[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Permanent brain damage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I tried killing myself a coupld of days ago with bromazepine. Obviously I failed. Now I'm trying to get off this depression, but I still cannot walk properly, and on top of that I've been feeling off, like me-not-being-me off. Will this eventually go away or have I just dun goofd?
>>
>>17857132
>bromazepine
Bromazepam*
>>
>>17857132
To be honest nothing in life is worse and more pathetic than failing to kill yourself, I would tell you to kill yourself but I can't even trust you to that right.
>>
dude What's depressing you? Is it a chemical imbalance or is it situational?
>>
>>17857135
I'm afraid God doesn't want me to die, because other than two actual attempts, I walk around the ghettos at night hoping to get into a fight that kills me, but I end up making friends accidentally. There are now four "dangerous" places near my home which are no longer dangerous to me because I made friends by accident.

>>17857178
Both, but a bit towards the first one.
>>
>>17857132
If your typing this, is unlikely you have any kind of brain damage. If your feeling depressed, seek psychiatric help, if you don't give a fuck about that, then start heavy weight lifting.

Those are your options on getting better.
>>
>>17857191
God doesnt exist lmao
>>
>>17857132
Did you lose consciousness? If so, for how long?
>>
>>17857699
Lost all memory from the day before, that day and the day after, but >>17857664 is probably right. I really want to go and lift, but I feel drunken and really really clumsy.

I just want reasurance that this won't be permanent, because it's troublesome even climbing stairs.
>>
>>17858756
Go to a doctor. Say you got drunk and took some meds but not sure how much. Say you suffered memory loss and are afraid of brain damage.
Talk to them as if you have a lot going for your life and that you would be devastated if you fucked something up. That way they wont speculate suicide attempt.
>>
>>17857132
HELLO YOUVE BEEN IN ACOMA FOR 15 YEARS. THE YEAR IS 2031, PLEASE WAKE UP. THIS IS NEW TECHNOLOGY WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO MANIPULATE YOUR BRAIN WAVES. WAKE UP.
seriously
>>
>>17858845
Seriously though. Go to a doctor.. or relax and take it as a second chance at life. Why u killin urself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.