[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit sex life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>Been with GF for 5 years
>I love her, shes pretty, sexy, cool, etc. The relationship is fine, some arguments here and there but nothing bad really
>Problem is: Sex life has gotten kinda shit and has become more and more routine

This is how it is 9 times out of 10
>Weekend (we almost never have sex outside it)
>I wake up early, she likes to sleep in
>I go about my business, and wait about 2 hours or so
>I go into the bedroom in lie down, cuddle a bit
>Shes maybe half awake and just either rolls over or just lies there
>I need to undress her, then finger her for about 10-20 minutes so she gets in the mood
>We fuck for 2-10 minutes
>Done

The thing is, when we first met, the sex was amazing, and even now we do have great sex every now and then, but it usually involves some elaborate scheme on my part

What the fuck do i do?

Pic not at all related
>>
She never initiates?
>>
>>17856579
I'm going to the same situation with my girlfriend, but since I have some self control I try to stop for some periods of time (like 1 month) and wait for her to start the sexual interaction, it never happens but at least the sex is better than usual. I'd like to see some other advices since mine is kind of shitty.
>>
>>17856588
It happens, but very rarely.
>>
Why not talk with her?
>>
How come humans are too stupid for the most part to admit were animals?

Look at every other species on the planet; lions are a perfect example. Do their women like sex?

FUCK. NO.

Just because the subterfuge is persuading doesn't make it true.
>>
>>17856602
I've (kinda) tried getting on to the subject, but she shot it down pretty quickly.

I've thought about it a million times, but i have no fucking clue on how to start that conversation or how to tell her
>>
>>17856602
Not OP here, after sex conversation goes like this:

>It's been a long time since the last time we had sex
>Yeah, I was eager
>Why didn't you asked for sex?
>I don't know
>Ask me whenever you want.

And this is the 6th time we have this conversation
>>
She doesn't like the sex. Ever considered that? She doesn't look forward to it.
>>
>>17856629
>Asked her
>Says she likes sex and
>Says she enjoys it with me
>Repeat previous green text

And so on and so on
>>
>>17856629
Well, if it had been this way since the start, then yes i would consider that, but it's not the case

The first 1,5 years or so we had great sex, and often and even now we have great sex on occasion
>>
>>17856623
>>17856646
Sounds like she's just saying what you want to hear so you'll leave her alone.

>Tells you she likes the attention you give so you'll give her less
Yep, thats woman logic.
>>
Dude if you diddle her for 20 minutes and fuck for 2, I can see pretty clearly why she doesn't want sex
>>
Have you tried anything new? Kinky? Or she's not into it as well?
>>
>>17856618
Stop (kinda) trying to bring up the subject. Sit her down and fucking talk about it like adults. Don't let her shoot it down. Let her know that it's an important subject for you that needs to be discussed. If that can't happen, there are bigger problems in the relationship than just bad sex.
>>
>>17856663
Anal for her and for me, BDSM as dominant and submissive with ropes and some DiY gear and the reaction is usually the same. Dunno, I'll try to excite her with something else. Ty
>>
>>17856663
She is, and when i have come up with something clever it has usually worked out really well

>>17856662
Ok, 20 minutes was exaggerating a bit, but shes tight so i need to get her really wet before even trying to stick it in

>>17856675
That seems reasonable, but as i said, i have no fucking clue on how to bring it up and basically tell her: "You are shit at sex now and i'm tired of it"
>>
>>17856675
This, absolutely. Man, you're both adults, sex is important part of a relationship and she doesn't seem to care for it or for you.
>>
>>17856689

Either way, 10 minutes of sex is not nearly enough to satiate her. Improve your game and maybe she might get more excited about it.

Also, you obviously won't say she's bad at bed now. Just talk to her and say that you miss what you had at the beginning and wanted to know why you don't have it anymore. If she blames you for it too, just accept that you're both to blame and work from there. But also don't sugarcoat it, if she says that you think it's bad now, just voice your opinion, fuck it.

I had a gf for 2.5 years and by the end of the first sex was shit, despite all my attempts. We broke up when it reached the 1 per month frequence that you say now. Honest, I don't see how a relationship without a healthy sex life could work. I'm 8 years in with my current gf and we have it at least 3 times a week, mostly because we have other obligations now too...
>>
>>17856689
>That seems reasonable, but as i said, i have no fucking clue on how to bring it up and basically tell her: "You are shit at sex now and i'm tired of it"

Don't just assume she's shit at sex. You might be shit at sex or continue to do stuff she doesn't like, which makes her not want to initiate. There are two persoectives to this story, but you won't know hers until you talk.

You bring it up by saying, "Hey, we need to talk about our sex life. It hasn't been satisfying because of reasons." This isn't something that should be casually slipped into a different conversation, it's something that needs both of your undivided attention. Tell her what you told us. Try to find out why it's different than it was before. Immediately shut down any attempts by her to shut the conversation down. Let her know specifically that this is important.

Also consider the real possibility that your sexual appitites are just different, and ask yourself the real question of if that's ok to live with.
>>
>>17856727
>>17856731
Alright, that sound good

Thanks for the advice guys
>>
>>17856738

If she settles for it, just break up too. It's sad, you can still be friends maybe, but for some women having a relationship is just cuddling and kissing at sunsets like romantic comedy bullshit they watch. Tough luck for them, because most men need their sex drives in check to be happy with a partner.

When it doesn't work, that's the couple that end up with two children and a husband cheating on the regular.
>>
Real qiestions -

How is your pussy eating game?

Has she acted dofferently in any other way since the sex got stale? Any red flags to suggest she might be cheating?
>>
For comparison, my wife and I have been together for about 8 years and still have a great sex life. It's even pretty vanilla sex, bit we still love it and do it regularly. Don't get me wrong, we don't fuck like rabbits like we did when we first dated, but we still do it a few times a week, take turns initiating, and both get off to it. I think the longest we've gone without sex was when she the birth control she was in gave her a bad yeist infection, and about six weeks for her pussy to recouperate after the births of our children.

I've never understood the sexless relationships. If both partners strive to satisfy the other as much as possible, it's not a problem.
>>
>>17856579
>>Shes maybe half awake and just either rolls over or just lies there
What happens when you initiate sex during times when she isn't half asleep? It's hard to get engaged in physical activity when your body wants to sleep.

>>I need to undress her, then finger her for about 10-20 minutes so she gets in the mood
Isn't that called foreplay? I kind of need this too. My boyfriend always fingers me before sex. Or is the issue that the foreplay is 2+ times longer than the sex part?

What would be more ideal? What would it look like for her to be more engaged? What would make you happy?

>suddenly insecure about my sex life
>>
>>17856738
>>17856738
Going to sound like an uncaring asshole here, but to me all that foreplay isn't worth the effort. If she's okay with it, I'd cut the foreplay drastically and use lube. If the relationship is good otherwise, and the libido difference isn't a deal breaker, maybe this will work.

This set up works for me and the wife. She's not always into it but she'll usually be willing to have sex. I get out the lube and get down to business. After about five minutes of me plugging away she usually starts with the moaning. Another 10 minutes and the show's over, and we start our day. Other times, when her libido is higher we have more fun.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.