[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman who cucked me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

It's been eating me up inside and I feel I need to seek advice.

TL;DR - Married office hoe says she wanted me but slept with other coworkers. We were tight, but that hit me in a bad spot. Anyway I learned to not be a pussy and fall for skanks. I called her a slut at the time and we didn't speak for over a year until she messaged me happy bbday which surprised me she remembered. She even came around a pair of times to say hi since she hasn't been working at the same place any more and sent me texts to just chat. (She moved to another state around the time I called her out and came back months later).

So now it's been about 8 months since we last spoke, but I feel like I have to redeem myself from earlier and claim that ass.

What do? How do I got about this?
>>
>>17857175
what do you mean you haven't fucked her
you HAVENT fucked the office slut??? LMAO

Maybe now she isn't butthurt about that as before you can just directly ask for sex, but just don't date her or sth.
>>
>>17857175
>Married office hoe says she wanted me
okay

> but slept with other coworkers

I'm not seeing the problem here. You knew she's a slut. Get over it and fuck her in the puss puss
>>
Fell sorry for her husband.
>>
>>17857309
feel*
>>
Really? Just text her let's fuck? idk if that'll get me anywhere. I mean she is a hoe, but she does value me as a friend I guess if she remembered something like my bday. I do want that puss puss tho

Her husband cheats on her too lol

I'm being too much of a puss puss to text her even though I want that ass. I just don't want to fuck it up
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.