’m 28 now and she’s found me out of the blue
>E-mailed in Sept, I did not respond
>LinkedIn invite, I ignored it

But today she called my workplace and asked my cubicle buddy for me. Mind you, we have not spoken on the phone in over 8 years. We’re a small startup (less than 10 people altogether) and none of them know about her. She can’t seem to take a hint that I don’t want to talk to her and I really don’t want my coworkers to know anything about her either, for that matter.

How would you handle this?
>>
File: 1478983308425.png (188KB, 443x422px) Image search: [Google]
1478983308425.png
188KB, 443x422px
>>17857826
I would talk to her and let her know that you don't want to rekindle anything with her.
>>
>>17857826
She sounds stalkerish, holy fuck. If you've never met in real life then you probably have nothing to worry about but I'd be cautious if I were you, anon.

Maybe you should just speak to her once and tell her you're not interested.
>>
>>17857826
Bitch sounds crazy if she managed to find where you work and call you there. Try messaging her once just to say "I'm over it, I don't want anything to do with you". Chances are she'll ignore it, but it's worth a shot.
>>
>>17857845
>>17857850
>>17857893

OP here. My goal is to not talk to her at all.

I don't know if I have it in me to say "Thanks, no thanks, leave me alone" over the phone. I really loved her back in the day and she was my first love.

I asked a female friend (real-life who chatted with her 8yrs ago when everything was falling apart) and the friend thinks shes nuts too. Also said shes a stalker, particularly because she went EIGHT YEARS before suddenly deciding "hey I wonder what 'ol OP is doin."
>>
She wants to blowjay you for crack bro
>>
I'd find a robot living in your city and have him pretend to be you.
>>
Keep ignoring then... If your coworkers find out, so be it. It's not your fault a broken person is stalking you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.