[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual Inconsistency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1414096920626.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1414096920626.gif
2MB, 300x169px
Advice on getting my girlfriend interested in sex?

She's Asian, grew up in all girls schools, and has never really had any male friends. Moreover, she had hormonal imbalances that required her to take medication in order to regulate her menstrual cycle, which really fucked up her libido.

She is so desperate to prove that she can "properly have sex", but she just can't get wet and is never horny, no matter how much foreplay we do. She claims that it feels good, but it's like we just can't find that trigger. It's almost as if she just can't quite understand what it is to be sexual. Moreover, she's so unbelievably tight that I can only get about 1cm inside of her before it's a dead end.

We really love each other, so we want to get through this. She has only dated one other person in her life, and he left her because of this problem.
>>
>>17857577
Try some drugs
>>
>>17857577
Out of curiosity, what country did she grow up in? What country is she in now. You might be surprised by what the hormones in American food can do to individuals sensitive to those hormones.
>>
Yeah hormone twisting can permanently destroy a female's sex drive, it's why a lot of women are now dropping hormonal birth control and switching to non hormonal IUDs.

Weed is known to make girls less wet, so avoid weed. MDMA makes women unleash their inner sex goddess, maybe try that? Or some red wine and lots of foreplay.

If you can't get a girl wet within a few minutes of kissing and groping then she's helpless. There are female libido herbal supplements that I've used with GFs that work extremely well. piping rock libido passion supplement made my last LTR gf get wet for no reason whatsoever. She would take two capsules, then we would be cooking breakfast and suddenly change completely. She went from being half awake and passive, to pushing her ass in my face telling me to pull her leggings down. Proceeded, then noticed she was soaking wet through her underwear. Shit was tight for a while, but she got stressed out about school and losing her job and we ended up breaking up due to lack of romance.
>>
>>17857604
We both live in Japan. She grew up here.

>>17857624
Thanks, I'll look into this. Do you know any specific names for these herbal libido supplements?
>>
>>17857676
Maybe she's just with you because you're white and she's not at all sexually interested in you. Post a picture and we'll see
>>
>>17857724
Unlikely?
>>
>>17857816
I guess it's more likely that OP is projecting his experience with white girls onto a Japanese girl
>>
>>17857724
The Japanese fucking love white people though, but for reasons nobody knows.
>>
>>17857577

you just need to fuck her harder, yes its going to hurt, but if she wants you to be happy then she'll do it
>>
>>17858504
It might have something to do with the American occupation of Japan.
>>
>>17858504
Everything I know about Japan I learned from animu and 4chan: the post.
>>
>>17859184
Or, he was a marine who lived on a Japanese base. From what I understand, they have their own culture of age 30+ "foreigner hunters," loan sharks, and car salesmen.
>>
>>17857577
>she's so unbelievably tight that I can only get about 1cm inside of her before it's a dead end.
that's not tightness, that's vaginismus
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.