[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found my oneitis and don't know my next move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>bored and lonely, usual NEET life
>on a whim I decide to Google myself
>live in Florida, where everything government related is public record
>my voter registration info comes up, has my personal email and phone number
>realize I can probably find the phone number of any Floridian ever
>search oneitis
>sure enough, her name, party affiliation, phone number, email, current address etc are all public information
>she moved a while ago and so did I and now we're too far for me to go by her home
>dial her number instead
>*67 and muted it in case it wasn't her anymore/she answers
>she actually fucking picks up!
>"Hello?.... uh. Hello?..."
>not really sure if it's her it's been so long
>good thing I muted because I'm breathing like I ran a 5K
>"Hellooo? What the fuck..." and the call ends
>I'm sure it's her now
>I know it was her
>I need to get in touch with her somehow

So what do I do, /adv/? I could call her unblocked and talk to her, but I don't think I'll have the composure. We haven't spoken since high school. I saw her in my work exactly 619 days ago, where we had a conversation, but I haven't been in touch with her since outside of Twitter stalking.
So I doubt I could just casually text her but even if I am able to talk to her, what do I say? She's going to ask where I got her number, am I really supposed to say I searched it online?
I'm not calling to ask her out, I just want to talk again... I hope she will want to rekindle our friendship but if not I want to tell her everything I've felt for her.

Please help, this could be my salvation.
>>
>>17857365
>Found my oneitis

Stop talking in memes. I can tell this will be painful to read just form the title.

>I need to get in touch with her somehow

No you don't. This sounds like the beginning of a horror movie. I really hope this is just bait. Leave her alone.
>>
>>17857371
Not bait normalfag, I made the same thread on /r9k/ since it seemed up their alley. Unfortunately they don't seem to have any good solutions.
>>
>>17857375
>Unfortunately they don't seem to have any good solutions.

There are no good solutions. She will be freaked out that you looked her up when you don't have a relationship to speak of. By the way you talk, she is just someone you liked from a distance. This can't end well.
>>
Where do you know her from?
>>
>>17857381
We were decently close friends in high school, we took classes together enough to know each other and were in the same band section. I felt close enough to her to confess at one point, and she was perfectly friendly when we met at my work 619 days ago. We weren't close friends by most measures, but we also aren't complete strangers.

Also, I was trying to think of a lie to tell her how I got the number, obviously saying I combed a voter's database isn't going to win me any points.

>>17857390
High school
>>
>>17857394
OK so just say she gave you her number a while ago, you were thinking about highschool and wanted to see what she was up to. Doesn't need to be more sinister than that.
>>
File: BAIT.jpg (28KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
BAIT.jpg
28KB, 600x640px
>>17857394

when we met at my work 619 days ago

This is bait. Did you count the days since you saw her almost two fucking years ago?

>Also, I was trying to think of a lie to tell her how I got the number,

Life tip: If you gotta start with a lie because the truth will turn her off, then you don't stand a chance.
>>
>>17857398
>Doesn't need to be more sinister than that.

Shouldn't be sinister at all, though.
>>
>>17857401
I haven't literally counted. The day happened to be Easter 2015, easy to remember since it's a holiday , and last week I ran a calculator on it to see how long it had been. Easy to add 10.
>>
>>17857418

Dude, the way you speak makes you sound insane. Maybe you are not, but it's unsettling nonetheless.

Please, leave this girl alone.
>>
>>17857421
Man, I knew this board was normie central but damn.
>>
I hope she gets cops on your ass if you call her again
>>
>>17857434
>police officers will apprehend you for dialing a phone number that is public information based on the Florida Voter Act on a legal handset
Nice one kid
>>
>>17857433

Here's why I wish this is bait. Please, tell me you realize that this sounds like a stalker movie:

He is obsessing and calculating the time since he last saw her.

He looks her information online after two years of not even seeing her.

He is too nervous to talk on the phone, so he just listens to her with his end muted.

Even if he could muster up the courage to talk, he has nothing to say, because he doesn't really know her or is part of her life in any way.

Do you see what the rest of the world sees? can you finally say "haha, you fell for it!" so I can go away happy and knowing you are not a psycho?
>>
>>17857442
You're a stalker and a creep. That's reason enough nowadays, and in your case it's well deserved
>>
>>17857398
Will this really work senpai? Isn't it sort of desperate to hang onto numbers for so long?
>>
>>17857469
>Isn't it sort of desperate to hang onto numbers for so long?

So you can't tell that's desperate but not that all the other creepy shit you were talking about is too?
>>
>this could be my salvation.

No, it can't. No woman can ever complete you. You have to complete yourself.

Since you're a self claimed lonely depressed neet, why would any girl want to date you?

If you really want to have a relationship with this girl, become boyfriend material first. Find happiness in the single life THEN you'll be ready to date. If you are only dating women because you want them to save you from your suffering, you will only end up getting hurt.

Why do people think it's a good idea to pursue women if they aren't even happy with themselves? Unhappiness is the most unattractive trait, and women can sense it a mile away. Your unhappiness will be projected in your beta, clingy behavior.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.