[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck retail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0364.png (238KB, 650x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.png
238KB, 650x359px
I don't know what I should do right now, I was working at Walmart for almost 3 months where a situation had happened and was suspended without pay, the personnel manager said that it would take 2 weeks for them to make a decision, it's been 3 months, i still technically "work" there but am still suspended. I know this because I just got my discount card, a card you get for working there for 3 months, and it works. I want to go back to work but I have no idea in the slightest why no one has looked in to my situation and made a decision... what should I do?
>>
Look for another job? Contact your supervisor and ask what's going on? Jesus can you do anything by yourself mate?bhave you been teiddling your thumbs for 3 months?

It's fuckig walmart they won't ever be on top of their shit so you need to advocate yourself
>>
>>17857759
I've tried to get someone on the phone to talk to them about my situation multiple times and have never been able to talk to the right people and that's after being on the phone with them for 30 min
>>
File: IMG_0361.jpg (68KB, 496x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0361.jpg
68KB, 496x376px
Bump
>>
>>17857774

Start looking for another job then.
>>
>>17857900
Check dubs
Been doing so but I want to try and get this job back since I haven't actually been fired, n was actually being paid well
>>
2 weeks means you're fired. Look for another job.
>>
>>17857980
Then why did I get a discount card that only employees get?
>>
Yeah, just look for another job dude. You were probably just some fucko on the bottom of their corporate ladder and they forgot aaaallllll about'cha. You can't count on those fuckers. Make sure to give em a call though, once you've got you're brand spankin' new joberoonie and let 'em know that you're out. So they can't call you back and accuse you of fucking them over, when actually it was you who was getting fucked straight up the ass with a cactus, totally lube-less.
>>
>>17858132
Yea I don't even think they care about my case at all, I'm looking for another job but it would be easier to stay with this one
>>
>>17857752
"Situations" don't just "happen" and people aren't suspended without pay for "situations"
>>
>>17858978
Situations don't just happen your right, I got in to an argument with a newer coworker
>>
>>17857752
Call and ask them. That is the only way you're going to make any headway.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.